Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just so I understand it correctly. Encounter #1 isn't in the game anymore, because it was replaced with encounter #2?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well I just have to play this version and hope that I can get into the story again :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Obviously we don't start at the end since we gonna go back to the present, this whole "past" thing is just a very nice way to explain how this all started out. Otherwise we won't be able to meet our distant-relationship girlfriend we've never met in person before (thus we won't have an encounter with her while we are waltzing the memory-lane) and then i'd have to hunt down DeafPerv with a bat and bea-.. eh:coldsweat: ..reason with him that we humble fanbase would like to have lewd scenes with girlfriend! Preferably with GF's mom, aunt, bestfriend and her neighbour houswife's too obviously so.. no pressure:cool:

Reactions: jaydem

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Obviously we don't start at the end since we gonna go back to the present, this whole "past" thing is just a very nice way to explain how this all started out. Otherwise we won't be able to meet our distant-relationship girlfriend we've never met in person before (thus we won't have an encounter with her while we are waltzing the memory-lane) and then i'd have to hunt down DeafPerv with a bat and bea-.. eh:coldsweat: ..reason with him that we humble fanbase would like to have lewd scenes with girlfriend! Preferably with GF's mom, aunt, bestfriend and her neighbour houswife's too obviously so.. no pressure:cool:
Yeah now it all makes so much more sense :biggrin: I am still really to meet the girlfriend. The describtion for her on the patreon overview lets me think that she is a lot like the girlfriend of the MC from the game Timestamps. (The fact that she would do everything for the MC) :evilsmile:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I already know that i won't be able to resist temptation when it will come to that new blonde lady (who i assume will be GF's mom) and obviously i'm not expecting everything from GF, just.. some minor stuff. She is... a plot element! Heavy plot element! And i do so love big plots!:closedtongue: I wanna explore her plot that she will open up for us! What can is say. I'm a plotter.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I already know that i won't be able to resist temptation when it will come to that new blonde lady (who i assume will be GF's mom) and obviously i'm not expecting everything from GF, just.. some minor stuff. She is... a plot element! Heavy plot element! And i do so love big plots!:closedtongue: I wanna explore her plot that she will open up for us! What can is say. I'm a plotter.
I am definitly up for MC-GF-GF mom threesome :biggrin: But actually I wouldn't complain to get another character with a more petite body with smaller tits. (I just like the junger Sister type of characters :biggrin:)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Am i the only motherfucker here?Who cares about GF?!I need mommy's love and affection....among other things
Well I did not met the girlfriend, but what I've seen on patreon, made me allready fall for her ;)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Am i the only motherfucker here?Who cares about GF?!I need mommy's love and affection....among other things
Harem needs more than just mommy dearest! More like.. everyone else too! I'm cheap but i'm needy and greedy:relievedface:

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Harem needs more than just mommy dearest! More like.. everyone else too! I'm cheap but i'm needy and greedy:relievedface:
I am always up for a good harem, but most of the harem-games don't feel like a harem more like a cheating-game. I really would like to see a harem-game that is more like a poligamy-game. A game, where every member of the harem knows the other members.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I confess, the actual mom isn't a big thing for me here. Unlike Veronica! I'm all for Ms.Wannabe-surrogate-mom! (Because it has a nice ring to it, calling her mom too!)

I am always up for a good harem, but most of the harem-games don't feel like a harem more like a cheating-game. I really would like to see a harem-game that is more like a poligamy-game. A game, where every member of the harem knows the other members.
Actually i'm all into the netori approach so i like all the "not-so-haremish" route more that those games often present.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
The thing is were not gonna have a "proper" harem Jason is already banging his mom and sis.A kingdom needs only one king ya know xD

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Actually i'm all into the netori approach so i like all the "not-so-haremish" route more that those games often present.
I am not sure if I ever played a game with netori. That's when you have sex with a girl, while your GF is forced to watch right?

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
The thing is were not gonna have a "proper" harem Jason is already banging his mom and sis.A kingdom needs only one king ya know XD
Well if a male side character is likable then I don't have that much of a problem with sharing. But you are right there is only one place for a king in a harem! So maybe Jason needs an apointment with a truck :evilsmile:

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes