Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Haha no there's no curtainless window.
I'm using a plane to light the right side. And two other focus lights. Some of mc's body parts are still very bright. The camera angle just doesn't show them

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It may be so that i'm more interested in the corruption part than pursuing romantic sensuality :closedtongue: But i don't actually see why the two can't happen the same time.

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Made this for my patrons as an extra scene reward. But then it struck me that Patreon will most likely flag it as incest.
So yeah. This is the only place i can share it on

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trying out new light presets

Great work brother!!....Thank you for share it....

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
It may be so that i'm more interested in the corruption part than pursuing romantic sensuality :closedtongue: But i don't actually see why the two can't happen the same time.
Sometimes romantic sensuality turns me on faster than an actual sex scene

Take this scene as an example. I was legit turned on

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Sometimes romantic sensuality turns me on faster than an actual sex scene
We all have different strokes when it comes to lewds :) I like games when we have variety to be sure. Frankly, it shows that the mc has a personality. Different girls require different approach but its not just that. Its that the mc has the option to act differently is a nice touch, albeit it requires more work from a dev.
Usually we can go either the full jerk route or the nicey one, withouth the chance to have a rude side but generally be the good guy.. and even more rarely we see a bad guy with a soft side.

Well, seeing Veronica kissing with the mc is sure exciting ;)

Reactions: DeafPerv

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I need 48 hours a day :mad:
My job is fucking me up.
I'm getting little to no sleep every single day. Caught up in between making renders and doing work.

I'll try my best to complete everything before 10th. If I find myself lagging behind, i'll hire the same guy again.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You are already overdoing this. You will burn out and lose motivation completely this way which is way worse than just do it slower, in smaller steps, which will keep you on track for much longer. No point in exhausting yourself after 1-2 updates if you wanna keep up with this project. One of the first probably most important priority of a Dev is to learn what he is she is capable of doing in terms of time. Overcommitting is bad. Pretty much the same way as it is in sports. Go too fast in a marathon early and you probably won't even be able to finish it.
You have to find the pace you are able to keep up with which isn't the same as knowing whats the absolute maximum you can come up with per day. You can't keep up with that in the long run you see. I know, you sooo want to deliver because you are excited, motivated, in the heat so to speak ;) But thats basically suicide. Slow down, chill a bit, turn down that raging inferno a few notch into a steady flame before it consumes you and your project along with it.

Now you know that you won't be able to keep up such a tight schedule in updates with the amount of content you hoped for. These kind of experiences are the crucial ones in a first project. Even much more experienced Devs are struggling with this at the start of a new project as this is an issue that always requires new answers with each new projects. Yours is your first one, right? Just take it easy :) We can wait. (Not that we like waiting but we have to:coldsweat:) Its ooohh sooo much better to see a project rolling on on a slower pace than seeing one gets abandoned after an update or two!

Reactions: DanMachiFan

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I had everything planned for the next update. I gave the release date after making sure that I can manage to complete all the tasks beforehand.
Then out of nowhere these late night shifts popped up. I'm just an assistant. I don't have any say in this.

This game has a huge plot. If I try to go slow then people will say I'm just milking.

I'll see what I can do. Can't back away from the deadline. A promise is a promise afterall

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
I had everything planned for the next update. I gave the release date after making sure that I can manage to complete all the tasks beforehand.
Then out of nowhere these late night shifts popped up. I'm just an assistant. I don't have any say in this.

This game has a huge plot. If I try to go slow then people will say I'm just milking.

I'll see what I can do. Can't back away from the deadline. A promise is a promise afterall
Don't bother yourself with these kind of posts, Let them complain and weep. you just do what you see is the best for you first and then for the game. you are doing a great job so far. so don't stress yourself. there is no harm if you delayed it a few days.

As always Keep up the great work.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Ohmy, if i don't see a "milker" accusation in 6 months i will be concerned myself that something is wrong here :) Getting some accusations, being bashed, getting netagitve criticism is just the way of life for a Dev :) Don't be afraid of those.

But if you burn yourself out, the project goes down with you. Then whats gonna happen, what those same people would say. But let me put this into another way. The thing i use to say is: When you like a project then no update can arrive fast enough :)
If you start receiving angry impatient comments about why no update yet, now that my dear DeafPerv is the most sincere compliment you can ever get. It shows genuine interest, want, desire. Those game threads that have an established wide fanbases? They go crazy before an update :) So lets vote for a nice, steady, sustainable update schedule and gather the crowd in the same steady manner! Instead of exhausting yourself too early. Because i do wanna see where this story goes.. i want my subby lewdpets!

Reactions: pavar and DeafPerv

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017

Don't Worry brother! take your time, you had done a great and hard work!......

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes