RukuYa

Nov 11, 2018
It looks like nobody knows how to get the tutor scenes (without the all-scenes unlock bonus from getting the good end)
From the looks of it, it's supposed to happen in the two-storey house in the north side of the Upper town but the house is locked

May 21, 2018
Ma'am, actually, but you're very welcome!
As to knowing whether she's pregnant or not, keep checking the 'H-Status' and look at how many pregnancies it says you've had.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
yeah but how to get last floor? I'm stuck i forgot how to go back...if i go down no path to go...left same and right same...i've been everywhere but one place, and i forgot that place

Alice12

Dec 20, 2017
yeah but how to get last floor? I'm stuck i forgot how to go back...if i go down no path to go...left same and right same...i've been everywhere but one place, and i forgot that place
Stuck where? After you defeated the lord and talked to Elise, just go to the cave, then go to 84 and teleport to near Sarah's base. Then you just have to continue normally

FV4201

Oct 14, 2018
So I don't know about everyone else but I have searched the internet for the past 2hours because my game is stuck at the starting screen saying "Kagura Games" (checked the RAM number and its pretty much just stuck at 32 796KB so smth must have gone while loading obviously....)
and I have no idea what to do or similar....
Have u tried pressing the enter key cause it should work after that well it did for me

azertyijkl123

Feb 13, 2018
For the tutor scene, you have to go check the house with two floors elise mention at the beginning of the game. Go talk to the woman, and she will ask you to tutor her son. You have to do that multiple times to get the sex scenes.

I had high defilement when I did that so I don't know if it works with low defilement

vultron

May 19, 2018
The logic in these games is always so hilarious like "Oh no this monster is either going to kill me or rape me until I die but gosh I can't ask these soldiers for help since they might see my exposed breast guess I'll just choose rape/death over some soldier seeing my tit." LMAO

Never gets old xD

May 21, 2018
For the tutor scene, you have to go check the house with two floors elise mention at the beginning of the game. Go talk to the woman, and she will ask you to tutor her son. You have to do that multiple times to get the sex scenes.

I had high defilement when I did that so I don't know if it works with low defilement
How do you unlock the two-story house, though? It's always locked for me...

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes