Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrDianhelo

Aug 6, 2024
MC sounds like a mega cuck. lol
Dev really makes an effort to always add comething that makes you dislike the main women here haha, dont know whats his deal:
- MC gf constantly cheating on him
- The "aunt" having a thing for his father and totally ok with banging the dude. (she only doesnt do it because of plot reasons, either mc stoprs it or the demon :FacePalm:)
- Had a perfect LI that was Selina but she just couldnt be perfect, he had to add the whole "jason" stuff (why is this character even in the game lol, only makes it worst everytime he is involved) and have MC act like a cuck yet again.
The renders are top notch though, hopefully they get another wrtiter for their next game, great potential with these renders

aksogu

May 23, 2021
Dev really makes an effort to always add comething that makes you dislike the main women here haha, dont know whats his deal:
- MC gf constantly cheating on him
- The "aunt" having a thing for his father and totally ok with banging the dude. (she only doesnt do it because of plot reasons, either mc stoprs it or the demon :FacePalm:)
- Had a perfect LI that was Selina but she just couldnt be perfect, he had to add the whole "jason" stuff (why is this character even in the game lol, only makes it worst everytime he is involved) and have MC act like a cuck yet again.
The renders are top notch though, hopefully they get another wrtiter for their next game, great potential with these renders
You list those like they're bad things.

;)

No seriously though, aside from maaaaaaybe the last one I really don't mind. The first is hot as fuck.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
That's not his aunt.
Veronica is Selina's mother, and no relation to the MC beyond a potential love interest and who the dad wants to fuck.

His actual aunt is a different character.

If by "act like a cuck", you mean he didn't take the bait Selina was waiving at him by having a sexless relationship with Jason just to make the MC jealous and try something with her, then sure. Doesn't sound so perfect now.

Jason is there for plot reasons, just like his fate...

They technically have two games going, they just seperated into two "teams" and Patreons to work on each one and keep them seperated.
Deafperv does this and Veronicaperv does the other game, It Was Raining That Night.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Honestly, I would prefer the course of history not to change due to “demonic” interference and for it to be as natural as possible. But apparently there is no escape, let's see what happens.
But the whole premise of the game is demonic interference.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
That's not his aunt.
Veronica is Selina's mother, and no relation to the MC beyond a potential love interest and who the dad wants to fuck.

His actual aunt is a different character.

If by "act like a cuck", you mean he didn't take the bait Selina was waiving at him by having a sexless relationship with Jason just to make the MC jealous and try something with her, then sure. Doesn't sound so perfect now.

Jason is there for plot reasons, just like his fate...

They technically have two games going, they just seperated into two "teams" and Patreons to work on each one and keep them seperated.
Deafperv does this and Veronicaperv does the other game, It Was Raining That Night.
Objectively, the MC does act like a cuck. Selina tries on lingerie and tells the MC she's going to fuck Jason that very night, the MC's response is "I wish I was the only who could fuck you". This is not "not taking the bait" (that is a cope that the dev came up with to excuse their shitty writing) it is just straight up cuck behavior.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Objectively, the MC does act like a cuck. Selina tries on lingerie and tells the MC she's going to fuck Jason that very night, the MC's response is "I wish I was the only who could fuck you".
So?

This is not "not taking the bait" (that is a cope that the dev came up with to excuse their shitty writing) it is just straight up cuck behavior.
Tell me you don't understand cuckoldry, without telling me you don't understand it.
It can't be cuck behaviour, because he's not getting cucked.
They're not together, and cucks don't wish they could fuck the woman they're with, they want her to be fucked and either watch in person or be told all about it.

I've been the bull to another man's woman before, and as fun as it was fucking her infront of him, it's still a fucking weird thing for any guy to want to be on the receiving end of.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
So?

Tell me you don't understand cuckoldry, without telling me you don't understand it.
It can't be cuck behaviour, because he's not getting cucked.
They're not together, and cucks don't wish they could fuck the woman they're with, they want her to be fucked and either watch in person or be told all about it.

I've been the bull to another man's woman before, and as fun as it was fucking her infront of him, it's still a fucking weird thing for any guy to want to be on the receiving end of.
Bud, If the MC is still wants to be with her even though he believes she is going to fuck Jason, that makes him a cuck. When a girl breaks up with you, gets with your "best friend", and then taunts you about fucking him, you are a cuck if you still want to be with her.

Reactions: IRebel and MrBenny

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Bud, If the MC is still wants to be with her even though he believes she is going to fuck Jason, that makes him a cuck. When a girl breaks up with you, gets with your "best friend", and then taunts you about fucking him, you are a cuck if you still want to be with her.
That's the point, I don't think MC even for a second believed that she was gonna fuck Jason. MC just didn't take a bait.:WeSmart:
)MC always knew that Selina just wanted to make him jealous.)

I think you're just biased (with this whole cuck stuff) and it impacts your perception of things.

Though, on the other hand, maybe I am the one who is biased, Selina is my Fav LI here after all.:rolleyes: :)

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Bud, If the MC is still wants to be with her
"Be with her"... Be in a relationship, or just going balls-deep into her?
You're also forgetting that the MC getting into a relationship with her is under our control.

even though he believes she is going to fuck Jason, that makes him a cuck.
:FacePalm:
1 - You still don't understand cuckoldry or what a cuck actually is.
2 - Of course he'd believe she's going to have sex with him. They're (supposedly) in a relationship and she's telling him they'll fuck.

When a girl breaks up with you, gets with your "best friend", and then taunts you about fucking him, you are a cuck if you still want to be with her.
Can't be a cuck if the two of you aren't in a relationship together. It's literally the most important defining trait.

You can think of yourself as a cuck all you want because some girl you want to fuck is getting dicked by some other guy, but it doesn't actually make you one.

3.50 star(s) 94 Votes