Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
But the Devil is a jealous little monster, so she either has to be put at her place (on her knees in front of the MC) or there has to be a deal so she accepts the harem (like beeing in command of the harem or getting her pregnant first) :evilsmile:

Well he needs the ability to just impregnate people by looking at them x'D But he definitly need some powers, so everyone obeys to him :evilsmile:
Ahahaha impregnate by staring. That's a cool power I would like to have just piss my boss off :coldsweat:

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
48 votes so far and majority is against the ending on next update.
Just know that the tragic ending will still take place in future.
A game with Devil calls for gore and violence.

Reactions: UncleVT

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Ahahaha impregnate by staring. That's a cool power I would like to have just piss my boss off :coldsweat:
That would give a lot of possibilities :evilsmile:

I am up for this ending, but kind of not so fast :coldsweat: (will there a path to avoid that ending?)

..plus sex. A lot of it! Sex among violence! Bloodbath buttlove? Yum!
Maybe the devil can resurect. Dying and resurecting while having sex, sound like an experience :angel:

I am voting for the Devil as the Mistress of your harem! :biggrin:

Reactions: Eerie Entity

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
A family business model! XD
This isn't a game name right? :closedeyesmile: Well I like that theme. I mean that way you don't have to do all the work to manage your harem :angel:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
We wouldn't expect nothing less, in a story like this, tragic turns of events are expected and called for, and as long as the build-up to it was good, it can really spice up the story quite a bit :p

..plus sex. A lot of it! Sex among violence! Bloodbath buttlove? Yum!
Quite so, can't get much better than that, haha :p

While you wait for the update, here's another sneak peak of the new character. I know that I've said "final" on the last one but eehh

View attachment 154640
Oh now I can hardly stay in my pants long enough to meet her :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: GhostPhil

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Anyone from Uk is basically english. Doesn't necessarily have to be from England.
They either use English or British.
You'll never be able to visit Wales, Scotland or Ireland without being killed saying stuff like that. XD
English applies only to those from England, while the UK as a whole includes 3 other countries.

Think of it much the same as in other nations where there are multiple States. Someone from Texas can be termed a Texan, but not all Americans are Texans.

British (or Briton) is the term for someone from any part of the UK. There's no such thing as an English Passport...

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
You'll never be able to visit Wales, Scotland or Ireland without being killed saying stuff like that. XD
English applies only to those from England, while the UK as a whole includes 3 other countries.

Think of it much the same as in other nations where there are multiple States. Someone from Texas can be termed a Texan, but not all Americans are Texans.

British (or Briton) is the term for someone from any part of the UK. There's no such thing as an English Passport...
Yes I'm aware. I have friends from Scotland. What they said is basically they don't care about either being called English or British. This is more like what the current generation think rather than what the older generations do.

I know there's a whole history behind these 3 countries.

I admit that I was wrong to say Uk people are basically English.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I have a confession to make. Everytime i see Deaf posting something i bounce in happily in hope for some awesome tittie goodness in the form of a pic! And "aaawww:pensive:" when there is none. I know its bad but its your fault, Deaf, you spoiled us rotten! Too much boobsomeness! Your girls are.. just.. too.. mmmh!:eazyHype:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I have a confession to make. Everytime i see Deaf posting something i bounce in happily in hope for some awesome tittie goodness in the form of a pic! And "aaawww:pensive:" when there is none. I know its bad but its your fault, Deaf, you spoiled us rotten! Too much boobsomeness! Your girls are.. just.. too.. mmmh!:eazyHype:
And next time DeafPerv posts a picture and you get all hyped and baaam it's just a picture of some old dude :rolleyes:

Reactions: DeafPerv

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
20180929_100419.jpg

Whoever you are, don't do this again. Don't mention Mom, Dad, Son, Daughter, Sister, Brother, Uncle, Aunt in my Patreon page again.
You are gonna get me banned by doing so.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Ahahah looks like you have been corrupted enough. Gotta do the same to Veronica ;)

And next time DeafPerv posts a picture and you get all hyped and baaam it's just a picture of some old dude :rolleyes:
I might as well do it :coldsweat:

Sep 10, 2018
Models are divine. So props on that and trying to do something different and interesting with the story. Mindfuck movies are my forte. I've seen nearly every decent one ever made but the confusion involved with trying to figure out who everyone is was seriously irritating. Patreon TOS sidestep dance is completely understandable but my only gripe is that things should have been clearer in some way. Without anything to grab onto for orientation the story comes off as more amateur hour/messy than intentioned.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Looks like the incest patch doesn't seem to work nvm it works damn prologue confusing the crap out of me wow that plot is trippy. Ok i have finished the game and tried as many paths as i could and i still want to stab that devil bitch repeatedly

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes