Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I'm only saying this, because I know you've put in a lot of work into this game. Patrons coming and going (sometimes before even paying) is going to happen. I've had people do this multiple times and then end up coming back supporting me... it's how the system works. You'll gain and lose patrons every month/day. Just don't worry about it and focus on making a good product, just don't check patreon unless you have something to post if that's what you have to do. Best of luck DeafPerv.
I've stopped giving attention to them anyway after getting the assurance that my Patrons don't mind what others are doing. They have pledged to help me with the project.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Don't post links on the page if it's that much of an issue, wait to send a copy out until after their payment has gone through, DanielsK does it that way. That way they can't just pledge and run. Eventually I think patreon does give people who hang around on the platform long enough the option to charge straight up that or it's option you didn't turn on.
I have been verified to charge upfront few days ago.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
wait what does the incest patch change? selina and housmate --> selina and mother? dang haha

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018

Also Adam as Dad, Rachel as mc's Mom, Diana as Aunt, Jason now has a mother and a sister
i see i'll retry the patch probably did something wrong haha
it was tbh really hard to follow haha XD idk what the fuck is going on lol ^^ hoping for more updates and more insight in the situations lol

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
View attachment 115915

Selina : Why is mom ahead of me?! Go vote for me now!

@DeafPerv
You know Brother, you could always get a relative, to come stay for awhile, and have him or her help.
Nothing says love, than having their Free help....Lol!!
Then, you could add both at the same time......Yay!!

You know waiting on these updates, is like waiting for the morning coffee. You get the shakes and are in a foul mood, until you finally get a cup and first sip.....Lol

I love this game, and think your doing an Damn good job with this. You have my respect and admiration Brother...………..Peace!!

Reactions: DeafPerv

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
@DeafPerv
You know Brother, you could always get a relative, to come stay for awhile, and have him or her help.

You know waiting on these updates, is like waiting for the morning coffee. You get the shakes and are in a foul mood, until you finally get a cup and first sip.....Lol

I love this game, and think your doing an Damn good job with this. You have my respect and admiration Brother...………..Peace!!
Thank you. Really means a lot :D

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
@DeafPerv

I read this with Hulk Hogan voice

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes