Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I don't know that I've seen them exactly the same in other games, but they definitely looked a little generic to me - possibly because of the body proportions. However, I will commend you on Selina - I explicitly remember thinking she looked unique. Kiley might be another fresh face, but she was a side character so I didn't pay that much attention.

Good to know she is making positive impressions.

2.png

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
All the girls are making positive impressions with me. I especially love Veronica and the devilgirl. In all seriousness though i don't think the devil will have a charming personality. I might be wrong of course but i often see them way too pushy, lascivious for their own good actually. It just makes them slutty and less seducing. I'm still looking for that truely dangerous succubus who is cut above the usual breed and plays hard to get, wears the mask of sincere care, pretending believably to have true feelings toward the victim, romantic and sensual instead of just spreading her legs. The Famme Fatale type.

Something like that was presented in Dark Messiah, could never tell right untill the end if she was honest or not as she was succesfully upredictable, confusing with her sometimes romantic confessions.

Reactions: DeafPerv

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
All the girls are making positive impressions with me. I especially love Veronica and the devilgirl. In all seriousness though i don't think the devil will have a charming personality. I might be wrong of course but i often see them way too pushy, lascivious for their own good actually. It just makes them slutty and less seducing. I'm still looking for that truely dangerous succubus who is cut above the usual breed and plays hard to get, wears the mask of sincere care, pretending believably to have true feelings toward the victim, romantic and sensual instead of just spreading her legs. The Famme Fatale type.

Something like that was presented in Dark Messiah, could never tell right untill the end if she was honest or not as she was succesfully upredictable, confusing with her sometimes romantic confessions.
Can't spoil anything right now but you'll probably like the devil more

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Am I the only one starting to notice similarities between them?
What do you mean similarities? Its the same girl. Just has a bad angle and lighting in DanMachiFan's gif. Its one thing that the tatoo is the same but notice the birthmark on her right side. Both have them, exactly at the same place = Same girl.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
What do you mean similarities? Its the same girl. Just has a bad angle and lighting in DanMachiFan's gif. Its one thing that the tatoo is the same but notice the birthmark on her right side. Both have them, exactly at the same place = Same girl.
Similarities between Selina and Jayden Jaymes :oops:

Reactions: DanMachiFan

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Well, you are the artist, and every artist has his/her own muse.
As for me, from the neck down they are practically twins.

@Ennoch Are you joking about the birthmark? I've spent 10 minutes watching the pics (not that I complain) but I haven't noticed it.

Reactions: Carcalla

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
The girl in my signature is indeed Jayden Jaymes.
And she does have a birthmark right under her right boob

Reactions: boobflame

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It seems like i did it again! Seeing exposed titties and yet we are talking about birthmarks! I'm proud of myself!XD

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes