T4ke

Sep 19, 2018
Will that satisfy your nerd rage?
View attachment 172191
Not raging buddy, just confused with this company because I would really like to support them. But their recent behavior just gives me question marks how to treat them. And what is your picture showing? The The comparison between the JP version and the steam version? Or the raw steam version and the patched steam version? If it's the later than there seems to be indeed stuff missing in the raw steam version.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Just a question, for those of you who have already played the game by now: the tentacles, here, are lots? The majority of the scenes are with them? Or you can easily avoid them without missing too much content? Because.. ugh.. tentacles..
Even on Normal mode the tentacles seem to fall fairly easy, I had to ignore healing for a few fights to finally lose to a tentacle. The slime boss is a bit tough on normal though....

Can someone explain more in depth about the game mechanics? The description of defilement makes it sound like it is 100% a good thing. And I'm not being snarky here. Physical damage you receive will decrease and other abilities will rise.
It's a direct quote from the game.
Defilement does make you tougher / hit harder. In the spot where you *will* get caught by 3 bandits, (it is impossible to defeat them on normal, I tried a few times), then you run the escape run, and at the end hit a master thief and 2 lessers. They beat me twice I think, (I reloaded trying to beat them on one run through but could not), anyway I got a message about defilement, and abilities increasing, and I kicked their ass the next time around.

Next serious 3 person encounter was with a knight and 2 thiefs and I was able to beat them easily with the AOE light spell.

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
I think there was a thread where all the rtp files were listed but I can't find it. can anyone post the link for it? Just set up windows and lost all my backup.

srx47

May 8, 2018
I think there was a thread where all the rtp files were listed but I can't find it. can anyone post the link for it? Just set up windows and lost all my backup.

btw code from math quiz = 010
it took me 5 min to get that you need to find minimum (10), not maximum (23.5) -_-

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
How does pregnancy work in this game? One of the characters warns that it could happen constantly, but it never happens.

Reactions: Kyraga

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017

btw code from math quiz = 010
it took me 5 min to get that you need to find minimum (10), not maximum (23.5) :noexpression:
Thanks man, and what's up with the last two lines?

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
EVERYONE LISTEN UP!

Kagura Games is working on a patch to fixes the bugs in the game, but it should be out tomorrow though hopefully, so any problems you have with the game, their are gonna fixes it, the problems aren't just the Steam's version, but on all version, so just wait till their are fixed okay.

Testong

Sep 10, 2017
Not raging buddy, just confused with this company because I would really like to support them. But their recent behavior just gives me question marks how to treat them. And what is your picture showing? The The comparison between the JP version and the steam version? Or the raw steam version and the patched steam version? If it's the later than there seems to be indeed stuff missing in the raw steam version.
Their raw steam version will always have the sexual contents cut for now and they have explained why they are doing this. Though they have mentioned recently that they are going to look for ways to just put the sexual contents on Steam perhaps as a DLC which some companies have done. I just hope that it's going to happen since that will really make things easier (no need to download patch and install it, etc).

Although, I don't really see any problem with their behavior. They have always gone the patching method and it's not really to much of a hassle too. The only problem that a lot of people seem to have issue is with the Yukino game where they cut/altered some Shota contents (even after patched) which is quite understandable as that can upset people with the said fetish.

Jaceo013

Sep 4, 2017
Game crashes at start of the game when going to the lower city. anyone got a full save file or a solution to my game crashing?

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes