Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
My girlfriend just told me that the Selina I've been using for all this time isn't the one I've originally made.
It's the default BD Aspen model with my little tweak on the body. I messed it all up and now feeling like a dick for thinking my game only has unique characters.

I know the default model looks better but still it's bothering me now.
I can't change her even after finishing the game. People will only accept the current model as Selina.
What a bummer! But to let you know I like both of there looks. Of course the Selina we already have is the on we are accustomed to, but I wouldn't mind the other look :) She looks kind of closer to Veronica what is a good thing as she is her daughter.
The problem that I see is, that it might be a lot of work to change the renders in the current versions of the game. I would say it is your decision :)

Reactions: DeafPerv

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
My girlfriend just told me that the Selina I've been using for all this time isn't the one I've originally made.
It's the default BD Aspen model with my little tweak on the body. I messed it all up and now feeling like a dick for thinking my game only has unique characters.

I know the default model looks better but still it's bothering me now.
I can't change her even after finishing the game. People will only accept the current model as Selina.

View attachment 200367
View attachment 200383
Whoah whoa... Hold it there chief, are you nuts? :ROFLMAO: Your custom Selina looks twice as good than the current one. I know its painful to replace so many renders, but you really shouldn't drop her, you can use her as an easter egg at the very least.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Whoah whoa... Hold it there chief, are you nuts? :ROFLMAO: Your custom Selina looks twice as good than the current one. I know its painful to replace so many renders, but you really shouldn't drop her, you can use her as an easter egg at the very least.
I agree! :)

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
The art/models look nice and the story looks interesting with the whole bible concept (devil,Adam and Eve etc) but is there gonna be any NTR? In the game?

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
One of my most favorite images from the last update.
Redid it with my custom Selina.

NEW

View attachment 201843

OLD

View attachment 201844
Believe it or not, i was wondering how this specific scene would look with the custom model and i have to say.... It didn't disappoint. Selina conquered the number one spot in my cute list for the game, she really is a sweetheart.

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
The mother and daughter lesbian scene looks class, seen a similar scene in another game on this site and it was also lethal, keep up the good work game creator :)

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Well, this game is absolutely rediculous, but the CG's are fantastic.

I dont know what to say :unsure:

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I kind of want to DL this now, but I checked the patreon and the dev just posted some update about the final game update yesterday so I kind of want to hold off

Oct 24, 2017
While you wait, here's something I made for my $20 patrons.

This one came out so good that I just want to share it here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The quality of your renders is improving immensely. Keep it up!
Also, thank you for the Christmas gift! I'm sure it will be well-appreciated.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes