Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
This game I recommend playing the original version, the compressed version of the flesh is visible blur, the difference is huge

Nov 22, 2021
Is 12a incompatible with previous saves? I am trying to load the "End of Content" Save up and just keep getting the error screen?

Cheers All

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
The game was starting to get interesting but i stopped playing and deleted the game because of TOO many anal scene. That is just straight up nasty and refuse to play a game where I'm forced to play that nasty disgusting and down right sicking scenes. The Dev should have an option at the begining if the player wants those scenes or not like they did with the sharing parts.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
The game was starting to get interesting but i stopped playing and deleted the game because of TOO many anal scene. That is just straight up nasty and refuse to play a game where I'm forced to play that nasty disgusting and down right sicking scenes. The Dev should have an option at the begining if the player wants those scenes or not like they did with the sharing parts.
Whats wrong with anal?

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Not really, I don't like watersports either but that's the natural place for sex lol. I prefer Vaginal sex then Anal. sorry.
This is natural if we are doing this for procreation, otherwise there may be a big discussion.
Okay, it's just everyone's preference. It just seemed like double standards to me, but ok.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes