Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Dont get me wrong im 100% dom but ive been a huge fan of Sei Shoujo since Bible Black and i simply play most of the games for fun.As for Seducing the Devil,Dev can add many different and unique fetishes,the groundwork is already laid we just have to explore it.
Yeah Bible Black is another one of those awsome games and Hentai. I just love that in Hentai- Manga, Anime and Games, there is nearly no restriction on crazy fetishes. I would really love to see something like that in 3DCG games.

Especially with the devil involved there is nearly no restriction on what could actually be shown. Wicked Choices for example is one of the 3DCG games that has already some crazy stuff in it, with a nice story.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Yeah Bible Black is another one of those awsome games and Hentai. I just love that in Hentai- Manga, Anime and Games, there is nearly no restriction on crazy fetishes. I would really love to see something like that in 3DCG games.

Especially with the devil involved there is nearly no restriction on what could actually be shown. Wicked Choices for example is one of the 3DCG games that has already some crazy stuff in it, with a nice story.
I feel you but i didnt like Wicked Choices that much,the MCs are kinda set in stone therefore making me feel detached from the story.Seducing the Devil on the other hand has much more potential,with 4(?) different routes and a true MC(blank slate) that you can build based on your choices.

Reactions: User_51567

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I feel you but i didnt like Wicked Choices that much,the MCs are kinda set in stone therefore making me feel detached from the story.Seducing the Devil on the other hand has much more potential,with 4(?) different routes and a true MC(blank slate) that you can build based on your choices.
Yeah they definitly have some different story routes. Wicked Choices made a pretty good jop to let me hate some characters and wanting me to take revenge on them. And I like that there is some Monster sex involved :coldsweat:

It's a bit crazy with Seducing the devil, that the choice of jerking of or not, is has such important outcome :coldsweat:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
But those animes and games are not sold over Patreon and not made in a crowdfunding model. They fully made first.. then sold over site(s) that aren't as.. prudish. Add the fact that most jap product are ment to japanese market ONLY.

So that you can see such stuff in manga is an entirelly different thing than seeing such stuff in 3dcg games that are hosted on patreon. And again this is jus half the story. The other half is that the majority of the crowds are rather vanilla in taste. Incest isn't such a big thing if you come to think of it. What is it. You call the girl mom instead of girlfriend. Thats it. Sex is vanilla. Have you seen what a backlash a game stirs when footfetish appears in it? I do. Literal outrage triggers when the mc's tongue touches a beautiful woman's sexy feet. What am i say.. just touching said foot with his cock is enough. You can imagine what would happen if real hardcore stuff would pop up. Beastiality, watersport, scat (omg!), gore (call the inquisition!). And just because you like something along these lines... there will be 9 others who hate it.

Its like this. With such stuff you basically can't step outside into the open, its a suicide if you wanna simply crowdfund something. You can make a full product and put it on market over a selected few online market. On Patreon this is impossible. The "go wild" attitude is just not possible. Plus i can tell you that most devs are just as vanilla in taste more often than not :)

Seducing the Devil is vanilla too in this regard, nothing wrong with that, but i'm willing to bet that some find that birthing scene offensive already.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
But those animes and games are not sold over Patreon and not made in a crowdfunding model. They fully made first.. then sold over site(s) that aren't as.. prudish. Add the fact that most jap product are ment to japanese market ONLY.

So that you can see such stuff in manga is an entirelly different thing than seeing such stuff in 3dcg games that are hosted on patreon. And again this is jus half the story. The other half is that the majority of the crowds are rather vanilla in taste. Incest isn't such a big thing if you come to think of it. What is it. You call the girl mom instead of girlfriend. Thats it. Sex is vanilla. Have you seen what a backlash a game stirs when footfetish appears in it? I do. Literal outrage triggers when the mc's tongue touches a beautiful woman's sexy feet. What am i say.. just touching said foot with his cock is enough. You can imagine what would happen if real hardcore stuff would pop up. Beastiality, watersport, scat (omg!), gore (call the inquisition!). And just because you like something along these lines... there will be 9 others who hate it.

Its like this. With such stuff you basically can't step outside into the open, its a suicide if you wanna simply crowdfund something. You can make a full product and put it on market over a selected few online market. On Patreon this is impossible. The "go wild" attitude is just not possible. Plus i can tell you that most devs are just as vanilla in taste more often than not :)

Seducing the Devil is vanilla too in this regard, nothing wrong with that, but i'm willing to bet that some find that birthing scene offensive already.
You are totally right, with what you said here. And I agree with it. It is just always funny that Japan has all this crazy stuff, but then cencorses primary genetial organs.

If I think about it Incest is actually a lot more "unnormal" (don't know the right word) then for example BDSM. I think many people see feet as dirty and not sexual. You really need the fetish to enjoy them.
But I think what makes adult games special for me is, that you could show things there, that you would never do in real life. Or at least wouldn't find someone to do it with :coldsweat:
And the people that dislike stuff are always louder then the one who love these things :biggrin:

I guess Patreon is really a problem, when you need the money to make these games. I mean people already have problems there with making incest games.

That birthing scene was actually one of the more "hardcore" scenes that I have seen in games.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well maybe you can do a "patreon-public-version" and a "hardcore-version" (with everything in it) I mean wouldn't it be possible on patreon to send links for the "hardcore-version" as a message? It is just a bit sad, that Patreon restricts the development for such games so much.
Or maybe sharing things over Discord?
Or maybe some kind of patch for everything that is problematic or a mod?

I would support everything that gets me these extreme fetishes that you have in mind ;)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeah they definitly have some different story routes. Wicked Choices made a pretty good jop to let me hate some characters and wanting me to take revenge on them. And I like that there is some Monster sex involved :coldsweat:

It's a bit crazy with Seducing the devil, that the choice of jerking of or not, is has such important outcome :coldsweat:
Wicked Choices as far as stories goes is one of the absolute top ones here, and that's why I love it, I mean, it's so good that despite my own dislike of rape and bestiality and content such as those, I'm still able to go through it, and some content you can't even avoid if you want to, but the story is just so damn good that I'm willing to endure that. You can tell that the dev has a knack for storytelling and writing. I think it's a pretty damn good dark fantasy story.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@DeafPerv is a busy guy with his game making, and has no time for walkthroughs and shit. Let's face it, we don't want him to stop for it either.

So I'll take a moment and give the newbies a breakdown of the game and play routine, that we all do, so they will know what to expect from this game.
In easy to follow steps...….

1) download the game and unzip to desktop or where ever.

2) download the patch and install it into the /game folder (because we are all incestuous bastards, and require large amounts of it in our game as well as Harem too....but only for the MC) *wink* *wink*

3)With excitement and shaking hands, press start and wait for the scene, where it asks if your old enough to play. *hint* don't say "Hell Yes"....(After reading some of the posts, around the different games here, I realize that even some of you are still 16 or 17 and just got a new batch of socks from your Hot MILF Mom for your birthday).

4) Now you can enter anything you want as a name. (Here be creative, and go with your actual name, as it helps with immersion) But if you want to go with "CockLord of the Universe" the choice is yours.

5)Now play the damn game...there's not one, but four possible paths to take (@DeafPerv certainly will not let the choices be known in game. as that defeats the purpose of having people ask for walkthroughs.."the devious bastard")
Most likely, somewhere in the playthrough, you may experience a sudden event happen. (viscous,white, semen material flowing from the head of your cock....and for the younger ones, we'll call it a pee pee or wiener so you know what's being described here) So make sure you have plenty of tissues or socks handy.

6) Then continue the play until you see "This is the end of this version" or some shit like that. Refrain from hollering to loudly.... "Fuck!! is that it?" (As this will cause your Gf, wife, or Mom to catch on what your actually doing).

7) Immediately come back to this thread and post your thoughts on the game.
1.write a positive review (describing how good it is and how great the potential is....basically blowing sunshine up the dev's ass).
2.go the alternate, and say that the game was way too short and it contained more sex for the non-MC's than it did for the MC. Then adding in how you think that the Dev is blue balling too much (if we wanted to build romantic relationships and wait for sex till the end of the game, we would play DMD).
Also stating that the updates are taking way too long,for the short-assed content available.

At this point you may want to do some constructive talk on how the dev can improve his low budget game and possibly contribute by throwing some money to his Patreon page.....Awesome! and good for you.
or
Be an ass, and not offer anything useful just stating your disappointment and wait till the next update.

8) do it all over again, when the next update arrives.

Thus ended the tutorial......obviously it was created for entertainment and love.

@DeafPerv is doing an amazing job, although......he does not have enough content on the MC side of things and his updates are too fucking slow.....Lol!!
We love you just the same Brother,and as always, waiting for more...……………………..Peace!!
Haha, holy crap that was so fun to read it made me laugh several times, it sure cracked me up, but still a very good and simple step-by-step instruction what to do and what to expect :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm so more than ready for more of Veronica, my single most desired babe in the story, a redhead MILF with such a damn gorgeous figure and seductive eyes, mmmm!
But that's not to say that I wouldn't appreciate many of the other babes too, it's just that Veronica to me is irresistible :p

Looking forward to the next update @DeafPerv, keep up the good work! :p

Reactions: Zero919

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
I like the bait and switch you pulled there fam, thinking we were into regular wincest and then BAM demons, corruption, mind control and fucking conspiracies. Whoa man, definitely keeping track of this.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
man, watching that birth scene was fucking disturbing... at least it left me optimistic that we will see rich variety of kinky fetishes in the future.
its a shame (and quite weird) that the dev has only 20 patrons, when the story is quite good and interesting, there are a lot of sex scenes and renders are amazing. i mean perverted demons and incest, how can you not like it ?!
would prefer if he toned down the use of "babe" but beggars can't be choosers i guess

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
man, watching that birth scene was fucking disturbing... at least it left me optimistic that we will see rich variety of kinky fetishes in the future.
its a shame (and quite weird) that the dev has only 20 patrons, when the story is quite good and interesting, there are a lot of sex scenes and renders are amazing. i mean perverted demons and incest, how can you not like it ?!
would prefer if he toned down the use of "babe" but beggars can't be choosers i guess
Birth scene? Oh wait...that scene, umm, I think "disturbing" is putting in mildly, haha, but I agree.
I also agree that the dev deserves a lot more supporters than the 20 odd ones, this is a solid VN with plenty of everything, interesting story, great renders and models, plenty of fetishes and H-scenes, what's not to like? :p

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
..i was hoping we could sex her right after the birth or get at least a BJ while she was giving birth.. but we woke up!:pensive: I know i know, the mc was actually panicking. Maybe next time!:rolleyes:

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
a promising game, i just love how things going crazier and fun and sexy woman everywhere:happyblush

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes