Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk i love this game man fuck i whant more o,O

Reactions: DeafPerv

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
My system crashed last night and I had to reinstall my os.
As a result I have lost all of my photoshop presets.
Now i'm finding it extremely difficult to match the new renders with the previous ones (not a photoshop expert)
Sorry if you find sudden color shifts in the new renders

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
My system crashed last night and I had to reinstall my os.
As a result I have lost all of my photoshop presets.
Now i'm finding it extremely difficult to match the new renders with the previous ones (not a photoshop expert)
Sorry if you find sudden color shifts in the new renders
Maybe you need to get a external drive and save everything on it?

That really sucks glad you are still making the game because i'm really enjoying it and think it may be one of my favorite.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
After much thought, I've decided to reschedule the release date and move it 5 days further.
I have been caught up in the middle of my job and this game. The past few days have been extremely hectic.
I hope you will take my situation into consideration.
Here's the updated calendar of May

Calendar New.png

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
updated op to v0.2 thanks to the devil...
:WutFace:
edit: just finished the new update i liked it please consider supporting the dev if you enjoy this game

Reactions: DeafPerv and Ennoch

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
It'd be nice to have a tag for games with a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Seems to be a somewhat popular niche theme.
wish there were more games with succubus in them along with games with story concept to corrupt a whole town like the game corruption or village of nightmares

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
wish there were more games with succubus in them along with games with story concept to corrupt a whole town like the game corruption or village of nightmares
I have a head full of ideas for games, but as an underemployed lawyer with only a smattering of knowledge of digital art software, it will be quite some time before I can put anything on screen. But one idea I do have is a story called "The Devil's Bedroom", which revolves around a family moving into a house with a gigantic bed with strange symbols carved into it...

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I have a head full of ideas for games, but as an underemployed lawyer with only a smattering of knowledge of digital art software, it will be quite some time before I can put anything on screen. But one idea I do have is a story called "The Devil's Bedroom", which revolves around a family moving into a house with a gigantic bed with strange symbols carved into it...
Same i have unlimited amount of idea's but don't know anything about art and programming.
I have an idea right now for a Vampire game.

Reactions: DeafPerv

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
How old is the MC supposed to be? The way he whines and cries like a little bitch after his mother leaves is really embarrassing.

Grayman1977

Apr 8, 2018
Hit me up maybe we could do that game together you got the story and i can do 3d ;)

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes