Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Man I really enjoyed this game.
Beautiful modells and a decent story...
Keep up the good work , i will definitely keep an eye on this game :)

Reactions: DeafPerv

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You still may ask that if they had no control over themselves then how come Riley didn't let you take her virginity or Kiley didn't let you creampie her.

You'll know the reasons on the future updates
never heard of a girl named kiley but have heard of riley i mean this riley is kinda like riley ried only with a bigger cup size XD

Reactions: Carcalla

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Pretty sure its supposed to be Kylie....either way im all bout Veronica
The good thing about a name is that you can spell it in different ways to make yourself a little more "Unique"
And Yes I agree with you in someways Veronica is hot but I find her dark eyes a little offputting for my taste , would have found her more attractive with a brighter eyecolor (but that's just my taste) :)

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
In the past 2 days I have received two $20 pledges and one $1 pledge.
All of them left after few hours.
Look I don't mind if you leave but don't pledge just to get the rewards I've been giving to my Patrons. It's another way of getting the links for free as well.
I share enough free content here anyway.
And the game is out here whereas my $1 patrons will get it two weeks later. I love the people of f95.
So please respect me as much as I respect you.

Anonymux

Mar 27, 2018
I must say that it's a very deep and interesting game with the best renders i've seen. Cant wait for further content. Keep it up:heartcoveredeyes::)

Reactions: DeafPerv

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
In the past 2 days I have received two $20 pledges and one $1 pledge.
All of them left after few hours.
Look I don't mind if you leave but don't pledge just to get the rewards I've been giving to my Patrons. It's another way of getting the links for free as well.
I share enough free content here anyway.
And the game is out here whereas my $1 patrons will get it two weeks later. I love the people of f95.
So please respect me as much as I respect you.
Does it actually matters? Have no idea how patreon works, but I thought that once you pledge money for the month already sent to the patreon. Or are there people actually giving 20 dollars each month for the unfinished renpy games? When they can get fully finished products in one transaction.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Does it actually matters? Have no idea how patreon works, but I thought that once you pledge money for the month already sent to the patreon. Or are there people actually giving 20 dollars each month for the unfinished renpy games? When they can get fully finished products in one transaction.
Patreon charges them on the first day of the month. If someone pledges on say 2nd then he will be charged on the 1st day of the next month. So he can enjoy 1 month of rewards for free and get away without paying a cent. All he has to do is leave before the 1st. Patreon has this "Pay upfront" option which isn't available to everyone. It gives you the ability to charge your patrons right at the moment they pledge.

Yes people are paying for unfinished games so that the dev can actually finish the game.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Just testing out few things.
I haven't bought any beach asset yet. So having to make do with just sea water.
And I know the lighting isn't perfect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yep, the lack of a beach asset was the 1st thing that came to my mind, when seeing this pic

Reactions: DanMachiFan
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes