Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BruceCM

Jan 5, 2020
It will only be available via "early access", the completed game will not be available till the very least 2024. Here's the full rundown on early access. If you intend on waiting to buy once it's fully completed, you have a long wait and the price may drastically increase to.
I'll buy it as soon as there is an option on it's Steam page to do so.....?
NO OPTION!.jpg

BruceCM

Jan 5, 2020
It should be soon, but like I said it will be early access, and you will have the same content as here when it does as of now. If you want to know an exact "release date" that is unknown as so far it's not public knowledge.
Yeah, in case there'd been any update on Patreon or anywhere .... Definitely buying it as soon as it's available on Steam! :cool:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
English women always did hate it when the Americans swoop in and steal their men.

Docari

Nov 15, 2022
Oh god, 237 pages... I'll just ask. Which folder do I put the patch.rpyc file in ?

Patcher just says "on the game folder where the rest of the ".rpy" files are ", but there are a few folders with .rpy files.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Oh god, 237 pages... I'll just ask. Which folder do I put the patch.rpyc file in ?

Patcher just says "on the game folder where the rest of the ".rpy" files are ", but there are a few folders with .rpy files.
It says the "game folder" almost all patches always go in the game folder. Copy/paste patch.rpy to the game folder.

If you're going to use the muli-mod/walkthrough mod the patch is already included.

Seducing the Devil [v0.12a] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

Last edited:
Reactions: Docari

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017

It says the "game folder" almost all patches always go in the game folder. Copy/paste patch.rpy to the game folder.
More specifically, the folder literally named game.

Reactions: Docari

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
DeafPerv
How do you intend to kill the cheating whore this time?

suicide-shotgun.gif

She can stand behind what she has done and move on with her life.
By doing this you are making her more disgusting.

You put some kind of mental pressure on people not to reject the cheating whore.
She says she suffered while cheating on Mc but we see her moaning and fainting with pleasure.

Last edited:

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Just the start and it felt so stupid devil with Cross Tattoo Between her boobs Really ???
giphy.gif
(Edite)
So far the game in the Fine Line I loved some models
and Some Go action Like This One screenshot0008.png
I didn't bother to take closer look at the first one just fast fowered didn't pay attention to what going on didn;t like the idea of breaking selina heart so did;t bother
screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png
My fav Models In Mother Role that is
Selina one Model Looks Awesome Too lovely
screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png
Hot Scene's she's Hot Model But ( I am Not so much fun of Bimbo body)
there is other pic about Jason but I am Not Spoiler
and Lastly and Lovely from the Dev This one screenshot0007.png
:LOL: :ROFLMAO::LOL:(y):coffee:

Last edited:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
any new about update?
Not yet.
First the Dev's wife game (It was raining that night) will be updated and there is the steam release too.
I believe the update for the other game will be out in the next month, so I think the next update will be 2-4 months after that.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
"Seducing The Devil" has been given the green light to be sold on Steam.
If you haven't yet, put it on your wishlist. Only 3 days remaining for the release.
If you are a fan of the game and going to buy it on Steam, don't forget to recommend the game in the review section.
That would be massively helpful.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
"Seducing The Devil" has been given the green light to be sold on Steam.
If you haven't yet, put it on your wishlist. Only 3 days remaining for the release.
If you are a fan of the game and going to buy it on Steam, don't forget to recommend the game in the review section.
That would be massively helpful.

So, on that, will it be the same version that is out everywhere at this time, or will there be an update with new content associated with the Steam release? Just curious is all, might have answered this and overlooked it. sed.png

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
So, on that, will it be the same version that is out everywhere at this time, or will there be an update with new content associated with the Steam release? Just curious is all, might have answered this and overlooked it. View attachment 2578069
Steam release will be till 0.11d and then another update will be given in a few months with the whole of 0.12.
No new content exclusive to Steam.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Steam release will be till 0.11d and then another update will be given in a few months with the whole of 0.12.
No new content exclusive to Steam.
Alright sounds good, then I would assume after you've updated Steam to v0.12, that's when we will start getting new content one could assume?

One other thing, curious about the patch, is that going to be compatible with Steam or would we have to wait for the v0.12 update?

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes