Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
and there was that sharing cucoldry...i think that that dev made it avoidable later by some patch but unfortunately still in my mind...
so i havent played yet but ive spent an hour or 2 reading the comments(cause i do to decide whether or not to download a game) and was seeing if the good out weighed the bad. I seen what the dev posted a while ago about the 4 way unavoidable sharing thing and came to give my opinion about some very bad habits this dev might have in his free time from the explanations he gave. So before i decide to write that do you happen to mean he made the patch for the whole jason+riley+kylie+mc to be avoidable or is it for something else.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
so i havent played yet but ive spent an hour or 2 reading the comments(cause i do to decide whether or not to download a game) and was seeing if the good out weighed the bad. I seen what the dev posted a while ago about the 4 way unavoidable sharing thing and came to give my opinion about some very bad habits this dev might have in his free time from the explanations he gave. So before i decide to write that do you happen to mean he made the patch for the whole jason+riley+kylie+mc to be avoidable or is it for something else.
idk i only know that there was some patch to skip that content....i left playing this at first sight of cuckery...but now it is probably save to play...if MC GF is still fucked by her mom idk...

after year of arguing and devs crying to staff about how there is not that content finaly someone played it and tagged it :) but patch was primaly for jason

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
You can disable any sharing or cheating content

Reactions: Bloodguard

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
and there was that sharing cucoldry.
Kinda wrong. Jason share his mother and sister with MC but down the line both mother and sister start deny sex with Jason. They reject him because they only want have sex with MC. So not really cuck stuff since is MC who steal Jason's family from him. MC is even the one who take Jason's sister virginity and make Jason's mother pregnant.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Kinda wrong. Jason share his mother and sister with MC but down the line both mother and sister start deny sex with Jason. They reject him because they only want have sex with MC. So not really cuck stuff since is MC who steal Jason's family from him. MC is even the one who take Jason's sister virginity and make Jason's mother pregnant.
jason share nothing as he did not even had any power in this he just got free pussy by accident....without MC he would not fuck them so he doesnt have anything to share.

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
idk i only know that there was some patch to skip that content....i left playing this at first sight of cuckery...but now it is probably save to play...if MC GF is still fucked by her mom idk...

after year of arguing and devs crying to staff about how there is not that content finaly someone played it and tagged it :) but patch was primaly for jason
I mean, not really. Sure, you can skip the content (you ignore it) but it still happens (it is canon to the story). So the supposed sharing event still does take place, only that you (player) choose not to see it.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I mean, not really. Sure, you can skip the content (you ignore it) but it still happens (it is canon to the story). So the supposed sharing event still does take place, only that you (player) choose not to see it.
It doesnt happen if you disable it, don't spread lies
jason share nothing as he did not even had any power in this he just got free pussy by accident....without MC he would not fuck them so he doesnt have anything to share.
Not true. After bneing influenced by Lileva, MC, JAson and his family don't remember anything that happened the first time. Jason start having sex with his family because of Lileva's influence and then later share them with the MC, but if you diable it, then they didn't start having sex.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Not true. After bneing influenced by Lileva, MC, JAson and his family don't remember anything that happened the first time. Jason start having sex with his family because of Lileva's influence and then later share them with the MC, but if you diable it, then they didn't start having sex.
so they was not jason girls they was affected by lieva and jason was closer to them....jason did not shared nothing he just got free pusy cause fam was affected to fuck anything...jason....MC...kinda surprised that mail man was not included....

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
so they was not jason girls they was affected by lieva and jason was closer to them....jason did not shared nothing he just got free pusy cause fam was affected to fuck anything...jason....MC...kinda surprised that mail man was not included....
Lileva influenced Jason and his family, they started a sexual relationship because of that, When they go to the beach Jason wanted to include the MC in that. Later Cherry counters Lileva's influence and Riley and Kiley don't want to have sex with Jason anymore and start falling for the MC.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Like others have mentioned if you disable sharing then there are alternative scenes in the case of rylie and kylie where jason is not precent, the gf story is different when you disable sharing. There is a but though, the game was originally created around some sharing and disabled it loose something, i am not really a fan of sharing or ntr but the game is very different without it.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
When I see games like this where the dev frequently makes major plot changes or revamps or remasters early chapters along with new chapter updates, I immediately delete the game and just wait for a completed tag.

It's been a while since I've played this game, but judging from the comments and changelog, it looks to be time to delete and wait.

BTW, I am in no way knocking this game or the dev. I actually really enjoyed this game last time I played it. I just don't see the point in downloading every version if there are going to be frequent changes to the earlier parts of the story.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
When I see games like this where the dev frequently makes major plot changes or revamps or remasters early chapters along with new chapter updates, I immediately delete the game and just wait for a completed tag.

It's been a while since I've played this game, but judging from the comments and changelog, it looks to be time to delete and wait.

BTW, I am in no way knocking this game or the dev. I actually really enjoyed this game last time I played it. I just don't see the point in downloading every version if there are going to be frequent changes to the earlier parts of the story.
I've already ported ~1/2 of my mod's Core over and can tell you there's no plot changes of prior story (so far, like I said I'm about halfway through the porting process). This is literally over approx 1200-1500 grammatical and dialogue "fixes"... meaning it reads better and isn't broken up Engrish as much. You do you but I reckon in this case you're likely taking the edits out of context imho... and I know these scripts pretty darn well I can assure you (grumbles).

3.50 star(s) 94 Votes