DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
THE STEAM'S VERSION JUST GOT A NEW UPDATE SO PLEASE UPDATE THE DOWNLOADING LINKS PLEASE! ^_^

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
I'm rather disappointed that in the end you can't reverse the corruption on the sister. There was this Orb in the room you could get to with the other PC, but it was too heavy to carry. I fully expected being able to use it to reverse the changes in the sister, but I couldn't even get to that room anymore by the time I went to confront her.

Does anyone know a way to use that Orb in any way? The game said I got the good ending, but it seems rather pointless to introduce an item that can reverse defilement, but then don't get the chance to use it.

Lemon Lime

Aug 25, 2018
You know what would be interesting a game in a fantasy setting where you play as a villain
corrupting heroines and turning them into you're harem this might sound
basic as in threes probably some games like that out there but nope none at all
not as far as i know anyway.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
You know what would be interesting a game in a fantasy setting where you play as a villain
You know, u pretty much described the Venus Blood Series. Too bad it's only in jp... a while ago ninetails made a kickstarter to hoard enough money to translate to native english and unsensor the last game they released. This game is basically related to myths, u fight angels, demons and stuff while corrupt different godess, however corruption is a choice, as u can get their ending making them fall in love with MC. In the last version being translated, u countrol Loki and his Army fighting the northerner gods, as usual the battles in chapters are against stuff such as Freya, Odin, etc... once u get the godess to join, u can slowly corrupt them and get their darker versions in ur team. Strategy wise and playthrough wise, Venus Blood Series is on Rance series level... just that it stick with jp for a loong time and people tend to ignore(while the first game was simple simulation and slave training/raising)

Godess Odin(Normal) =
Godess Odin(Corrupted) =

Since i couldn't directly add an image, links them. In the game u can be pretty much an hero uniting them and fighting against something or turn into the villain, there are also events that post corruption the girls unite trying to fight and kill u. Basically, u can be a lawful hero or follow chaos route as u see fit on answers and stuff while advance and recruit different creatures and forces to spread ur army and powers .-.

This is the page kickstarter if u got curious anyway.

Reactions: GodOfAll

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Dafuq. I ran into a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Going back to an earlier save to check the recollection room, it seems you shouldn't raise your defilement level too high. That's a fucking joke. More defilement means more scenes and stronger battle ability, so such a major deterrent from getting more is stupid.

It wouldn't be a problem if you didn't have to restart the whole fucking game just because of that. You have to resort to cheating to modify your defilement level because the ingame options barely dent it. While I do cheat, I only do so to speed up getting to the smex.

As a whole, the game has a ton of backtracking required like when you get defeated by humans; doing the escape sequence once is fine, but having to do it every. single. time. is not. The game would be so much better without that.

Reactions: Rastafoo
Sep 12, 2018
Basically described "Bunny Black Series" xD

Sep 12, 2018
For the question about defilement and the growth of character.

First - MC won't level up per each battle, battling random tentacles in map is only for gold/satisfaction seeing the scenes.
Second - Her corruption is slowly but also surely, while u advance story, a certain shop will offer a process to amplify her stats(that will trigger her corruption at the cost of 1k) and another shop that sells good weapons and gear(every time u get back, he will use an aphrodisiac on her saying he is preparing medicine). Events triggered on dungeon that affects her such as random tentacle from the ground or wall, or walking on them also amplifies corruption. It all depends on the weak spot u choose as u start the game(ends up getting double corruption from those).
Third - Right as the game start she is raped and implanted with an Auraune Seed. This is a flower demon half-woman, half-plant. Since this is a hentai game, they added that semen is the "water" that drives it, so the more actions she does, the more her transformation into an full fledge auraune will happens.

And people asked how to get the good ending?
Avoid corruption, don't let her stage with the flower advance(every time it does, she gets stronger and a window pops up saying she is more corrupted and can do more actions such as prostitution later on, or even changes in some minor events from earlier). Basically since random enemies gives no exp, u gotta level up doing good deeds(such as cleaning the graves, kicking the bandits outside of stuff and so on, or protecting the girl being raped in the tents... those are samples on how to level up without affecting ur corruption a lot). Basically if u trigger corruption to max, her gain daily(yeah, she naturally gains defilement daily) will double and in less than 10 days will trigger the bad ending already. For a "good ending" gotta avoid every corruption possibility in the game while doing good deeds to level her up and also remember to keep using the "purify the seed" option in the church daily. Once u reach close to the end of the dungeon, will change to another mc(black haired girl) and it means u're in the way of the good ending or so.

A point that really bothered me is... that the corruption gauge isn't visible anywhere in game but every action adds points in the value, whenever it reach/bypass certain amount, the flower will evolve triggering boost in her stats. Whenever it reachs a certain amount, u can sleep and get a bad ending the very other day. Maybe an save editor would be able to see and change the variable freely to avoid game ending asap when watching the events around though.
Defilement is different from corruption ? because its value raises everyday in status

Sladen

Dec 14, 2016
The game runs fine for me, unless I try to apply the Uncensor/Cut Content patch from their website. If I apply the patch, I get the error "Script Cyanic's Steam Achievements' line 72: RuntimeError occurred. LoadLibrary: steam_api" and the game will fail to start. :(

Reactions: Mighty J

Jaceo013

Sep 4, 2017
The game runs fine for me, unless I try to apply the Uncensor/Cut Content patch from their website. If I apply the patch, I get the error "Script Cyanic's Steam Achievements' line 72: RuntimeError occurred. LoadLibrary: steam_api" and the game will fail to start. :(
At least you can work the game without the patch. I can't get into the lower part of the city at the start of the game. The game keeps crashing.

Reactions: Eroteroic

Sladen

Dec 14, 2016
At least you can work the game without the patch. I can't get into the lower part of the city at the start of the game. The game keeps crashing.
I didnt make it that far into it yet, so dont know for sure, but maybe you downloaded the 1.0 version and not the newer 1.1 which may have fixed that issue.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes