Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
oh god, tragic ending, nooooooo :FeelsBadMan:
Yeah, I personally rather there to be a bit more story before the tragic turn of events, tragedy too early can be very bad if there wasn't any proper build-up or story leading to it. But then again, we don't know which character it was about, but as long as Veronica, Selina and Kylie remain unharmed, I'm good :p I know Selina and Veronica won't be harmed, since they are still very much there 6 months after the current events (the very start of the game is present day, then we quickly go back in time by 6 months when the events started to happen) :p So I guess I really need to worry for Kylie :p

I sure would love some lovely time with Veronica, though, haha, but based on the very start of the story, Veronica and MC never had any vaginal sex, since she still believes MC to be a virgin, haha. Too bad their scene got cut off by the devil when MC and Veronica was about to get to it, haha, sure would've loved to see that :p

Reactions: L☹VE

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Yeah, I personally rather there to be a bit more story before the tragic turn of events, tragedy too early can be very bad if there wasn't any proper build-up or story leading to it. But then again, we don't know which character it was about, but as long as Veronica, Selina and Kylie remain unharmed, I'm good :p I know Selina and Veronica won't be harmed, since they are still very much there 6 months after the current events (the very start of the game is present day, then we quickly go back in time by 6 months when the events started to happen) :p So I guess I really need to worry for Kylie :p
I think it will either be Dad or Jason.
@DeafPerv stated a little bit ago, that there was going to be bad shit happen to Jason, because he took advantage of the MC's power/gift.

I only hope, that the tragedy is that Jason get transformed into a Hot red headed woman with perky tits. Not only that, but is cursed to have an abnormal amounts of hot sweaty sex with the MC.....forever. Also, when the MC takes her (no longer Jason, but Jewels) virginity for the first time, that we get to have a little blood for the hymen breaking.....poetic justice......Lol!!

Hell. I wouldn't mind if Dad was transformed too, into a Hot MILF chick in a business suit, having to suffer the same fate as Jason.……..Fuck!! that's some outside of the box Hotness right there.

You know the Dev will probably just kill them off......such a waste of good pussy....but it's his story, so might as well get it over with sooner rather than later....like ripping off a bandage.

@DeafPerv at least consider the transformation idea, the MC has a huge cock, might as well have fun using it. Maybe even give him the curse to never run out of sperm or sex endurance....Lol!!………………….Peace!!

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@DeafPerv stated a little bit ago, that there was going to be bad shit happen to Jason, because he took advantage of the MC's power/gift.

I only hope, that the tragedy is that Jason get transformed into a Hot red headed woman with perky tits. Not only that, but is cursed to have an abnormal amounts of hot sweaty sex with the MC.....forever. Also, when the MC takes her (no longer Jason, but Jewels) virginity for the first time, that we get to have a little blood for the hymen breaking.....poetic justice......Lol!!

Hell. I wouldn't mind if Dad was transformed too, into a Hot MILF chick in a business suit, having to suffer the same fate as Jason.……..Fuck!! that's some outside of the box Hotness right there.

You know the Dev will probably just kill them off......such a waste of good pussy....but it's his story, so might as well get it over with sooner rather than later....like ripping off a bandage.

@DeafPerv at least consider the transformation idea, the MC has a huge cock, might as well have fun using it. Maybe even give him the curse to never run out of sperm or sex endurance....Lol!!………………….Peace!!
Well damn, you sure are..creative but depraved, haha, but that's some creative shit regardless, haha.
But here's the thing (and it should be noted that I have nothing against transgender people), but I couldn't bang "Jewels" nor this "MILF in business suit", knowing that they were once male, just the knowledge alone puts me off, like, "NOPE!" :p

Reactions: jaydem

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Well damn, you sure are..creative but depraved, haha, but that's some creative shit regardless, haha.
But here's the thing (and it should be noted that I have nothing against transgender people), but I couldn't bang "Jewels" nor this "MILF in business suit", knowing that they were once male, just the knowledge alone puts me off, like, "NOPE!" :p
Well, I suppose you have a point......although if their 100% female, there is no shame in my game...Lol!!

Most likely he won't do it anyway.....Damn it......so I guess I would be OK if he kills them off and replaces them with bitches of equal fuck-a-bility then.....maybe even include Daughter/sis transferring into the living realm to have unadulterated vaginal sex with the MC and personally slashes Jason's throat or some shit like that. Even sucks his soul out, leaving him as a desiccated looking mummy after.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see....Lol!!………………………….Peace!!

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, I suppose you have a point......although if their 100% female, there is no shame in my game...Lol!!

Most likely he won't do it anyway.....Damn it......so I guess I would be OK if he kills them off and replaces them with bitches of equal fuck-a-bility then.....maybe even include Daughter/sis transferring into the living realm to have unadulterated vaginal sex with the MC and personally slashes Jason's throat or some shit like that. Even sucks his soul out, leaving him as a desiccated looking mummy after.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see....Lol!!………………………….Peace!!
You really should consider creating VNs of your own with that creative mind of yours, some erotic horror, gore, thriller novel, maybe with a bit of a Sin City twist in it :p

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018

I like the ideas you have there :evilsmile: The transformation of Jason was discussed quite a lot I think.
But the bad ending for a key character is just one of two endings as I understand. So the question is, if it is even a death scene or just something else. And key character means really important, so I am not sure who this even can be.

And a little blood for a defloration scene would make it a lot more believable. I mean no 3DCG game does this.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
"Problem" is that i could pro/contra each and every girl to be fair. I simply don't consider the rest of the males as tragic. And when it comes to the ladies? Well.. Veronica would hurt the most. But if she would be the victim? Hmm i already keep glancing toward the unkown blonde bombshell. All is replaceable you see. Grim this one can be. :winkytongue:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
"Problem" is that i could pro/contra each and every girl to be fair. I simply don't consider the rest of the males as tragic. And when it comes to the ladies? Well.. Veronica would hurt the most. But if she would be the victim? Hmm i already keep glancing toward the unkown blonde bombshell. All is replaceable you see. Grim this one can be. :winkytongue:
No. No. No. No!...Just no! Nobody can replace my goddess Veronica! No! :p
But I am looking forward to getting to know MC's mystery overseas online girlfriend, though, she look good! :p
Veronica, Kylie, Selina and the mystery girl and I'm happy :p Oh and Aunt too, although she seem shady to me. Oh, and you always gotta have the devil lady in your harem too :heartcoveredeyes:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well for me the Devil herself is my godde... ähh She shouldn't be a problem :biggrin: But I like Riley and Ella ( that was the GFs name I think). They need to be protected. Maybe they can make a pact with the Devil to serve the MC as his concubines :angel:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well for me the Devil herself is my godde... ähh She shouldn't be a problem :biggrin: But I like Riley and Ella ( that was the GFs name I think). They need to be protected. Maybe they can make a pact with the Devil to serve the MC as his concubines :angel:
I don't think Devil's help is needed there, you see, my theory is that all of the ladies in this story already more or less has a natural desire for MC, all it takes a little push and they'd basically be on his dick, haha :p

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
You know since we're all paranormal and shit with this story, I think the MC needs to have even more powerful shit added to his list of abilities.

As the horny angelic bitch was able to suck your sperm and spit into your Mom....getting her pregnant.

I think that the MC should be allowed to shove a dildo up Jason's ass and pulling it back out, to Hawk a Loogie into the gapping hole, causing Jason's cock and balls to drop instantly off...….Lol!!………………...Peace!!

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I don't think Devil's help is needed there, you see, my theory is that all of the ladies in this story already more or less has a natural desire for MC, all it takes a little push and they'd basically be on his dick, haha :p
But the Devil is a jealous little monster, so she either has to be put at her place (on her knees in front of the MC) or there has to be a deal so she accepts the harem (like beeing in command of the harem or getting her pregnant first) :evilsmile:

You know since we're all paranormal and shit with this story, I think the MC needs to have even more powerful shit added to his list of abilities.

As the horny angelic bitch was able to suck your sperm and spit into your Mom....getting her pregnant.

I think that the MC should be allowed to shove a dildo up Jason's ass and pulling it back out, to Hawk a Loogie into the gapping hole, causing Jason's cock and balls to drop instantly off...….Lol!!………………...Peace!!
Well he needs the ability to just impregnate people by looking at them x'D But he definitly need some powers, so everyone obeys to him :evilsmile:

Reactions: DeafPerv and jaydem

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Haha, I actually created a Patreon account of my own just to vote :p
haha now you're just an idea from making your own game :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes