Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I finished the current content today and i have to say fuck!The game is freakin trippy i love it!
I read some of your posts here and im glad to see you dont have plans for any NTR,you just got a new fan fam,im looking forward to new content and maybe get a clue as to what is happening to me!

PS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I finished the current content today and i have to say fuck!The game is freakin trippy i love it!
I read some of your posts here and im glad to see you dont have plans for any NTR,you just got a new fan fam,im looking forward to new content and maybe get a clue as to what is happening to me!

PS

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I like some good mystery, but I hope it doesn't get too confusing :biggrin:

I am really looking forward to the future updates :)

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@DeafPerv is a busy guy with his game making, and has no time for walkthroughs and shit. Let's face it, we don't want him to stop for it either.

So I'll take a moment and give the newbies a breakdown of the game and play routine, that we all do, so they will know what to expect from this game.
In easy to follow steps...….

1) download the game and unzip to desktop or where ever.

2) download the patch and install it into the /game folder (because we are all incestuous bastards, and require large amounts of it in our game as well as Harem too....but only for the MC) *wink* *wink*

3)With excitement and shaking hands, press start and wait for the scene, where it asks if your old enough to play. *hint* don't say "Hell Yes"....(After reading some of the posts, around the different games here, I realize that even some of you are still 16 or 17 and just got a new batch of socks from your Hot MILF Mom for your birthday).

4) Now you can enter anything you want as a name. (Here be creative, and go with your actual name, as it helps with immersion) But if you want to go with "CockLord of the Universe" the choice is yours.

5)Now play the damn game...there's not one, but four possible paths to take (@DeafPerv certainly will not let the choices be known in game. as that defeats the purpose of having people ask for walkthroughs.."the devious bastard")
Most likely, somewhere in the playthrough, you may experience a sudden event happen. (viscous,white, semen material flowing from the head of your cock....and for the younger ones, we'll call it a pee pee or wiener so you know what's being described here) So make sure you have plenty of tissues or socks handy.

6) Then continue the play until you see "This is the end of this version" or some shit like that. Refrain from hollering to loudly.... "Fuck!! is that it?" (As this will cause your Gf, wife, or Mom to catch on what your actually doing).

7) Immediately come back to this thread and post your thoughts on the game.
1.write a positive review (describing how good it is and how great the potential is....basically blowing sunshine up the dev's ass).
2.go the alternate, and say that the game was way too short and it contained more sex for the non-MC's than it did for the MC. Then adding in how you think that the Dev is blue balling too much (if we wanted to build romantic relationships and wait for sex till the end of the game, we would play DMD).
Also stating that the updates are taking way too long,for the short-assed content available.

At this point you may want to do some constructive talk on how the dev can improve his low budget game and possibly contribute by throwing some money to his Patreon page.....Awesome! and good for you.
or
Be an ass, and not offer anything useful just stating your disappointment and wait till the next update.

8) do it all over again, when the next update arrives.

Thus ended the tutorial......obviously it was created for entertainment and love.

@DeafPerv is doing an amazing job, although......he does not have enough content on the MC side of things and his updates are too fucking slow.....Lol!!
We love you just the same Brother,and as always, waiting for more...……………………..Peace!!

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Now I am really confused...
I started a new game with the latest version 0.3, somehow it played a lot different than I remembered.
Now I am not sure, if I am confusing something or if I dreamt or what ever.
The beginning seemed the same, but the scene, when I went to Jasons house was completely different.
So was there something changed or did I somehow trigger another story path or what happend there? Maybe I just played the demo or something like that before.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Thats how it always was. The very first release stopped right there. You are confusing something.
Wait seariously?
Now I am really really confused.

Somehow, I have the feeling that I played the game while I was half asleep and then dreamt of it in a weird way :coldsweat:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
In the change-log it says:

# Completely changed both Riley and Kylie sex scenes.
Added more depth in them to give more context.

Or does this refer to something else?

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes