Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Milf look be damned, mom can be 20 for all i care and mc being adopted while she was just a toddler, bring those titties closer, mom!

Reactions: DeafPerv

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I hate when creators break the 4th wall.

They way the MC does not catch the Aunt was talking to his mother is weird also the best way to get your mom back is to make people think you are/would kill yourself by telling acting weird for a day than when everyone is sleeping just leave and stay gone for at least 3 days with no one knowing what happened.

I hope Jason leaves the game!

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I hate when creators break the 4th wall.

They way the MC does not catch the Aunt was talking to his mother is weird also the best way to get your mom back is to make people think you are/would kill yourself by telling acting weird for a day than when everyone is sleeping just leave and stay gone for at least 3 days with no one knowing what happened.

I hope Jason leaves the game!
The mc wouldn't have known what she was saying because he was being forced to think of perverted stuffs. Just like the breakfast scene. He had no idea what she was saying because he was seeing her flashing her tits.
That kind of influence gave Diana the green light to talk to his mother without raising any suspicions.
She was aware of what was going on with mc (???? huumm)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The mc wouldn't have known what she was saying because he was being forced to think of perverted stuffs. Just like the breakfast scene. He had no idea what she was saying because he was seeing her flashing her tits.
That kind of influence gave Diana the green light to talk to his mother without raising any suspicions.
She was aware of what was going on with mc (???? huumm)
It seems he must be a demon or something the MC is not normal and the Mom and Aunt must know about maybe others.
I also hope Jason leaves or something happens to him.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
It seems he must be a demon or something the MC is not normal and the Mom and Aunt must know about maybe others.
I also hope Jason leaves or something happens to him.
It doesn't need to be like that.
If you've paid attention to the devil scene then you already know that she can manipulate you.

What is it about Jason that you don't like? :coldsweat:

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It doesn't need to be like that.
If you've paid attention to the devil scene then you already know that she can manipulate you.

What is it about Jason that you don't like? :coldsweat:
The mom and Aunt know something is strange about the MC i seen how the Aunt was talking to the mom on the phone.
The MC seems to not be normal like i said the mom and Aunt knew he would start to get super horny and weird.
Not a fan of seeing other dudes fuck even if it is not NTR, i'm just not a fan of watching other guys.
But really that phone call shows that they know something about the MC and how would he get a demon/devil unless he had a way to do it so again the MC is not normal.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
The mom and Aunt know something is strange about the MC i seen how the Aunt was talking to the mom on the phone.
The MC seems to not be normal like i said the mom and Aunt knew he would start to get super horny and weird.
Not a fan of seeing other dudes fuck even if it is not NTR, i'm just not a fan of watching other guys.
But really that phone call shows that they know something about the MC and how would he get a demon/devil unless he had a way to do it so again the MC is not normal.
Well you gotta wait for your answers then :coldsweat:

Reactions: Catwashere

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
This game is all over the place...
It needs a writer, and some focus... because even if there is potential in the game, you can't follow shit.

The flashforward was badly done, you never establish a status quo or give us some info...
Just hang on there and keep going forward... but that just lead us to more confussion.
Suddenly your Mom leaves, even when we DON'T KNOW HER, don't know anything about her relationship with her husband, her son, her sister...
And then, outta nowhere... the female best friend is in YOUR bathroom, in YOUR house... freaking out because you were showering.
WTF?

If that wasn't enough... another family friend, but this time with incest...
I don't know any of you, fellas... but if I see a friend fucking my mother, I would fucking destroy him.
But here is like "yeah, let's get this orgy started!"...

Again, good renders, the dialogue isn't awful... but the story makes no sense, at all.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes