Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Well if a male side character is likable then I don't have that much of a problem with sharing. But you are right there is only one place for a king in a harem! So maybe Jason needs an apointment with a truck :evilsmile:
Well i dont like sharing AT ALL,im a greedy motherfucker like that but the thing is aside from his own family he wants my own personal alarm clock as well,this needs to be rectified....

Reactions: User_51567

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well i dont like sharing AT ALL,im a greedy motherfucker like that but the thing is aside from his own family he wants my own personal alarm clock as well,this needs to be rectified....
I normaly hate sharing as well, but I actually found 2 or 3 games where I don't mind that much. But I am totally with you, I want all the girls on their knees in front of the MC! :)

Reactions: Ennoch

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Well @DeafPerv stated a little bit ago, that bad shit's going to happen to Jason for taking advantage of your powers and forcing his shit on your girls. That's what the whole hospital crap is about, and Jason's realization that he just fucked up.
Now you probably suspect that a flaming Cerberus (two headed hell hound) will come flaming up from the floor, ripping Jason in two, and dragging him back down to hell.....because demons, devils, MC's with large cock, and us player that don't like that type of shit in our games, will expect that to happen.

I'm hoping that the bad shit that happens to Jason, is that he get's transformed.....That's right! (adding a new tag of transformation) turning Jason into a full fledged female....a Hot, red head with piercing green eyes and freckles...Ohh and large perky tits.
And for taking advantage, we get to take her virginity immediately, forcing large amounts of baby batter deep inside her VaJayJay. Of course she'll have to change her name to.....Jewels now and becomes part of your family...( family Jewels)....Lol!!

You know @DeafPerv could actually add this in, as I think it will give a certain poetic justice quality to it.....Lol!!……………….………………..Peace!!

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Actually i'm all into the netori approach so i like all the "not-so-haremish" route more that those games often present.
I legitimatly wanna congratulate you,your the only person ive seen so far here on F95 with the same mindset as me on the subject.I dont like massive orgies and i love secrecy,imagine how awesome it would be if you kept your relationship a secret and maybe only have your GF become your cuck queen,cheering you on as you conquer more and more women...priceless

Reactions: User_51567

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I legitimatly wanna congratulate you,your the only person ive seen so far here on F95 with the same mindset as me on the subject.I dont like massive orgies and i love secrecy,imagine how awesome it would be if you kept your relationship a secret and maybe only have your GF become your cuck queen,cheering you on as you conquer more and more women...priceless
I'm kinda suprised to hear that. In my eyes it always appeared that there are many of us with such mindset it was just never expressed openly but i always considered the fans of mom in Milfy city like-minded players, and so on with similar games.

I do love to play the "only male" in games, relatively speaking, and this means even in case a best friend who is otherwise the best, coolest budy, i'm reluctant to share. One reason i love milfs to be honest is that it suggest a husband, a possible boyfriend. Someone who is trying to woo aformentioned milf at her workplace at least. This isn't mandatory obviously but a huge plus for me. That said milf is in some sort of a relationship, even if just theoretically. Here, we now know that dad is into Veronica. I already favoured Veronica above everyone else but this is a plus for me, something that i definitely noticed and matters for me.

And of course they each need a collar and walk on a leash :evilsmile:
Now i want subby lewdpets!:coldsweat:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well @DeafPerv stated a little bit ago, that bad shit's going to happen to Jason for taking advantage of your powers and forcing his shit on your girls. That's what the whole hospital crap is about, and Jason's realization that he just fucked up.
Now you probably suspect that a flaming Cerberus (two headed hell hound) will come flaming up from the floor, ripping Jason in two, and dragging him back down to hell.....because demons, devils, MC's with large cock, and us player that don't like that type of shit in our games, will expect that to happen.

I'm hoping that the bad shit that happens to Jason, is that he get's transformed.....That's right! (adding a new tag of transformation) turning Jason into a full fledged female....a Hot, red head with piercing green eyes and freckles...Ohh and large perky tits.
And for taking advantage, we get to take her virginity immediately, forcing large amounts of baby batter deep inside her VaJayJay. Of course she'll have to change her name to.....Jewels now and becomes part of your family...( family Jewels)....Lol!!

You know @DeafPerv could actually add this in, as I think it will give a certain poetic justice quality to it.....Lol!!……………….………………..Peace!!
I actually second the transformation of Jason. And I always like red heads with freckles best, but I think such a red head need smaller breasts ;) But of course that's just my taste. The game already has a lot of big breasted girls ;)

I'm kinda suprised to hear that. In my eyes it always appeared that there are many of us with such mindset it was just never expressed openly but i always considered the fans of mom in Milfy city like-minded players, and so on with similar games.

I do love to play the "only male" in games, relatively speaking, and this means even in case a best friend who is otherwise the best, coolest budy, i'm reluctant to share. One reason i love milfs to be honest is that it suggest a husband, a possible boyfriend. Someone who is trying to woo aformentioned milf at her workplace at least. This isn't mandatory obviously but a huge plus for me. That said milf is in some sort of a relationship, even if just theoretically. Here, we now know that dad is into Veronica. I already favoured Veronica above everyone else but this is a plus for me, something that i definitely noticed and matters for me.

Now i want subby lewdpets!:coldsweat:
Of course it is the best, when you are the man in force. The one to choose fate of all the women in the game :evilsmile:

And I always miss that most of the games don't have collar-leash-action. I love me some obediant pets :evilsmile:

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
After play the last update and just say WoW, very intriguing story with great renders and characters development. Can't wait to see more, very good job, @DeafPerv
Thank you :happyblush

I finished the current content today and i have to say fuck!The game is freakin trippy i love it!
I read some of your posts here and im glad to see you dont have plans for any NTR,you just got a new fan fam,im looking forward to new content and maybe get a clue as to what is happening to me!

PS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes the next update will act like a bridge to give you more idea on what's going on.
I'm a fan of the game School Days. Incest in it goes very very deep.
I'm just trying to do fraction of it :coldsweat:

@DeafPerv is a busy guy with his game making, and has no time for walkthroughs and shit. Let's face it, we don't want him to stop for it either.

So I'll take a moment and give the newbies a breakdown of the game and play routine, that we all do, so they will know what to expect from this game.
In easy to follow steps...….

1) download the game and unzip to desktop or where ever.

2) download the patch and install it into the /game folder (because we are all incestuous bastards, and require large amounts of it in our game as well as Harem too....but only for the MC) *wink* *wink*

3)With excitement and shaking hands, press start and wait for the scene, where it asks if your old enough to play. *hint* don't say "Hell Yes"....(After reading some of the posts, around the different games here, I realize that even some of you are still 16 or 17 and just got a new batch of socks from your Hot MILF Mom for your birthday).

4) Now you can enter anything you want as a name. (Here be creative, and go with your actual name, as it helps with immersion) But if you want to go with "CockLord of the Universe" the choice is yours.

5)Now play the damn game...there's not one, but four possible paths to take (@DeafPerv certainly will not let the choices be known in game. as that defeats the purpose of having people ask for walkthroughs.."the devious bastard")
Most likely, somewhere in the playthrough, you may experience a sudden event happen. (viscous,white, semen material flowing from the head of your cock....and for the younger ones, we'll call it a pee pee or wiener so you know what's being described here) So make sure you have plenty of tissues or socks handy.

6) Then continue the play until you see "This is the end of this version" or some shit like that. Refrain from hollering to loudly.... "Fuck!! is that it?" (As this will cause your Gf, wife, or Mom to catch on what your actually doing).

7) Immediately come back to this thread and post your thoughts on the game.
1.write a positive review (describing how good it is and how great the potential is....basically blowing sunshine up the dev's ass).
2.go the alternate, and say that the game was way too short and it contained more sex for the non-MC's than it did for the MC. Then adding in how you think that the Dev is blue balling too much (if we wanted to build romantic relationships and wait for sex till the end of the game, we would play DMD).
Also stating that the updates are taking way too long,for the short-assed content available.

At this point you may want to do some constructive talk on how the dev can improve his low budget game and possibly contribute by throwing some money to his Patreon page.....Awesome! and good for you.
or
Be an ass, and not offer anything useful just stating your disappointment and wait till the next update.

8) do it all over again, when the next update arrives.

Thus ended the tutorial......obviously it was created for entertainment and love.

@DeafPerv is doing an amazing job, although......he does not have enough content on the MC side of things and his updates are too fucking slow.....Lol!!
We love you just the same Brother,and as always, waiting for more...……………………..Peace!!
I laughed so hard while reading this. I couldn't have said it any better XD
By the way, there's a walkthrough available for the $20 patrons as a reward.

Sorry about the slow updates. Wish I had better hardware to work with. Would have been much easier. But hey. Slow and steady wins the race :coldsweat:

So is this the new fashion trend now? Biro your pubes back on after you've shaved them off?

I'll have to redo the pubes for sure. Didn't have anything better at that point. I did buy new pack and applied on the white winged lady. Forgot to do Riley's.

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I have read all the comments and really liked the way you people think and giving opinions. I'll keep a note.
Let's just hope I manage to clear more of the confusions.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Yes the next update will act like a bridge to give you more idea on what's going on.
I'm a fan of the game School Days. Incest in it goes very very deep.
I'm just trying to do fraction of it :coldsweat:
That sounds great!
I mean there are many incest games out there but at the end of the day they stop at things like impregnation for politically correct reasons(and mutated children ala Nightcrawler)...Its your game so go nuts,we have mind control,demons,fallen angels so fuck it and go all the way become the pervert among perverts.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
That sounds great!
I mean there are many incest games out there but at the end of the day they stop at things like impregnation for politically correct reasons(and mutated children ala Nightcrawler)...Its your game so go nuts,we have mind control,demons,fallen angels so fuck it and go all the way become the pervert among perverts.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I even bought Starless as a physical copy x'D
Dont get me wrong im 100% dom but ive been a huge fan of Sei Shoujo since Bible Black and i simply play most of the games for fun.As for Seducing the Devil,Dev can add many different and unique fetishes,the groundwork is already laid we just have to explore it.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes