Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
seducing the devil
Seducing The Devil
Seducing The Devil
S T D

Uh oh. Watch out young man.
Haha, I also thought about that, and apparently the MC will end up fucking a lot of females throughout the game, which increases chances of catching an STD or two, haha. STD gets you STDs xD

Reactions: DeafPerv

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes. Available for $20 patrons as a tier reward.
i have no problem with jason if we can get rid of him fast and be the only ones, what i dont like is to see it continue, i hope is more clear now, i can understand if u want to add some scene as plot (even if i will never agree with forced content, i can understand it if done correctly.)

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Understood. Thanks for taking the trouble to pen such a detailed reply. With such interactivity I have high hopes for the future of this game, to which I'm sure I'll return in due course now.
Thank you. Really appreciate it :)

@DeafPerv Yeah, I rather thought that the renders were upped big time, they really do look great now, I'm glad my memory is still as impeccable as ever, haha, the difference is very noticeable :p

Same as you, I really love Veronica, it's actually her I'm really trying to get down with, haha, a hot ginger MILF. It made me laugh when she made that "durrr" face when she asked "Cat got your tongue?" when you sat down in the living room after breakfast at the start, that face just made me think "What the...?!" and laugh XD But damn does she have an amazing figure :heartcoveredeyes:

Keep up the good work, I'm definitely looking toward future updates! :)

P.S. I'm not sure if you've already planned on doing this, but if there's one improvement that I'd like, then it would be the animations. While they look quite good now, you could add more frames to make them a lot smoother and realistic. But it's not an issue though, like I said, they look quite good as it is :)
Animations are a bit far fetched for me right now. I don't have that kind of machine. Still using a cheap graphics card since I can't afford a high end one. And it takes a lot of time for me to render one scene. While I have improved the quality, the number has gone down as well.
For now what I can do is add 2/3 more renders to smoothen the scenes.
But sure yeah. One day I'll get something decent and make all the sex scenes animated. Even the previous ones as well.

What's with the boob cursor? How can I get rid of that?
That's Veronica's boob. Why would you want to get rid of this game's best boob? :coldsweat:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@DeafPerv Yeah, adding frames was just a mere suggestion, but if you don't have the machine to do that just yet, it's not a problem, I really enjoy the game as it is, renders really are amazing :)

Story I'm actually having a little hard time to REALLY grasp, I mean I get it, but I don't get it, you know? Like, for me it seem like this Devil is influencing a lot of things, I don't know if the Devil controls the MC to engage in sexual acts, does the Devil influence the females around him to want him sexually, or have they actually always been attracted to him anyway? Why is everything happening and to what purpose, and who is MC exactly, does he have supernatural powers of his own? There's a lot of questions, and even some of the scenes that should give hints, only brings more questions, haha. But that's what mysteries are all about really, haha. And if this game so far as been more of a prelude and an introduction to different characters and to things that are going on, then that makes sense, solving the mysteries and getting answers comes later on when the actual story begins :)

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Yes, I'm fully aware of that. Many, many games aren't of the type I'll choose to play: low-res, flash, rpgm, comics, all sorts. But having to search around furniture & fittings just to go from A to B actually hinders progress of the game, it doesn't help one bit. Especially when the story is giving just one option as to where to go. It's like forcing you to click a single banner across the image when there's no other option instead of progressing via the space bar or Enter key. An utter waste of time. This is my personal opinion, of course, albeit not an unpopular one. Please excuse me for bringing it up on the occasions I feel the game deserves better in the perhaps forlorn hope that Devs will occasionally be influenced into not adding these barriers to progress just because they can. If this game wasn't otherwise such a decent one I wouldn't have bothered.

AAMOI skilled Devs like Belle (Long Live the Princess) have very much taken this lesson to heart - no thanks to me of course - and do their utmost to ensure that the flow of the game isn't impeded.
Okay I'm a bit lost, when do you have to click on furniture? I saw a scene where you click on doors to navigate a hallway, but nothing about clicking furniture & fittings? Also there are two ways to give an opinion, one is constructive, the other is not. Insulting the dev by asking why he felt something was a good idea, is not constructive criticism. Saying hey I found this part of the game could have been done better, is.

Reactions: UncleVT

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
@DeafPerv Yeah, adding frames was just a mere suggestion, but if you don't have the machine to do that just yet, it's not a problem, I really enjoy the game as it is, renders really are amazing :)

Story I'm actually having a little hard time to REALLY grasp, I mean I get it, but I don't get it, you know? Like, for me it seem like this Devil is influencing a lot of things, I don't know if the Devil controls the MC to engage in sexual acts, does the Devil influence the females around him to want him sexually, or have they actually always been attracted to him anyway? Why is everything happening and to what purpose, and who is MC exactly, does he have supernatural powers of his own? There's a lot of questions, and even some of the scenes that should give hints, only brings more questions, haha. But that's what mysteries are all about really, haha. And if this game so far as been more of a prelude and an introduction to different characters and to things that are going on, then that makes sense, solving the mysteries and getting answers comes later on when the actual story begins :)
Haha I understand your confusion. Give it couple more updates and most of your questions will be answered by then.
Yes so far it has been a prelude.

The fuck is this cursor? Holy shit that's a dumb design decision.
That's Veronica's boob :coldsweat:
I'll change it to her vagina if the majority don't like this one. But never going back to the same old pointer.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Thank you. Really appreciate it :)

Animations are a bit far fetched for me right now. I don't have that kind of machine. Still using a cheap graphics card since I can't afford a high end one. And it takes a lot of time for me to render one scene. While I have improved the quality, the number has gone down as well.
For now what I can do is add 2/3 more renders to smoothen the scenes.
But sure yeah. One day I'll get something decent and make all the sex scenes animated. Even the previous ones as well.

That's Veronica's boob. Why would you want to get rid of this game's best boob? :coldsweat:
Well, I don't have a problem with boobs but this makes the cursor big and it's not accurate. It's a little annoying...

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Played this yesterday and was confused as fuck. Really hope the MC gets some answers soon. Shouldn't this game have a mind control tag? Seems everybody, including the MC, is being controlled left and right.

Loved the renders, although the ladies are a bit overdone, especially in the booty department (I'm pretty sure some of you disagree :))

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Well, I don't have a problem with boobs but this makes the cursor big and it's not accurate. It's a little annoying...
Yeah my patrons think the same. I'll make a new one for the next update. Veronica's vagina that opens when you click XD

Played this yesterday and was confused as fuck. Really hope the MC gets some answers soon. Shouldn't this game have a mind control tag? Seems everybody, including the MC, is being controlled left and right.

Loved the renders, although the ladies are a bit overdone, especially in the booty department (I'm pretty sure some of you disagree :))
Nah mind control tag isn't needed for this game. You will know why in (0.4) or (0.5) depending on how much I can work.
I mean we all love big booties, don't we? :winkytongue:

any walkthrough
Available for $20 patrons

Reactions: Wombat of Combat
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes