Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's the way the game is found, it's worrying but i still believe in an update in july maybe

Reactions: Blueray

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
Did 0.12a break all previous saves? Seems like mine no longer work and, seeing as this is a game that I consider so-so, if there is no solution to the issue it'll be a quick drop for me. So, anyone had the problem? Anyone know how to solve it?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Did 0.12a break all previous saves? Seems like mine no longer work and, seeing as this is a game that I consider so-so, if there is no solution to the issue it'll be a quick drop for me. So, anyone had the problem? Anyone know how to solve it?
Nope. 0.11b did.
Guess you already "dropped" this game if you haven't played since before then...

Requiem131

May 19, 2021
No, I hadn't, I had actually noted as played version 0.11d and the broken saves should be from that version. Guess they got corrupted or something anyway. Thanks Snugglepuff :)

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
For that one you just to need to go after Selina and tell her the truth
I don't get it, I mean, my question is related to: no matter what choice we make, both succubus screw us up. Is there a route where we manage to actually save our mom? Right now I am at the scene where Cherry goes rampage and becomes evil, then a spell is casted and we forget everything.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I don't get it, I mean, my question is related to: no matter what choice we make, both succubus screw us up. Is there a route where we manage to actually save our mom? Right now I am at the scene where Cherry goes rampage and becomes evil, then a spell is casted and we forget everything.
The story is almost railroaded until the 4 paths split, so you can't prevent that part.
To save the Mom(not fully implemented), you need to choose the right choices in the path you chose.
If you want to stay in the good path for the route where Ella goes to the UK, you just need to follow the choices I told you.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
The story is almost railroaded until the 4 paths split, so you can't prevent that part.
To save the Mom(not fully implemented), you need to choose the right choices in the path you chose.
If you want to stay in the good path for the route where Ella goes to the UK, you just need to follow the choices I told you.
I just entered the "harem" path where Ella comes to UK, but the way Cherry talks, it seems that pursuing any kind of harem will lead to a bad outcome......

densittie

Oct 14, 2019
can I use the incest patch from the thread into the updated version of this game? or there's no need to use the incest patch at all in the latest version?
Nope. The patch stops working about 1/2 - 2/3s of the way through the game. It's very jarring to go back to Cherry and Rachel suddenly...

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes