Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Game Development update (0.3)

I still need 2 more weeks to finish the update.
I'm on a tour with a band to work as their stage engineer.

Meanwhile using a crappy laptop to do the renders.

All the rewards will be given in due time.

Only 4-6 new scenes for this update. I have added around 50 new renders for each of Kylie, Riley, Veronica scenes.
on the one hand, that you keep on working on the game and there will be a new update soon .... and then to your work, be careful and take care of your hands on that you need IF you have to hurt yourself then take the feet you do not need to finish the gamex'Dx'Dx'D and then tell those who should pay you better for your work that you do not have to use such a bad laptop:winkytongue:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Got suspended for violating community guidelines.
Apparently my banner and tier images aren't appropriate.
Also some of my recent posts had visible nipples and genitalia.

I've already made necessary changes. Hope things will be back to normal within a day or two.
Hoohohohoohohihihihihihihhahahaha like omg think of the children! :tf: Keep it up Patreon, no seriously. Because I've almost finished my own crowdfunding platform, which will work the same way with Monthly Subscriptions and optional crowdfunding campaign possibilities, though aimed at adult themed art & game development. Credit Card support is functional, though unfortunately minus Paypal and Stripe support, they didn't approve of Sexual Content in any way even if I'd introduce a virtual wallet system. Thinking about using high risk payment gateways so people could still use Paypal. But they do like to pretend they're cleaner than the western apartment of a Filippino housewife. Bad luck for crowdfunding sites already dependent on Paypal :tf:

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I need more of this it's been 3 months now :':)test2: did the dev take a vacation ???

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I need more of this it's been 3 months now :':)test2: did the dev take a vacation ???
Not on vacation but on a tour with a band.
Way too busy with work. Got a crappy laptop to render. It's just not possible to make as many renders I used to make with my pc.
Still 31 renders left. Managed 39 in the past 8 days.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes