Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I think people received the latest release very positively as it has given some context to the plot. The second release was a disaster.
I think I have gained 12 new patrons since releasing the 3rd. So not doing that bad and I'm not much worried about Patreon.

Sorry about the overuses of the word "babe" :coldsweat:
I'm way too used to it :coldsweat:

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I think people received the latest release very positively as it has given some context to the plot. The second release was a disaster.
I think I have gained 12 new patrons since releasing the 3rd. So not doing that bad and I'm not much worried about Patreon.

Sorry about the overuses of the word "babe" :coldsweat:
I'm way too used to it :coldsweat:
Dont worry too much about it babe!
Seriously i like it,it shows affection while keeping it casual,im tired of hearing sweetie,honey etc they are overused.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I agree with Johnny but it applies to Babe as well. Overusage is key. To avoid it that is. Nothing is wrong. If one person does it often its habitual, understandable. But that person should be doing it, the rest of the cast shouldn't be doing it by reflex. It errodes the illusion that they have different personalities.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Okay let's talk about something else. We have talked about almost everything except for one very crucial part that everyone seemed to have missed. Those who didn't play all 4 routes won't even get it.
Let's talk about the devil scenes from 1st and 2nd release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I agree with Johnny but it applies to Babe as well. Overusage is key. To avoid it that is. Nothing is wrong. If one person does it often its habitual, understandable. But that person should be doing it, the rest of the cast shouldn't be doing it by reflex. It errodes the illusion that they have different personalities.
Exactly!
You should keep it for one or two of the more sexually aggressive gals,then you can simply go with variations ex Devil should keep daddy(god im dying for daddy's girls)

Reactions: User_51567

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Okay let's talk about something else. We have talked about almost everything except for one very crucial part that everyone seemed to have missed. Those who didn't play all 4 routes won't even get it.
Let's talk about the devil scenes from 1st and 2nd release.

Hmmm

Reactions: User_51567

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What do you mean that noobody seems to get it? I mean..
To be honest i think these are flashes of the future. Outcome of our choices later on. Not necessarily happened already.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well, she is in sync with me so far thats for sure :coldsweat:

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
Wait there are 3 other routes? :O I thought it was normal that she fucking killed the other devil. Better replay the game again.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Wait there are 3 other routes? :O I thought it was normal that she fucking killed the other devil. Better replay the game again.
I think at the beginning it says that there a 4 routes.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes