spoofff

Jan 2, 2018
Anyone know for sure how the game over mechanic works, it seems to read like if you have game over enabled and take to long and defilement reaches a certain point your play through just ends?

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Kagura Games, I don't think they are the creators of the game, are they? I thought they are just translators?

W65

May 31, 2018
Kagura Games, I don't think they are the creators of the game, are they? I thought they are just translators?
Er, I should say: it's correct that they translated the game and aren't the developers.

U

User_907027

I cant complete the 3 ''books'' up of the right,torn clothes and high defilement with soldier,the guy of the pub and another one.
How can i do it?

xsorab

Jan 29, 2019
For some of u guys asking if there's any game similar to this with female protagonist, here's my personal favorite list in order
(Only english translated games):
- The ability to manipulate demons (same developer)
- Yukiiro Quest
- Meltys quest
- Mirielle Medichine & Magic (H-scene not translated)
- Rune's pharmacy
- Angelic Force Yuki
- Kunoichi Tsubaki
- Princess Sacrifice
- Ariadne the incarnation
- Princess go round
- Slave's sword
- Desecration of Wings
- A Tale of Two Swords (translation on hold) not to be confused with Legionwood 1 tale of two swords
- Sacred Eyes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is this game abandoned? It's been a while since I played it, but I don't recall finishing the game, as it didn't seem fully completed, and needed an update, I think. But, it says the last update was a year ago. Just curious if it's finished and maybe I missed something or if it was abandoned and not marked.

W65

May 31, 2018
Is this game abandoned? It's been a while since I played it, but I don't recall finishing the game, as it didn't seem fully completed, and needed an update, I think. But, it says the last update was a year ago. Just curious if it's finished and maybe I missed something or if it was abandoned and not marked.
Kagura Games translates finished Japanese games. It's possible that the original Japanese dev released updates that Kagura didn't translate. Once in a while a JP dev will release a content update even after posting to DLSite or whatever, but I don't know if that happened for this game subsequent to the version that Kagura translated. Anyhow, it's placarded as completed.

Reactions: FookU2

Grabity

Feb 13, 2019
why wont this game run? it sits on the Kagura Games logo and doesn't do anything else, any help would be grateful.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
why wont this game run? it sits on the Kagura Games logo and doesn't do anything else, any help would be grateful.
It works for me. Check the system requirements, maybe a plugin, or something (I know very little about those things lol), but maybe you are missing something. Maybe the download was corrupt and need to redownload.

Also, you have to use the keyboard, cause the mouse don't work on some of these games. It may be keyboard only.

SH1NY4

Aug 13, 2018
Is there anything planned on the brothel ? they are two place where you can't go and it stupidly makes me want to go there more than anything else in the game.

W65

May 31, 2018
Is there anything planned on the brothel ? they are two place where you can go and it stupidly makes me want to go there more than anything else in the game.
Kagura Games usually translates completed and released Japanese titles. The original Japanese release of this game was as a complete game a few years ago.

Occasionally a Japanese dev, even after a release on e.g. DLSite, will release content updates for a game. I don't know for certain if this game does or doesn't have additional post-release content, but it's pretty unlikely.

xsorab

Jan 29, 2019
Kagura Games usually translates completed and released Japanese titles. The original Japanese release of this game was as a complete game a few years ago.

Occasionally a Japanese dev, even after a release on e.g. DLSite, will release content updates for a game. I don't know for certain if this game does or doesn't have additional post-release content, but it's pretty unlikely.
For the brothel quest to start you just need to raise her defilement more, i think the dev does this to emphasis her corruption.

force1224

Mar 11, 2019
May I ask something?
-Where the door with code? Can I get some screenshot?
-How to open "you can perform an event in southwest upper city" in recollection??

force1224

Mar 11, 2019
I cant complete the 3 ''books'' up of the right,torn clothes and high defilement with soldier,the guy of the pub and another one.
How can i do it?
you must fight with thieves in lower city until your clothes is torn and then escape or kill them
after that you talk with soldier near tent,bolder and man from upper city

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes