Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Do you mean Selina? She isn't MC's sister.

Ugh no!

Oh well this is a first
It is a great game don;t get me wrong but i do have to say the plot is trippy and confusing and i do want to stab the devil woman who keeps controlling you and the others i really do not like being controlled

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Its not really confusing in the sense that we have questions in need of answers that are not yet given and the story is being told in a non-linear fashion. Thats not everyone's cup of tea but still a matter of personal taste. We see such in movies and books too.
To stab the devil? We all wish to do that, but i assume you'd do it with something cold and sharpish, while i'd do it with natural weaponry :) Noobody likes being controlled but in a world where supernatural beings are present and mere humans are not the top of the foodchain, these kinda things can happen whether someone likes it or not. Basically the supernatural being doesn't give a shit whether the mc likes it or not. You'd be doing it on lesser beings, so when you end up being the lesser being... ;)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Its not really confusing in the sense that we have questions in need of answers that are not yet given and the story is being told in a non-linear fashion. Thats not everyone's cup of tea but still a matter of personal taste. We see such in movies and books too.
To stab the devil? We all wish to do that, but i assume you'd do it with something cold and sharpish, while i'd do it with natural weaponry :) Noobody likes being controlled but in a world where supernatural beings are present and mere humans are not the top of the foodchain, these kinda things can happen whether someone likes it or not. Basically the supernatural being doesn't give a shit whether the mc likes it or not. You'd be doing it on lesser beings, so when you end up being the lesser being... ;)
True enough still i am hopeful that we will be given a way to turn the tables somehow even if we have to stab her with a cross. I do have to admit my issues with being controlled aside it really is a good game decent plot if a little hard to follow and great characters

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
After spending 250 dollars on a second hand gpu I've managed to cut down only 10 minutes on a single render.
Skipped meals, did overtime at work and finally got tricked by a miner.

Only positive outcome is I can render 8/9 images per day compared to 5/6 with my previous gpu.

I have 60 more to do. Then I'm done.

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
After spending 250 dollars on a second-hand GPU I've managed to cut down only 10 minutes on a single render.
Skipped meals, did overtime at work and finally got tricked by a miner.

The only positive outcome is I can render 8/9 images per day compared to 5/6 with my previous GPU.

I have 60 more to do. Then I'm done.
Investing always a part of it.

So, it means within a week (with some extra days more maybe) left. Well, can wait already, I am looking forward.

Reactions: DeafPerv

Kuro7

Dec 7, 2017
I'll be starting this game soon but before I did I wanted to ask whether saves from the current version be compatible with the latter versions..

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Investing always a part of it.

So, it means within a week (with some extra days more maybe) left. Well, can wait already, I am looking forward.
Bug fixes generally take couple of days and it's not everyday that I can actually make 8/9 renders. There are days when I don't even make one due to work. Update will be out this month regardless.

I'll be starting this game soon but before I did I wanted to ask whether saves from the current version be compatible with the latter versions..
Yes they are compatible

Reactions: Kuro7 and GhostPhil

Kuro7

Dec 7, 2017
Bug fixes generally take couple of days and it's not everyday that I can actually make 8/9 renders. There are days when I don't even make one due to work. Update will be out this month regardless.

Yes they are compatible
ah thanks...

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes