Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Seducing the Devil [0.12a] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (3,1 GB/ 799 MB) :WorkUpload,PixelDrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FYI: Work on better animation compression. Compared to previous versions many of the webm's are massively aliased... jarringly so. Selina's "Classroom" scene is something you can use to compare with what I'm getting at. It's quite poor quality in comparison to previous releases. Just letting you know.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, if this information is still relevant...This is just what I'm looking for, just before I start my play through with this project. And thank-you for posting it.

But it's sad to learn that any of the harem paths, will be bad paths to be on. Considering harem paths are a VERY much favored choice within the AVN community, from both free and project funding users.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
OK, if this information is still relevant...This is just what I'm looking for, just before I start my play through with this project. And thank-you for posting it.

But it's sad to learn that any of the harem paths, will be bad paths to be on. Considering harem paths are a VERY much favored choice within the AVN community, from both free and project funding users.
The print you quoted clearly show that the key to the good endings is Cherry love the MC.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The print you quoted clearly show that the key to the good endings is Cherry love the MC.
Hmm....both paths that are posted in the harem section, and comments on the forms....if MC sleeps around this will feed lust to the bad demon, and thus making her more powerful... right? And also feeding her with lust from MC's sexual exploits, it's bad for MC's daughter and the Mothers health, and potentially any of the girls around MC. (And feeding her lust its said that it can potentially mess with his daughters mind resulting in bad endings where loved ones can die.)

I was just wondering if MC can build a safe harem without feeding the bad demon with his lust, while keeping his sister on a good path? But both harem paths seem to result in deaths from that post.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hmm....both paths that are posted in the harem section, and comments on the forms....if MC sleeps around this will feed lust to the bad demon, and thus making her more powerful... right? And also feeding her with lust from MC's sexual exploits, it's bad for MC's daughter and the Mothers health, and potentially any of the girls around MC. (And feeding her lust its said that it can potentially mess with his daughters mind resulting in bad endings where loved ones can die.)

I was just wondering if MC can build a safe harem without feeding the bad demon with his lust, while keeping his sister on a good path? But both harem paths seem to result in deaths from that post.
Yes, he can. If he let his lust take over him all the time this will empower Lileva but if instead he choose resist in certain moments, this will increase the love between MC and his LIs and give power to Cherry.

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Yes, he can. If he let his lust take over him all the time this will empower Lileva but if instead he choose resist in certain moments, this will increase the love between MC and his LIs and give power to Cherry.
OK, thank you for clarifying.

I'm gathering information before I start my playthrough, and this area I was unsure. (y)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
DeafPerv : possible complete variable bork. I'm seriously hungover while updating the mod but still consider myself sharp enough and running into this in 12.2:

While tracking the current SanchoMod update, in 12.2 you are reversing the variable received by the player in 10.2 if they chose "Let her continue here":
1672704486072.png

If the player then decides to meet Ella rather than Bethany in 11.2:
1672704719775.png

Then in 12.2 accepts Ella's offer and gets the handy:
1672704963458.png

After receiving VeronicaSelinaDuo the variable for Selina's BJ in 10.2 on the plane is negated to False. WTF? It's not the only event variable that's adjusted in 12.2 either which gives me pause.
Python:
if veronicaselinaduo == True :
    $ selinablow151 = False
Why are you negating variables that have already been set by prior events like this? The Selina BJ is not a pathing variable so this is... odd to say the least and confusing. Again, I'm either too hungover or something is wrong here I think. Let me know bud.

Regards.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
OK, thank you for clarifying.

I'm gathering information before I start my playthrough, and this area I was unsure. (y)
Something that help is sometimes when you make a choice to get a lewd scene it's showed who is getting more power: Lileva or Cherry, so just pay attention and rollback/reload when you see you made a "bad choice"

Reactions: MrBenny

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
Man I wish such a good looking game had more diversity in the T&A department. All characters seem to have huge boobs, which I am not really a fan of.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Seducing The Devil - MultiMod (v0.12a, Ep 11.2 Update)
STD_SM_Cover.png

Comprehensive, reliable, stable. Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
There are guys out there like that. There are women out there like that.
There's plenty of sick & twisted people out there.

The MC sort of can be involved in it, though not entirely by his own choosing. Lileva's influence becoming more powerful over him later on, based on his own actions prior to a certain point.
Alternatively, the MC can choose it fully of his own volition... If you take that option.

By leaving the game and thread alone forever.
You're only going to continue to misinterpret/distort things anyway.

Over half of all that is related to rebuilding the game after the hardware failure, which means also bringing the rest of images in-line accordingly.
Where are the plot changes?

Furthermore, he was specifically referencing devs/games that basically restart the game from scratch with their "revamps" or "rebuilds" that are literally just releasing from "0.1" all over again.

I'm not doing anyting of the sort, because you didn't actually answer anything I'd asked of him.
It's nuts. I'm sure this whole storyline is designed to garner sympathy points and humanize Madison's character I still would rather be done with all of them, just my opinion.

3.50 star(s) 94 Votes