Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vultron

May 19, 2018
Not gonna lie guys I don't think I would bang Satan or whatever the hell this girl is.

befan

May 24, 2018
Is the incest patch broken, or am I placing it wrong? I've placed it in the game folder as told, yet im still just getting the "Ella's family" view.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Is the incest patch broken, or am I placing it wrong? I've placed it in the game folder as told, yet im still just getting the "Ella's family" view.
Ella is your girlfriend. No incest there.
Patch restores :
Selina-Veronica (Daughter-Mother *Not related to MC)
MC-Adam-Rachel (Son-Dad-Mom)
Diana (Aunt)
Jason-Kylie-Riley(Son-Mother-Sister)

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I know this is a very very short update after 3 months. But I've lost my previous job and I had to go through so much struggle in the past 2 months. Thinking about making a new update was a luxury for me at that time. Still I've tried to do as much as possible.

I'll try be more frequent with the updates. Just keep supporting me.

Thank you and enjoy the new release

And... Hardcore incest may not be your cup of tea.. Don't patch if you don't like such stuff..

befan

May 24, 2018
Ella is your girlfriend. No incest there.
Patch restores :
Selina-Veronica (Daughter-Mother)
MC-Adam-Rachel (Son-Dad-Mom)
Diana (Aunt)
Jason-Kylie-Riley(Son-Mother-Sister)
Ahh, ok! I'm just being a mong then :,). Love the game thus far, keep it my dude.

Reactions: DeafPerv

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Did @DeafPerv improve the quality of the renders or the quality of the models? I mean damn, somehow the models look a lot more detailed now, very beautiful! =o
If not, then my memory isn't serving me correctly but I do stand behind what I said, the renders and models look real real good, haha :p

vultron

May 19, 2018
Tbh I find it kinda disappointing that this devil lady can just force you to do whatever she wants there's really no opportunity to resist so far anyway.

I think this would be more interesting if you could tell her no as well as saying no to the various women that she seems to be throwing at you.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Ok, I'm playing the incest patch....it works as intended.
I really got to say that @DeafPerv is doing an amazing job.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm beginning to think @DeafPerv is a bloody genius, or just a damn good story teller.....Fuck! it's probably both for all I know.
Keep up the good work, and see you on the next update Brother...…………………….Peace!!

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Great re-right, much preferred this version over the other. In this version we got a bit more back story. It wasn't just meet 'em and fuck 'em and you are not forced to watch other males have sex with the women. Please keep up the good work, and I look forward to the next iteration.

Reactions: DeafPerv and jaydem

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Really a different and great way of storytelling that can start and go whichever way we decide. And Connecting everything to give a clear outline to the story was very well done (not a easy job). And u can choose your preference at every choice. So it has both great story plus fetishes that u wanna see. Great Job from the Dev ... Really looking forward for the next update.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
What a start.. So selina is MCs gf? And he is living with her and her mother... right?
Where does the incest patch come in..

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes