Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
Man I wish such a good looking game had more diversity in the T&A department. All characters seem to have huge boobs, which I am not really a fan of.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Seducing The Devil - MultiMod (v0.12a, Ep 11.2 Update)
STD_SM_Cover.png

Comprehensive, reliable, stable. Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
There are guys out there like that. There are women out there like that.
There's plenty of sick & twisted people out there.

The MC sort of can be involved in it, though not entirely by his own choosing. Lileva's influence becoming more powerful over him later on, based on his own actions prior to a certain point.
Alternatively, the MC can choose it fully of his own volition... If you take that option.

By leaving the game and thread alone forever.
You're only going to continue to misinterpret/distort things anyway.

Over half of all that is related to rebuilding the game after the hardware failure, which means also bringing the rest of images in-line accordingly.
Where are the plot changes?

Furthermore, he was specifically referencing devs/games that basically restart the game from scratch with their "revamps" or "rebuilds" that are literally just releasing from "0.1" all over again.

I'm not doing anyting of the sort, because you didn't actually answer anything I'd asked of him.
It's nuts. I'm sure this whole storyline is designed to garner sympathy points and humanize Madison's character I still would rather be done with all of them, just my opinion.

Shaderz

Aug 2, 2017
I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to be playing? I got different saves for all routes (with the Sancho mod), but every time I load the one that got updated (according to the changelog), it just gets stuck in the "Thank you for playing this version of the game" part after I try to progress with the story. Anyone help? I apologize if this has been responded to before.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
FYI: Work on better animation compression. Compared to previous versions many of the webm's are massively aliased... jarringly so. Selina's "Classroom" scene is something you can use to compare with what I'm getting at. It's quite poor quality in comparison to previous releases. Just letting you know.
It's 50% video in vp8 ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to be playing? I got different saves for all routes (with the Sancho mod), but every time I load the one that got updated (according to the changelog), it just gets stuck in the "Thank you for playing this version of the game" part after I try to progress with the story. Anyone help? I apologize if this has been responded to before.
Only 1 route got an update, taking the girls to America to meet Ella.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's nuts. I'm sure this whole storyline is designed to garner sympathy points and humanize Madison's character I still would rather be done with all of them, just my opinion.
You don't need to have anything to do with Ella, that's just one route.

Staying home with the girls is another route.

The big thing that determines good or bad ending is how much Cherry loves you. As long as she is on your side she'll do everything she can to keep you safe and as she powers up she's going to be a badass.

Just know the downside to making her hate you is her killing everyone you love and yes that is one of the outcomes.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I have been really enjoying the new update, need to play around a bit to get some scenes still.

i really loved killing Madison with kindness cant wait to see her storyline progress.

I was pleasently surprised with Becky this update as well.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I have been really enjoying the new update, need to play around a bit to get some scenes still.

i really loved killing Madison with kindness cant wait to see her storyline progress.

I was pleasently surprised with Becky this update as well.
Did you play Bethany's path in this update? She was one of my favorite in this update

Sarif119

Mar 29, 2020
Is this game remaking/remastered?
How many total episodes are there?
How many episodes left to remake/remastered?

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Would be nice if there was a normal wt mod,
That "professionally coded" mod makes the game hard lock upon pressing start when trying to play on JoiPlay.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes