Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Alright sounds good, then I would assume after you've updated Steam to v0.12, that's when we will start getting new content one could assume?

One other thing, curious about the patch, is that going to be compatible with Steam or would we have to wait for the v0.12 update?
The plan is to release it on Patreon and Steam at the same time.

As for the patch, the incest patch remains and there is another patch that you will find on my discord. It's to show the underage characters in the game, like Ella's kid form or Cherry's birth scene.

Reactions: Ass Fan

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The plan is to release it on Patreon and Steam at the same time.

As for the patch, the incest patch remains and there is another patch that you will find on my discord. It's to show the underage characters in the game, like Ella's kid form or Cherry's birth scene.
Nah, I was just wondering about the patch on LewdPatcher, and versioning number for that along with Sancho's multi-mod as it seems it's far back from where his is. As others have asked here, I know you don't support mods, and probably dont' care, but a lot do. So, don't be surprised if you see more questions like mine, especially since versions are different.

My questions were to be informed as much as possible before a purchase, that's all :coffee:

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Nah, I was just wondering about the patch on LewdPatcher, and versioning number for that along with Sancho's multi-mod as it seems it's far back from where his is. As others have asked here, I know you don't support mods, and probably dont' care, but a lot do. So, don't be surprised if you see more questions like mine, especially since versions are different.

My questions were to be informed as much as possible before a purchase, that's all :coffee:
The patch hasn't really changed since 0.2 because I've integrated the patch within the game. Just needs a random "patch.rpy" file to enable incest.

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The patch hasn't really changed since 0.2 because I've integrated the patch within the game. Just needs a random "patch.rpy" file to enable incest.
Oh, so just a blank file called patch.rpy for it's just an on/off switch, gotcha, and perfect, thanks :coffee:

I've not dug into the files much since I edit a lot of scripts and make patches, but just haven't yet on this, left it as is.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
1685733768362.png i dont even know what the hell is going on in this story its jumping all over the place now her and Selina are acting like MC doesnt have a mom

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
OH, Jesus fcking Murphy!

Hey bro, how are you bro, I am fine bro, how are you doing bro, Bro I am doing cool bro, how is your sis bro, bro she is alright bro, same as my mom bro, BRO? Bro!

And the NEXT full fcking conversation;
HEY Baby, how are you baby, I missed you, baby, oh I missed you too baby, how is everything baby, why haven't you called me baby, OH baby I am sorry baby I was sick baby, I hope you understand baby, OH baby I am so glad you are ok Baby, Oh BABY I am so happy to hear that baby. so how are you baby, I am well baby Mom is here baby, you know how she is baby, Baby I know, I know baby, alright baby talk to you soon baby. you too baby, love you baby, love you TOO baby, aaaww baby.

I am going to go out on a limb here, but in the modern English language, you can actually use their NAMES, instead of stupid titles, I KNOW right, thats just CRAAAAZY!

Using not only a title but a nickname in EVERY SENTENCE is also self-deprecating and self-defeating since it doesn't NEED to be added every 3rd word!!
Try limiting it to every 4th paragraph maybe, or even HEY not at all, since you can (now I know this is crazy but work with me here) you can even SWITCH things up, say their actual fucking NAME once in a while, and the nickname others while STILL limiting them to about 10% of what you are doing NOW!

But thats just MY opinion!

• Haha
Reactions: PowerFlower

krezi

Jun 18, 2021
Cant get it to work, just get stuck st loading screen.anyone know how to fix it? Using android

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
The dialog was...disturbing in many places but the renders were TOP NOTCH!
The animation flowed seamlessly in every scene.
Wow, I LOVE the Virtual novel that allowed direction for SO many branches in the story, rather than the usual Kinetic novel where its story is linear and set.
I went through this several times to view each and every choice and direction...and its truly remarkable!
The dialog seemed to really curb to a sane level of storytelling, giving it a real immersive feel, rather than near the beginning where the dialog seemed like it was written by a drunken lobster.

I was going to drop this or skip through all of the dialog, yet I am glad I soldiered on through to come out of the swamp into such a paradise, I truly cannot wait for the next update, and will keep this on my radar!

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
No. You can check out the progress at
Linking to paywalled content is not very helpful.
yes .. right .. when a new update ???
is it going to be abandoned ??
Looks like the dev has been busy with the Steam release and fighting Itch.io over payment issues. Going from releases every 4-5 months to over a year since the last release is a very worrisome sign. If there isn't a release in the next couple of months, then you can probably chalk this one up to the abandoned stack.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes