May 21, 2018
1: Do good deeds (purify the graveyard, help the dead girl in the tent etc) + have lots of sex.
2: Prostitution, other than that, there is none.
3: Read through the thread, it's here somewhere.

Ree^2

Sep 14, 2018
Hoped this would be more like "The ability to manipulate demons" game. Sadly this was rather disappointing. Is the writer different? I know the artist is the same.

D

Deleted member 973107

The heroine looks adorable, can't wait to make her prostitute herself.

No-Lady-Donnell

Sep 29, 2018
How do you unlock the two-story house, though? It's always locked for me...
I finally managed to enter to that house. This is how I did:
1- I started a New Game+ without reseting my high Defilement/H-Experience.
2- After Elise opens the gate to Lower City at day 1, go back to church ASAP.
3- Talk to Elise and she will talk about a kid with a curse in that two-story house.
4- Now the two-story house is unlocked.

I don't know yet if you can do it on a New Game or a New Game+ without defiliment. But hey! now is something!

May 21, 2018
3- Talk to Elise and she will talk about a kid with a curse in that two-story house.

I don't know yet if you can do it on a New Game or a New Game+ without defiliment. But hey! now is something!
Thank you so, so much!!

Xevioni

Sep 20, 2018
Anyone know what the variables are? I'm trying to see which one is changing for Corruption, but I can't tell. There is no variable afaik that goes 1 -> 2 -> 3 or something like that, there's a couple of them that go like 1 -> 1 -> 4 but idk... I saved every time I got a level up from or a seed development.

How do I NOT get corrupted? Just don't get fucked? I'm doing all of the 'good deeds' I can find.

Xevioni

Sep 20, 2018

I didn't do it on Day 1-2 but I still can't do this. I've done the Old Lady retrieving the Amulet and helping the Young Woman with her Sleep problems.
I have like 150+ Defilement and stuff and have been chatting with Elise almost daily pressing every button I could. Nothing.
Now I'm stuck on this one... ??

Edit: I got to the Old Rosary, and now she's just saying "Oh, I don't know of anything work mentioning at the moment."
I suppose this means it requires a lower defilement rating OR it's a day 1 or 2 kind of thing.
I'll check once I get a bad end (if I do...?)

Edit: Finished the game, nice. It seems the Tutoring requires you to NOT have High Defilement. I had more than 100 defilement probably, which is likely how much you have when you are considered to have "High Defilement". If anyone needs help with the game in terms of playing it, ask me. I do not know how to solve any crashes.

Divine.Imp

Dec 29, 2018
I think tutoring is two stage - first stage you can trigger on first day in the city by talking with Elise. The second stage would be triggered at high defilement, just need to visit house and talk there.
I'm not sure if there're more tutoring stages though.

Reactions: Xevioni

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
is there any way to use a bct.sizer on this, or are we stuck with either a super small box or full screen? kind of a buzz kill for me not having it in windowed mode.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I remembered that there was this one guy who tried to "sell" a translation for this on patreon. Not exactly selling but to be able to download it you have to pay him money to be a member. He also had a stupid business model for the price. The price of the translation would be based solely on the size of the game. That was almost as bad as the asshole Chinese guy who tried to sell the Nude Patch for Resident Evil Revelations 2 that was made by someone else without the patch maker's consent.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes