Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
I think the cursor is fine.. but it need something to point... you don't wanna cover the thing you want to select. I would suggest a triangle on the top left side of the boob, but Idk how you make the cursor to be that way.. all I know even if it's pointing hand(finger) the selecting part is not the thumb or other finger, it should be the index/fore finger(whatever you called it) it's a cool game.. I've yet go through all, but I dig it so far.

Reactions: DeafPerv

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Would you mind if I make an update with absolutely no sex for the sake of story progression?

desmand

May 1, 2017
Dude, this game might be the best one among the games I've played so far! It arouses me so much that I don't wanna jerk off with it w/o having a high load in my balls! :D

But I'd like to tell you something. Please make that cursor fucking normal :D

P.S. I'm disappointed w/ the lack of incest content. I wish there were some m/s stuff but maybe you gonna make up this by adding some NTR stuff? :D

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Would you mind if I make an update with absolutely no sex for the sake of story progression?
No problem with that. I didn't have the time to play the new release (want to start again), but even if I like the progression till now, I understand if some people can be lost in the plot.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I think the cursor is fine.. but it need something to point... you don't wanna cover the thing you want to select. I would suggest a triangle on the top left side of the boob, but Idk how you make the cursor to be that way.. all I know even if it's pointing hand(finger) the selecting part is not the thumb or other finger, it should be the index/fore finger(whatever you called it) it's a cool game.. I've yet go through all, but I dig it so far.
I'll change it to something else. And will make it much smaller.
Glad you liked the game so far :D

Dude, this game might be the best one among the games I've played so far! It arouses me so much that I don't wanna jerk off with it w/o having a high load in my balls! :D

But I'd like to tell you something. Please make that cursor fucking normal :D

P.S. I'm disappointed w/ the lack of incest content. I wish there were some m/s stuff but maybe you gonna make up this by adding some NTR stuff? :D
Glad you liked the game :D
I don't think there is a lack of incest content though. You get a blowjob from your mom and even get to make her pregnant.
Then there is Jason-Kylie-Riley sex as well.

No NTR

MC's name is ??? i guess i need to start a new game!

Please no NTR and if you add it make it avoidable!
You can change the name. Don't have to play from the beginning. Just start from the bathroom scene where you either choose to peek at selina or leave.

To change the name -
shift + o and type
player_name = u'name'

And no NTR

No problem with that. I didn't have the time to play the new release (want to start again), but even if I like the progression till now, I understand if some people can be lost in the plot.
Yes I think the same. People can be lost in the plot.
I'll try to open up the plot even more.
This release did so as well.

tits instead of a mouse....very NO good
Will change it

Reactions: UncleVT and Zero919

Dreadnot

Jan 15, 2018
Is there a way to get rid of that ridiculous boob mouse pointer icon? And are there any walkthroughs available to get all four paths?

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Is there a way to get rid of that ridiculous boob mouse pointer icon? And are there any walkthroughs available to get all four paths?
Pointer will be changed in the next update.
Walkthrough available for $20 patrons

Reactions: Dreadnot

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
extra4-1.png

Poll result and update (0.4) -

Yet again Veronica has been selected to be center of the attention. The next update will have extra veronica scenes.

I'm 60% done with the script. It is very unlikely that there will be a new update this month. Probable release date for (0.4) is 10-20th October.

I wanted to do an update each month but don't think it's possible with the hardware I have.

The next update will have either only 1 or no sex scene given how much I get to work on it.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes