Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I know i'm weird but i love how Selnia's arm looks like, that she isn't skinny and that the long nails of the blue haired one :) But just so you know, i was able to notice those details only after some time gawking at those big boobies. And that devilishly sexy curve of her back as she rides the mc! But boobies comes first!:relievedface:
You know who she got those boobies from :winkytongue:

Reactions: Carcalla

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I just finished playing the last update.
As already written in my first post, renders and models are great.
The story is still confused for the moment, but you had already anticipated it from the beginning, so I'll wait, not without curiosity, to understand something more. The sudden departure of the mother and aunt's phone call made me think...
Adding few more images for the menu screen
View attachment 106356
Well, fuck! This reminds me the "grotto" at the Playboy Mansion. They would be perfect bunnies!
I couldn't agree more with Supermanz95, those hips are to die for.
And quoting myself the first time you posted the picture above...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
His latest post on patreon.
Dude lost his job and no update this month :mad:

Game Development Update (0.3)
The next update will come out after 30-40 days.
I have lost my job a week ago. Need to sort out things here before I can focus on the game.
To all the patrons, I'm sorry for not being able to deliver a new update this month. I'lI make few renders to make up for the money you've paid for June.

Once I'm back on track, I'll give the proper tier rewards.
If you are a patron then thank you for the support but I've lost quite a few patrons recently. Three have declined to pay. I have gone down from $55 a month to $15 a month now. This isn't even remotely close to what one should make to develop a game.
Still it doesn't bother me. But I can't do anything when there is no backup.
I have a job offer in hand and I'll make a decision soon enough.

And yes.. The version 0.3 will come out next month.
Just give me some time to fix my situation here.

But yeah your anger is totally justified

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
If you are a patron then thank you for the support but I've lost quite a few patrons recently. Three have declined to pay. I have gone down from $55 a month to $15 a month now. This isn't even remotely close to what one should make to develop a game.
Still it doesn't bother me. But I can't do anything when there is no backup.
I have a job offer in hand and I'll make a decision soon enough.

And yes.. The version 0.3 will come out next month.
Just give me some time to fix my situation here.

But yeah your anger is totally justified
Damn that sucks, this is a good game and deserves more than that.
I have seen some game creators that are not as good making way more.
I guess it comes down to luck plus posting your Patreon everywhere as you know can't get people paying if they don't know about it and many people refuse to pay if it is your first game seeing as many creators just stop making the game.

Reactions: DeafPerv

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Don't think anyone can be upset with you for losing your job and not having enough time to work on the game, anyone sane that is.

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
Could you add more details in skin of character, they are so smooth to be real. You can see in big brother or milf city. This game has potential although it still has less content.
sr for my english, I just want to give you my thought, maybe it could help you somehow.

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
In the past 2 days I have received two $20 pledges and one $1 pledge.
All of them left after few hours.
Look I don't mind if you leave but don't pledge just to get the rewards I've been giving to my Patrons. It's another way of getting the links for free as well.
I share enough free content here anyway.
And the game is out here whereas my $1 patrons will get it two weeks later. I love the people of f95.
So please respect me as much as I respect you.
I'm only saying this, because I know you've put in a lot of work into this game. Patrons coming and going (sometimes before even paying) is going to happen. I've had people do this multiple times and then end up coming back supporting me... it's how the system works. You'll gain and lose patrons every month/day. Just don't worry about it and focus on making a good product, just don't check patreon unless you have something to post if that's what you have to do. Best of luck DeafPerv.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Don't post links on the page if it's that much of an issue, wait to send a copy out until after their payment has gone through, DanielsK does it that way. That way they can't just pledge and run. Eventually I think patreon does give people who hang around on the platform long enough the option to charge straight up that or it's option you didn't turn on.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Could you add more details in skin of character, they are so smooth to be real. You can see in big brother or milf city. This game has potential although it still has less content.
sr for my english, I just want to give you my thought, maybe it could help you somehow.
I could if I had a better system. My GPU can't handle high sample rates. Most of my renders have 1000 samples or less. Not enough to add details. I end up with a lot of grain and the only way to get rid of them is smooth skin

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes