Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
ok. weird that you have the choice then and it just gives the same scene.. dev could maybe have put in a little scene with lileva doing something to influence so it wont seem so confusing or look like a bug.
But it does happens. If you empowered Lileva and choose to not fuck Madison, she will use her magic on the MC.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Been meaning to start this one for a while now but whenever I go lets see how it is going over the comments are all over the joint and reading them makes me go, game seems like a lot of work.

But to get out of that thought how many separate paths does this game have so far? Going through a lazy reading stage and looking for a games with less paths the last couple of months so if this game has too many to keep track of I will put it off and come back later.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Been meaning to start this one for a while now but whenever I go lets see how it is going over the comments are all over the joint and reading them makes me go, game seems like a lot of work.

But to get out of that thought how many separate paths does this game have so far? Going through a lazy reading stage and looking for a games with less paths the last couple of months so if this game has too many to keep track of I will put it off and come back later.
There are 4 paths that you will choose later in the game.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Seducing the Devil [0.12a] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (3,1 GB/ 799 MB) :WorkUpload,PixelDrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No way I'm clicking that... what is "special" for Sancho regarding any individual file? What the heck did you do now?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i keep getting errors between scenes after i came to ella's home and the scene with lileva begins. like this... it seems to be everytime cherry has a scene.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'Devil_name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ver11.1.rpyc", line 1949, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1419, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1234, in __call__
    who = self.prefix_suffix("who", self.who_prefix, who, self.who_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1155, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1135, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'Devil_name'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Seducing The Devil 0.12a
Thu Feb  2 23:28:27 2023
To detail WarriorSteel's explanation, the variable "Devil_name" was introduced in v0.11b so loading saves that are from v0.11a and previous will give you this exception error. You must load a save that is v0.11b or later, or start from scratch. This is not the only new variable that has been introduced, so be aware of that.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
No way I'm clicking that... what is "special" for Sancho regarding any individual file? What the heck did you do now?
I could add a message for you there, but unfortunately I'm too lazy to add it for the sake of the idealistic moder :D

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
This game could have been in better places if the Ntr scenes were removed from the game in time instead of making two different scenes.

I think the reason he kept the Ntr scenes in the game was to show that he stayed true to the original story.

If there is content in the game that bothers me, it doesn't matter if it can be blocked or turned off, I'll still consider it part of the story.

Of course, these are my own opinions and I am not speaking for anyone else.
just think about it like a rpg with two paths, one heroic and one evil path, if you choose one path the other would never have happened in your story.

its also a good thing for devs to stay true to their stories, games would be so boring otherwise. Its just like everyone wants good endings but sad endings are always more memorable and hit harder.

Also, it is very rude to the devs when you say their original story should be removed even when they provide an alternate path. You might not have meant it but just imagine you were the devs trying to tell your own story then you would see why.

Reactions: gogeta864

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yay! Just to check, that'll be the full game ....? Any idea for when? No problem if you don't yet know :D
If you check on Itch, they have a comment about it.

Posted 38 days ago.

It has 11 full episodes with a total of 20 episodes planned.

So, it's going to take a while to complete but there is enough content to keep you busy.
But you can buy it now, and you will own the entire game, just like Itch. It's on sale to for $6.99 on Itch.

Unlike previous releases, you are paying for the whole game. You pay once and that's it. You'll keep receiving updates.
Why Early Access?

“Are you looking for a unique gaming experience that allows you to shape the direction of the story? Look no further than Seducing The Devil in Early Access on Steam!

This erotic Visual Novel is released in episodic chapters, with the first 11 episodes representing an estimated 6 hours of gameplay.

Reactions: ktunga and BruceCM

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah, I don't want it on Itchio when it's coming to Steam ... Which just says 'coming soon'!
It will only be available via "early access", the completed game will not be available till the very least 2024. Here's the full rundown on early access. If you intend on waiting to buy once it's fully completed, you have a long wait and the price may drastically increase to.

Why Early Access?
“Are you looking for a unique gaming experience that allows you to shape the direction of the story? Look no further than Seducing The Devil in Early Access on Steam!
This erotic Visual Novel is released in episodic chapters, with the first 11 episodes representing an estimated 6 hours of gameplay.
But the fun doesn't stop there - your feedback and input play a crucial role in the development of the story's future episodes.
With 20 episodes planned in total, there's no better time to join the journey and influence the direction of the story.
Plus, with the opportunity to connect with other players on the Discord server or Steam community, you'll have a chance to be a part of this tantalizing tale every step of the way.
Don't miss out on the chance to be a part of the development process for Seducing The Devil.”

Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
“With development taking roughly 12-14 weeks per episode, you can expect the game to be completed near the end of 2024. And with over 14 hours of playtime planned (each branch), you'll be able to enjoy this tantalizing Visual Novel for hours on end.
But the fun doesn't stop there - every couple of months, you can look forward to updates to keep you satisfied until the game's completion.
Don't miss out on the chance to be a part of this seductive journey.”

How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
“"Seducing the Devil" is being developed with the intention of including a substantial amount of content, such as over 14 hours of gameplay, branching narrative storylines, and multiple potential endings for players to discover. The idea is for players to be able to fully immerse themselves in the world of the game and experience it for many hours. However, it's important to note that this is subject to change during the development process.”

What is the current state of the Early Access version?
“At release, you will get 11 episodes of Seducing The Devil. This represents about 6 hours of content (each branch) right away. Also, 4 different branches with different plotlines to keep you engaged and immersed.”

Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
“The price will remain at its current price point until the game is completed.
Upon completion, it will rise to a more proper point for a completed game with as much content as Seducing The Devil will have.”

How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
“As the sole developer behind "Seducing the Devil," I am committed to creating an immersive and engaging gaming experience. However, I cannot do it alone. That's why I rely on the support and input of my dedicated team of fans and supporters. Through daily interactions on Discord, I actively engage with the "Seducing the Devil" community and welcome players to reach out to me directly with their feedback and ideas. Join me on Steam's community section, and let's build something great together!”

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes