Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's been more than a year since the last build, who wants to pay subscription if it takes that long to develop 30 minutes of new content?
That's why you can use places like Steam and Itch.io (before their dumb decision) where it's one time, and if you get lucky get it at a big discount.

Reactions: Darth Sidious

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Preview 10 was released, so more 3-4 to go.
It seems the rendering part picked up some steam, so it might not be longer for the update.

Reactions: Blueray

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
This games so weird, it punishes you for choosing the cheating gf as your main girl.
In other routes she regrets cheating and recognizes her mom's bullshit which is obvious and only a retard would not notice at that point, she even wants to kill herself when you reject her after she apologizes.
But if you are focusing on only her, then she believes she did nothing wrong and is more worried about her mom lmao, doesnt give a fuck that she cheated or about the shit her mom was pulling or about MC.
The character is not very consistent is she? Why the effort in making her as unlikeable as possible on her own route, even more than in other routes.
Tbh I just played her route out of curiosity and because I like her model, but I wasnt expecting it was going to be that bad:D

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
This games so weird, it punishes you for choosing the cheating gf as your main girl.
In other routes she regrets cheating and recognizes her mom's bullshit which is obvious and only a retard would not notice at that point, she even wants to kill herself when you reject her after she apologizes.
But if you are focusing on only her, then she believes she did nothing wrong and is more worried about her mom lmao, doesnt give a fuck that she cheated or about the shit her mom was pulling or about MC.
The character is not very consistent is she? Why the effort in making her as unlikeable as possible on her own route, even more than in other routes.
Tbh I just played her route out of curiosity and because I like her model, but I wasnt expecting it was going to be that bad:D
That isn't true. She even says she was wrong in that toure, but she is worried what her father will do to her Mom as she witnessed her Mom being abused by years.

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
That isn't true. She even says she was wrong in that toure, but she is worried what her father will do to her Mom as she witnessed her Mom being abused by years.
And again, in other routes she doesn't care about her piece of shit mom, she tells it to her face at the hospital, none of what her father did to her justifies the shit she pulled on her daughter and her bf.
In her route she cares for some reason, anyway I choose for MC to rape the mother but dont really care to find out what happens next in that garbage route, just made me waste my time.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
And again, in other routes she doesn't care about her piece of shit mom, she tells it to her face at the hospital, none of what her father did to her justifies the shit she pulled on her daughter and her bf.
In her route she cares for some reason, anyway I choose for MC to rape the mother but dont really care to find out what happens next in that garbage route, just made me waste my time.
That is because she discovered what her mother did, in that route she hasn't yet.

• Haha
Reactions: fajiker145
3.50 star(s) 94 Votes