foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Just keep fucking the demons it has a random chance of happening
im not sure if she can get pregnant from humans i kept trying but no luck with them so far
Prostitution can get her pregnant with human babies, I think.

No-Lady-Donnell

Sep 29, 2018
How do you unlock the private tutor scenes? I already defeated Grego (so I'm just missing the final plant boss at B5) and have high defilement but I don't know what I'm missing.

Also any tips against the final boss? I tried at lv22 but I only manage to survive the first phase.

Thanks in advance.

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
How do you unlock the private tutor scenes? I already defeated Grego (so I'm just missing the final plant boss at B5) and have high defilement but I don't know what I'm missing.

Also any tips against the final boss? I tried at lv22 but I only manage to survive the first phase.

Thanks in advance.

The final boss is a bitch. I was playing with high defilement over 200, not sure if the defence boosts max at a certain point. But I was also level 24/25...It really comes down in my case at least getting lucky and figuring out a pattern so you know when to heal/cure/repair/restore tp. Also the second phase has multiple opponents. Not sure if it ever tells you that but those flowers she grows are also enemies, so using multi targeting attacks can help to get rid of those fucks.

Also at some point not sure when because I finished the game days ago, you get a magic attack called holy(i think) does base 80 to demons. final boss is weak to it thus does 160.

Reactions: No-Lady-Donnell

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
good game, only thing i don't like is you have no ability to keep her a virgin, takes away from replayability for me

Reactions: Falkiel

emertx

Jul 1, 2018
Great game; anyone else know of other games that are similar.
- Ariadne: Incarnation (this one has a great story, good balance of difficulty but is really long,)so if you want to take both routes (keep heroine pure or corrupt her) it's gonna take some time.
-Magica (very similar to Ariadne, but shorter)
- Virgin protection magic (this is really good. Solid story, nice CGs and character design, and can avoid assaults by a battle method. Has been translated up to chapter 4 of 5)

emertx

Jul 1, 2018

Thanks in advance.
As someone mentioned before, it's better to try at level 25, and even at that level I won by a combination of luck and having several hi potions and TP restoring items.
Use the relic that reduces elemental attacks, and the other that reduces physical attacks.

takeba

Jul 7, 2018
Sorry for the ask, but I'm kinda wondering where you get that 010 from? My math is kinda rusty..
I believe I found the code on the steam community forums or somewhere else. I didn't bother trying to figure it out myself.

Joe Boncheen

May 1, 2018
- Ariadne: Incarnation (this one has a great story, good balance of difficulty but is really long,)so if you want to take both routes (keep heroine pure or corrupt her) it's gonna take some time.
-Magica (very similar to Ariadne, but shorter)
- Virgin protection magic (this is really good. Solid story, nice CGs and character design, and can avoid assaults by a battle method. Has been translated up to chapter 4 of 5)
Thanks

No-Lady-Donnell

Sep 29, 2018
The final boss is a bitch. I was playing with high defilement over 200, not sure if the defence boosts max at a certain point. But I was also level 24/25...It really comes down in my case at least getting lucky and figuring out a pattern so you know when to heal/cure/repair/restore tp. Also the second phase has multiple opponents. Not sure if it ever tells you that but those flowers she grows are also enemies, so using multi targeting attacks can help to get rid of those fucks.

Also at some point not sure when because I finished the game days ago, you get a magic attack called holy(i think) does base 80 to demons. final boss is weak to it thus does 160.
I see, all this time I was using 1-target attacks (cost less TP) so I never noticed that the flowers in her second form are new enemies (that explains why she would attack more of one time). Thanks! I will give another try later.

May 21, 2018
Could I have some help, please? I'm stuck with unlocking scenes. The Recollection Room hints tell me that there are two scenes unlocked by 'continuing to do the request in the Upper City with a certain level of defilement', yet I can't seem to trigger them? I've already seen the first scene with the woman being brainwashed by thugs, and i assime its related to that, but?? My defilement is over 100 already and all she ever says is 'sorry for inconveniencing you'. No one else in the Upper City is requesting anything either. What am I missing?

sweez

May 25, 2017
Does it revert back when you get a bad ending? And how much of the sex is it with tentacles vs literally anything humanoid

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes