taglag

Aug 6, 2019
If you use rpgeditor, it will load character stats in the first tab, items on second, and switches/variables in two extra tabs if you toggle the menu option to show them.

So, once you load the save, where you see MC name, change the stats:

It's much easier than hunting variables, normally their names are in japanese
Yeah i use it, but what I was wondering is if adding bonus ATK or DEF will that hinder the game depravity, or if the game only tally's what it adds to the character, like what you get from the witch and or lewd attacks. ( Hope I explained that in and understandable way )

And I wish I could figure out how to remove the Demon Blossom because if you ever get it, you will never get a good ending, not that the good ending is anything to be joyful about, I found it to be rather depressing too. but neither of them are like a big deal in my opinion.

EDIT >>> I mean the demon blossom actually shows in save editor, but even though my character has it it does not register as and Item (Image) note It shows zero
This is probably because they registered it as a skill and not a weapon :(

Last edited:

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
Atk and def wont influence anything. Agi won't, either. You can pump them as you wish.

I'm not sure what the demon blossom is. Is it the corruption level ups? If yes, it's probably a combined verification.

You'll have to, aside resetting the variable, look if there are also switches related to it. Something like a "reach defilement 50" switch being checked, which also increases demon blossom variable by 1. The problem is most of switches will be described in japanese.

You can try click on first switch, shift+click the last one, copy, paste on a notepad, then try using google translate to decipher all the scribbles. Just be careful: the swiches can toggle on/off just by clicking on the names via editor, you could break something impotant trying that.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Atk and def wont influence anything. Agi won't, either. You can pump them as you wish.

I'm not sure what the demon blossom is.
Demon blossom is a skill added to the player once there depravity reaches level 100

Once you get it the good end is gone.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Thanks for the info, Atribator and Taglag!

Could either of you upload a save game please with high defilement? For some reason mine doesn't seem to raise that.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Could either of you upload a save game please with high defilement? For some reason mine doesn't seem to raise that.
Only ones I have with high defilement would have had the better part of all the H-scenes done, and would not be as good as doing them your self as many of them are like one time events. Some of them are sort of repeatable but not many.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Only ones I have with high defilement would have had the better part of all the H-scenes done, and would not be as good as doing them your self as many of them are like one time events. Some of them are sort of repeatable but not many.
That's ok! It'll still work, since I need just high defilement for a file.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I have added a lot of bonus to this one it is I think a game plus was testing different things.
Hmm, even with this save, I still can't trigger the "bad" corrupted ending... not sure what's missing. Would you happen to have any other saves at other later points in the game?

Jul 28, 2018
Are there any ways to reliably lower defilement by a lot? I got mine too high and I want to lower it
EDIT: I see this is a really popular question. Whups. That's what I get for playing this like it's Assassin Maid.

So another quesiton. I just advanced through the plot and Elize says I should
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BlinkXPoke

Jun 28, 2020
Was there much gangbang in this game or are the multiple penetration scenes for the most part only tentacle-based? I only like real gangbangs so I wanna be sure that I can get those early and consistently in a game. Like the kinds with a group of actual men fucking the female.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Was there much gangbang in this game or are the multiple penetration scenes for the most part only tentacle-based? I only like real gangbangs so I wanna be sure that I can get those early and consistently in a game. Like the kinds with a group of actual men fucking the female.
I also don't like tentacles but the art of the game is very good so I just ignore those parts or jump

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
So-so, I would say - it is mostly tentacles, but there are a few repeatable events against bandits and rogues, and when they capture you, well, not only one has his fun with the nun. In addition, there are some non-repeatable events with humans, too.

All in all, the focus lies definitely on non-human adversaries (mostly of the tentacular disposition), with human enemies (and their respective H events) being the minority, but they are there - and not bad IMHO.
I would say give it a try, maybe you surprise yourself; I prefer human gangbangs, too, but I did not regret playing it! :)

BlinkXPoke

Jun 28, 2020
So-so, I would say - it is mostly tentacles, but there are a few repeatable events against bandits and rogues, and when they capture you, well, not only one has his fun with the nun. In addition, there are some non-repeatable events with humans, too.

All in all, the focus lies definitely on non-human adversaries (mostly of the tentacular disposition), with human enemies (and their respective H events) being the minority, but they are there - and not bad IMHO.
I would say give it a try, maybe you surprise yourself; I prefer human gangbangs, too, but I did not regret playing it! :)
Would you perhaps be willing to show me what sort of scenes you can get? Maybe depending on the quality of the scenes I could still enjoy it even though I won't like any of the tentacle scenes. I don't mind if they may be spoilers.

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
Would you perhaps be willing to show me what sort of scenes you can get? Maybe depending on the quality of the scenes I could still enjoy it even though I won't like any of the tentacle scenes. I don't mind if they may be spoilers.
Aye, took some screens from humie scenes for ya. Not much spoiling there, besides her holes, of course. ;)
There is more variety (just had no save ready where I had them in the gallery viewer), but overall, humans are a bit of a minority here, as already discussed.

As you can see, the art style mostly focuses on the girl, with the various things (tentacles, dicks, disembodied chicken legs ...) penetrating her, instead of the giant panoramic Where's-Waldo-style you get in other games. 'Tis a style choice (or one of cost and time restraints ;)), and one admittedly not optimal for gangbang scenes.
So, as said before, the prerequisites of the game are not really the best for connoisseurs of human gangbangs, but I found myself enjoying it anyway - the girl is cute, the scenes have variety and depth and something for every taste, and the story is compelling enough. Also, combat rape is a plus for me. ;)

Last edited:

BlinkXPoke

Jun 28, 2020
Aye, took some screens from humie scenes for ya. Not much spoiling there, besides her holes, of course. ;)
There is more variety (just had no save ready where I had them in the gallery viewer), but overall, humans are a bit of a minority here, as already discussed.

As you can see, the art style mostly focuses on the girl, with the various things (tentacles, dicks, disembodied chicken legs ...) penetrating her, instead of the giant panoramic Where's-Waldo-style you get in other games. 'Tis a style choice (or one of cost and time restraints ;)), and one admittedly not optimal for gangbang scenes.
So, as said before, the prerequisites of the game are not really the best for connoisseurs of human gangbangs, but I found myself enjoying it anyway - the girl is cute, the scenes have variety and depth and something for every taste, and the story is compelling enough. Also, combat rape is a plus for me. ;)

Honestly this doesn't do enough for me, but it does save me a bunch of time, so thanks so much. Those are pretty good, just not enough compared to the other content you mentioned.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes