Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This I have to agree with, haha, nicely put! :)

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I don't know why I made this.
Don't judge me.

View attachment 127610
I did the mistake of searching for it,cause you know demons and dicks go hand in hand.....Gladly i saw it might be something optional down the road.Im sure youre well aware futa is a make or break kind of fetish and i sincerely hope you wont ruin one of your best heroines so far in order to attract a wider audience.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I did the mistake of searching for it,cause you know demons and dicks go hand in hand.....Gladly i saw it might be something optional down the road.Im sure youre well aware futa is a make or break kind of fetish and i sincerely hope you wont ruin one of your best heroines so far in order to attract a wider audience.
It's okay to have futa content, long as it's optional, that way those that like it can go for it, those that don't, can avoid, that way everybody is happy :p

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It was just a fun non-canon "fan art" from the artist, no strings attached. I think. Its a fun pic! She looks hot regardless :)

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
It was just a fun non-canon "fan art" from the artist, no strings attached. I think. Its a fun pic! She looks hot regardless :)
No offence fam but i simply find it revolting and that comes from someone who found the birth scene sexy....

Reactions: User_51567

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
No offence fam but i simply find it revolting and that comes from someone who found the birth scene sexy....
Haha, well, while futanari isn't one of my favorite fetishes, it still doesn't make me cringe like bestiality for example does :p

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
We don't have to have the same taste, have the same deviations :) No offence was taken. If something isn't our cup of tea, we leave it well enough alone. I'm not one to force such a tea on such a person and its all fine when someone state it isn't his/hers.

I believe that on that pic she is shemale actually. I find her hot :) I like futas and shemales too! But this doesn't mean i wanna coax such content into this game. I just like that pic as well.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Guys if you can then post reviews based the 3 releases so far. Let me know what you like and dislike. Go crazy with the stars. I don't mind.
That way I can keep up instead of surfing the pages here.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
We don't have to have the same taste, have the same deviations :) No offence was taken. If something isn't our cup of tea, we leave it well enough alone. I'm not one to force such a tea on such a person and its all fine when someone state it isn't his/hers.

I believe that on that pic she is shemale actually. I find her hot :) I like futas and shemales too! But this doesn't mean i wanna coax such content into this game. I just like that pic as well.
I'm not against having lots and lots of fetishes in a game/VN, in example Wicked Choices has a crap ton of different content, some of which makes me cringe, but at the same time most of the time a lot of it is optional/avoidable, so I appreciate that there's lots for everyone so that people don't need to feel like they're being left out :)
And even with all the content that makes me cringe, I still enjoy the story to the fullest :)

Guys if you can then post reviews based the 3 releases so far. Let me know what you like and dislike. Go crazy with the stars. I don't mind.
Will do :)

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Im already corrup....eh spreading the news about your game to my peeps but HEY,you might be the one to pop my review cherry on F95!

Reactions: User_51567

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm looking forward to the reviews.
@Eerie Entity thanks for the nice words :D
I'll change the pubes of Riley. Those pen marks need to go :coldsweat:
Haha, yeah those pubes remind me of this one scene (can't recall if it was in a movie or a game) where this woman was begging this dude to screw her, saying like "Please, I haven't been screwed for so long that I'm growing cobwebs down there at this point!" haha :p

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes