Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

teeee

Oct 15, 2017
Anyone from Uk is basically english. Doesn't necessarily have to be from England.
They either use English or British.

And Male is more of a appropriate and formal form of describing someone else.
nope someone from UK is British....someone from England is English. United Kingdom = Great Britain.
Scottish person can be British so can a welsh person but neither is ever to be called English.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Ok, I'm playing the incest patch....it works as intended.
I really got to say that @DeafPerv is doing an amazing job.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm beginning to think @DeafPerv is a bloody genius, or just a damn good story teller.....Fuck! it's probably both for all I know.
Keep up the good work, and see you on the next update Brother...…………………….Peace!!
i hope and fucking agree with your spoiler bro XD (i dont like sharing girls and that motherf.... jason ) i hope if something that is optional atleast.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
This game was created under the influence of Cocaine or others drugs ??? WTF, i was lost with the scenario in the 0.2 but fuck me what the fuck is this version 0.3 ... Am I Stupid or what for not understand this game ?

Jubileu

Nov 1, 2017
Hello noob doubt here, i've downloaded the incest patch, put it in the "game" folder, the main folder and even the renpy folder but none of them worked, Mc still calls mom veronica and selina is refered as stepsister. Any help? Thanks.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Did @DeafPerv improve the quality of the renders or the quality of the models? I mean damn, somehow the models look a lot more detailed now, very beautiful! =o
If not, then my memory isn't serving me correctly but I do stand behind what I said, the renders and models look real real good, haha :p
Yes I did :D Previously I rendered them in 2k and resized them to 1080. But now rendering in 4k and resizing to 1080. Also I have changed my camera and lighting setup.
They look far better than before. Will edit the rest of them to the same configuration.

Tbh I find it kinda disappointing that this devil lady can just force you to do whatever she wants there's really no opportunity to resist so far anyway.

I think this would be more interesting if you could tell her no as well as saying no to the various women that she seems to be throwing at you.
You'll have the choice to say "No" to the devil and any woman you come across. But for now you have to go along with the story. We are at the "pre-determined" stage right now. We haven't stepped in the main plot yet.

Lost my interest the moment you had to start clicking furniture to move around - why would anyone think that was a good idea???
That's how you move around. By opening door and going through.
The UI is still new. I'll add more features.

is that also available for Android?
No. Not yet

What a start.. So selina is MCs gf? And he is living with her and her mother... right?
Where does the incest patch come in..
No. Selina isn't MC's gf.
Patch restores :
Selina-Veronica (Daughter-Mother *Not related to MC)
MC-Adam-Rachel (Son-Dad-Mom)
Diana (Aunt)
Jason-Kylie-Riley(Son-Mother-Sister *Family friend)

Hello noob doubt here, i've downloaded the incest patch, put it in the "game" folder, the main folder and even the renpy folder but none of them worked, Mc still calls mom veronica and selina is refered as stepsister. Any help? Thanks.
Veronica isn't MC's mother. (0.3) somewhat explains why both of them are living with MC.
Rachel is MC's mother.

Thanks @N7 and @DeafPerv. Long awaited.
I hope you enjoy this update :)

wow, the story is really ambiguous, guess we'll know more with the coming update.
BTW how do i get this scene?

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Ok, I'm playing the incest patch....it works as intended.
I really got to say that @DeafPerv is doing an amazing job.

I'm beginning to think @DeafPerv is a bloody genius, or just a damn good story teller.....Fuck! it's probably both for all I know.
Keep up the good work, and see you on the next update Brother...…………………….Peace!!

I'm not a genius but thanks for enjoying my game so much. I really really appreciate it :D :happyblush

Reactions: jaydem and UncleVT

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
What's new :
# Added few more renders in Veronica's handjob scene.
# Completely changed both Riley and Kylie sex scenes. Added more depth in them to give more context.
# Eight new scenes
# 209 new renders
# New navigation system
# Redid some of the older renders. Rest will be done as well
# New menu screen. It's still buggy.

Reactions: UncleVT

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

I'm not a genius but thanks for enjoying my game so much. I really really appreciate it :D :happyblush
then sadly i will stop reading if this will have that kind of forced content, im not into seeing other characters fucking when i play a game (not my thing, i wish you the best still ;))

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Lost my interest the moment you had to start clicking furniture to move around - why would anyone think that was a good idea???
Many, many games require you to interact with objects in order to progress the story, and that part is quite short in this game.

Reactions: DeafPerv

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Many, many games require you to interact with objects in order to progress the story, and that part is quite short in this game.
Yes, I'm fully aware of that. Many, many games aren't of the type I'll choose to play: low-res, flash, rpgm, comics, all sorts. But having to search around furniture & fittings just to go from A to B actually hinders progress of the game, it doesn't help one bit. Especially when the story is giving just one option as to where to go. It's like forcing you to click a single banner across the image when there's no other option instead of progressing via the space bar or Enter key. An utter waste of time. This is my personal opinion, of course, albeit not an unpopular one. Please excuse me for bringing it up on the occasions I feel the game deserves better in the perhaps forlorn hope that Devs will occasionally be influenced into not adding these barriers to progress just because they can. If this game wasn't otherwise such a decent one I wouldn't have bothered.

AAMOI skilled Devs like Belle (Long Live the Princess) have very much taken this lesson to heart - no thanks to me of course - and do their utmost to ensure that the flow of the game isn't impeded.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Yes, I'm fully aware of that. Many, many games aren't of the type I'll choose to play: low-res, flash, rpgm, comics, all sorts. But having to search around furniture & fittings just to go from A to B actually hinders progress of the game, it doesn't help one bit. Especially when the story is giving just one option as to where to go. It's like forcing you to click a single banner across the image when there's no other option instead of progressing via the space bar or Enter key. An utter waste of time. This is my personal opinion, of course, albeit not an unpopular one. Please excuse me for bringing it up on the occasions I feel the game deserves better in the perhaps forlorn hope that Devs will occasionally be influenced into not adding this barriers to progress just because they can. If this game wasn't otherwise such a decent one I wouldn't have bothered.

AAMOI skilled Devs like Belle (Long Live the Princess) have very much taken this lesson to heart - no thanks to me of course - and do their utmost to ensure that the flow of the game isn't impeded.
I absolutely get your point. Having to click on object when there's just one option to go for makes no sense. Sure.
Whereas I could have made it easier for myself just doing the same I've been doing since the beginning.

But know that in the future updates there won't be just one option. There will be multiple.
This was rather an early implementation of the navigation system.
Since there will be 4 different endings along with 2 different cities to cover and over 16 different female characters, this was very much needed.
As a lone developer I need to make things easier for myself.
Doing exactly the same like before would have been a mess for me.

As an example : In the last Veronica scene there was no way MC could have known beforehand that she is in the cafeteria. I just couldn't have written after the Veronica-Dad scene "I need to talk to Veronica. Oh she must be in the cafeteria". Wheareas in the previous updates Mc already knew where he wanted/needed to go.

Hope this answers your question. I'm really glad that you brought it up.
I should have added a textscreen saying from now on you have click on objects to move around instead of just throwing it out there.

Reactions: UncleVT and Guygee

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
I absolutely get your point. Having to click on object when there's just one option to go for makes no sense. Sure.
Whereas I could have made it easier for myself just doing the same I've been doing since the beginning.

But know that in the future updates there won't be just one option. There will be multiple. (Snipped for spacesaving)
Understood. Thanks for taking the trouble to pen such a detailed reply. With such interactivity I have high hopes for the future of this game, to which I'm sure I'll return in due course now.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@DeafPerv Yeah, I rather thought that the renders were upped big time, they really do look great now, I'm glad my memory is still as impeccable as ever, haha, the difference is very noticeable :p

Same as you, I really love Veronica, it's actually her I'm really trying to get down with, haha, a hot ginger MILF. It made me laugh when she made that "durrr" face when she asked "Cat got your tongue?" when you sat down in the living room after breakfast at the start, that face just made me think "What the...?!" and laugh XD But damn does she have an amazing figure :heartcoveredeyes:

Keep up the good work, I'm definitely looking toward future updates! :)

P.S. I'm not sure if you've already planned on doing this, but if there's one improvement that I'd like, then it would be the animations. While they look quite good now, you could add more frames to make them a lot smoother and realistic. But it's not an issue though, like I said, they look quite good as it is :)

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes