Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Damn these update cycles are just too long especially when you consider that if you are interested in just doing 1 of the 4 paths you are gonna have to wait way to damn long to play the next installment is said path especially me who is interested in the least liked path...

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
What is the devil's M.O.?. Does she want the MC to Corrupt all the girls so she can feed off them and turn them into sexy devils?. Does she want the MC?. Does the devil just want they're souls?.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
What is the devil's M.O.?. Does she want the MC to Corrupt all the girls so she can feed off them and turn them into sexy devils?. Does she want the MC?. Does the devil just want they're souls?.
Lileva wants the MC to fuck everyone based on lust, as it empowers her and enables her to be able to take control of Cherry's body

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Like others have mentioned if you disable sharing then there are alternative scenes in the case of rylie and kylie where jason is not precent, the gf story is different when you disable sharing. There is a but though, the game was originally created around some sharing and disabled it loose something, i am not really a fan of sharing or ntr but the game is very different without it.
I remember the dev throwing a big hissy fit that the tags were forcibly added and he sworn his game should not have them and now after a long time, I just jumped to your comment through search, are you telling me that he decided to drop the act and actually started making content for those routes, as in the sharing and NTR is ongoing? Or are the tags there ever since then?

Is the new game not linked in op and on another Patreon just to alleviate peoples fears of a repeat of the dance? Anyway, hilarious turn of events :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
I remember the dev throwing a big hissy fit that the tags were forcibly added and he sworn his game should not have them and now after a long time, I just jumped to your comment through search, are you telling me that he decided to drop the act and actually started making content for those routes, as in the sharing and NTR is ongoing? Or are the tags there ever since then?

Is the new game not linked in op and on another Patreon just to alleviate peoples fears of a repeat of the dance? Anyway, hilarious turn of events :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Before I comment, please note that I have not played this game in several months (which may include an update or two), but I did play in before and after the Dev's reworking.

I will also try to stick to facts and not 'sling shit'.

In the game the MC's official Girlfriend (named Ellie I think?) lives far away and they (her and the MC) are in a long-distance relationship.

In the Original game: The girlfriend was having a sexual relationship with her mother/step-mother figure (Maddison? I think her name was) and was hiding this from the MC. This included sexual acts like fisting and some other elements. The relationship between them, and why was a bit part of the initial story, but to avoid spoilers just know that it was ultimatly a voluntary one.

Originally, I think (could be wrong) that you could 'skip' several of these scenes, but as will all 'skipping' they still happened and it was unavoidable and the player knew what was going on 'off-screen' without abiguety.

There was also some sharing of other potential Li's with the MC's male friend, but this was a much smaller part of the game and involved optional Li's. I think this was always avoidable (could be wrong).

The Dev, after some (alot) backlash and discussion, went back and re-worked a lot of the options. The NTR/Cheating by the MC's girlfriend became an optional/seperate route and thus is completely avoidable.

So now (as of the last time I played it) the game can be played completely NTR/cheating free or with all that content. The "step-mother" (Maddison?) does have some sex scenes, but unless she somehow becomes a LI for the MC, this really cannot be called NTR/Cheating.

My Opinion on all this (sorry couldn't help myself): Dev needed to introduce some fairly large-scale changes to the allow for avoiding the cheating/ntr elements. These elements were very central to the story foundation of the original release. While I think that the game is better for the addition of avoidable options, it does cause alot of content to be missed by not going the cheating/ntr route (simply because it was such a large part of the game). The Dev didn't add 'other content', so it can make the early part of the game seem like the pacing is off, which affects the whole story to some extent.

With all the shitstorming around the NTR/cheating content and the fact that, even after going back and adding in a completely different route, the game still has issues because of its inclusion. All of this makes me think that the Dev would be very cautious and I would guess also reluctant to add such elements in the future.

Hope this helps.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
With all the shitstorming around the NTR/cheating content and the fact that, even after going back and adding in a completely different route, the game still has issues because of its inclusion. All of this makes me think that the Dev would be very cautious and I would guess also reluctant to add such elements in the future.
Hope this helps.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Ive been here long enough to know that they never learn. To this day the dev still claims his game does not have any ntr and his game having the tag is just a big conspiracy against him. So how can he make the mistake of adding ntr again if he never did it in the first place:WeSmart::WeSmart:.
And even leaving the "ntr thats totally not ntr" aside, he still added a whole ass route of sharing mmf stuff so I think it is pretty clear what he is into and he likes, I expect more of the same in his next game.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes