Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I agree, I also think if we are forced to leave, then have an ultimate fuck fest. Just the MC and the four women.
With enough help from the devil, to completely enrapture them to you. After you leave, they can't stand it, and all move to where you are.
Leaving your best friend to fend for himself there. Where one day, while he's experimenting with gay sex, he doesn't notice a gas leak and the blows to hell. This in turn powers the devil up more, and turn her more favorable to you.

Fuck! That's pretty evil....Lol!!………...I like it.
I'm just going by the tag saying harem, and like to help the scenario along....Lol!!…………….Peace!!
Damn you want him to die i just want him to leave. xD

Reactions: Carcalla

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Damn you want him to die i just want him to leave. XD
Well, if you play with the devil, you gotta expect evil...…..I don't think if it's her choice, she's going to lightly French kiss his cock and give him encouraging words by politely asking him if he would just leave.
I think she's going to take his soul, then make him spontaneously combust.
Just a thought....Lol!!…………………….Peace!!

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
@DeafPerv
I just have a quick question for you Brother. Will we get to decide, if we go on trip to the GF? or stay with family?
Or is it set that you will have to go?
I hope that Mom and Sis will convince you to stay (wink, wink). Will the devil, in the present kill your best friend, to expand your harem? Nothing says comfort sex, like mourning a lost relative.
Will we be able to, at some point, knock the devil up?? Might as well use all your tools at your disposal now, even though she does bad things, it's good thing to have her basically on your side...….Lol!!

I'm loving this game so far, even if at this point, it's little confusing to follow. I am however getting a basic jist, which has me wanting more....Lol!!
Keep up the good work Brother.....and hurry up with the next update...Lol!!...just kidding, take your time and enjoy what you do..…………………...Peace!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Of course you get to decide whether or not you will go to your girlfriend. In fact you already did.

If you've stayed calm during the living room scene with Selina-Veronica then you are going to your girlfriend.
If you have jerked off and gave bold answer then you get to take them with you (Possibility of even bigger harem)
If you have touched Veronica's breast then you will stay with them while also inviting your girlfriend over to your place.
If you have pushed Selina then you will stay with them and no girlfriend.

How these decisions are determined will be explained.

And of course you will be given the chance to change your decision later.
One advice is maybe make all that a spoiler tag some people may not want to know for me it's all good since i do want to know.
Looks like i'm either taking them with me to my GF's are gonna invite her to my place.
More woman in the harem the better, but if i leave i wonder how the devil is gonna follow and i still may leave to make my mom and father regret what they did same for the Aunt since she is in on what ever is going on with the MC i think the mom and Aunt wanted him to be a perv that is what the Aunt was saying on the phone with the mom.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I assumed the game had two different endings, but four ? Jaysus, makes you wonder just how different and variant all four of the branching paths going to be, seems like a very hard task.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I assumed the game had two different endings, but four ? Jaysus, makes you wonder just how different and variant all four of the branching paths going to be, seems like a very hard task.
Seems like an impossible task for someone who has an 8 hour a day job and college.
But I'll do it anyway. Just gonna have to do 4 times the work than any other game with single/dual endings.

Reactions: Carcalla

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
The renders are very good and the story is original and intriguing.
Due the creativity in the way of narrate the story, the characters still don't achieve a total immersion, think it's because the early stage of development.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far seen, can't wait for the next release.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Finally my one week break is over. Apart from changing the menu screen and adding few minor things, I haven't done anything this past week.
Wanted to take a little break to freshen up and my girl needed a bit of attention :coldsweat:

I'll start writing the script from tomorrow

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I know i'm weird but i love how Selnia's arm looks like, that she isn't skinny and that the long nails of the blue haired one :) But just so you know, i was able to notice those details only after some time gawking at those big boobies. And that devilishly sexy curve of her back as she rides the mc! But boobies comes first!:relievedface:

Reactions: DeafPerv
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes