xcheat

Sep 22, 2018
It just a amazing game
the idea behind it is insane
I download it to get off and 6 hours later I'm still trying to get through that damn cave
without getting fuck @_@
XD

Last edited:

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
"If Golem and Doll take 15 hours to do something
Amorphous and Doll take 20 hours
And Golem and Amorphous take 12 hours, how long does it take all three of them to do it together?"
But anyway I only came here to ask, how the hell do you get that 010 code? Is the hint just a complete joke? I've been sitting for ages feeling like a complete retard because I used to be good at math...
Here you can solve for A,B,C of this system: A+B=1/15, B+C=1/20, and A+C=1/12. Then the answer will be: 1/(A+B+C)
that answer clarified nothing, abc isnt an option
We know the answer must be less than 15, 20 and 12 (all three of them working together will take less time than any two of them working together).

Using GiggityTiti's math:
It means you can solve for A, B and C (and the solution).
A=1/20, B=1/60, C=1/30 so 1/(A+B+C)=1/((1/20)+(1/60)+(1/30))

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sulikes

Oct 22, 2019
How to decrease defilement significantly in this game? Most deeds are not reapeatable and only lower defilement very little that it bounce back the next day.

Nitey

Mar 26, 2020
To those who want to see the Good End, save #32 puts you right before the boss with Low Defilement
Use special syrup at start of battle and fire bombs whenever the other flowers spawn.
Use recovery items whenever needed, when not using recovery items attack with Magic->Holy
Getting the good end lets you unlock the full gallery and a very wholesome CG if you talk to Hannah.

If you just want full gallery, load save #33
There is also an additional room if you take the stairs to the left.
In that room, you can encounter enemies that only do clothing and sex attacks.
You can also change Anna's status and switch to Sarah

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I recommend this game for the lovers of corruption games: the character design is good, and the story satisfying :)
Though I don't know if the translation is any good.
AWESOME. Any others would you suggest which has Corruption and a decent plot?
Cheers

Nitey

Mar 26, 2020
What demons do you have to have sex with to actually get pregnant?
Every time Anna has sex with a demon (Any of the monsters in the cave, tentacle, human, flower, etc.) she has a CHANCE to get pregnant from that encounter.
If she is pregnant, it will increase the pregnancy counter in the H-Status and she will report feeling strange after waking up for a few days.
If you talk to loli nun (forgot her name) she can get rid of the pregnancy.
However if Anna has VISIBLE PREGNANCY (large belly), then loli nun cannot help and she will give birth to a demon soon.

note: she cannot get pregnant with human

Reactions: f9account

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Did they actually make the game unwinnable within the first ~20 minutes or am I missing something? In the lower city I got captured by some thugs. Trying to escape, you need to fight four(!) of these dudes at the same time. Which is literally impossible (2 at the same time is already a difficult fight). I thought there was another way out besides fighting but can't find anything.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
May i get a save game for 1/2 through the game with high defilement? Can't seem to actually trigger the BAD ending with the flower growth.

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
Just saying since I saw some questions regarding it.

Corruption isn't a variable in the code; it uses MATK stat. MDEF is used for sensitivty, and total TP is luck stat. So it's easier to modify than variables.

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
hwo the fuck do you lower defilement so you dont get plant ending?
I Kind of would not mind knowing this as well. I played through the game once, did not even come close to good ending.

Then fired up RpgMakerSaveEdit with it I can hold the day's in check as they are Variable 100 in the list, and pulling them back is easy enough. (99: First week pollution degree 200
100: 6 days <<< keep turning this back to 1 or two can hold the game I guess a bit.
101: Variable for branching during H scene 3)

As best I can tell once you get the "Demon Blossom" skill there is no way to get the good ending. I have not figured anyway to remove the "Demon Blossom" skill once you get it.

If anyone could point me to a way to remove the demon blossom spell that would be great.

I do know or think I know that the demon blossom skilll is placed on you once you reach defilement of 100 or greater. Anyway once I get the Demon blossom skill I have not been able to find a way to remove it from my saved game :(

These variables here
2: Clothes durability 350
3: Days of pregnancy & presence or absence of pregnancy 0
6: Fetal race 0
7: 1 = contraceptive 2 = ovulation drug 0
10: Clothes tear (scene branch judgment 1
11: Pollution degree (scene branch judgment) 604
12: Movement speed 0 normal 2 times 4
13: Production setting (large numerical value → details) 3
14: H event re-view (large numerical details 2)
16: For disposable substitution (plural 1) 2
17: For disposable substitution (plural 2) 8
18: For disposable substitution (multiple 3) 10
19: For disposable substitution (single) 165
20: For random numbers 1

I think some of them may deal with corruption, but there are others.

I will attach the cheat variables I google translated if anyone has a use for them, maybe you all can figure it out. But my guess is much of it is in the Switches and I can not grasp them to translate them :(

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Just saying since I saw some questions regarding it.

Corruption isn't a variable in the code; it uses MATK stat. MDEF is used for sensitivty, and total TP is luck stat. So it's easier to modify than variables.
Could you explain that more if possible, if i cheat edit I will for easy testing and playing give my self a lot of bonus ATK and Bonus DEF. Would this plague my game or does it only tally points added by corruption ?

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
If you use rpgeditor, it will load character stats in the first tab, items on second, and switches/variables in two extra tabs if you toggle the menu option to show them.

So, once you load the save, where you see MC name, change the stats:

000650.jpg

It's much easier than hunting variables, normally their names are in japanese

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes