Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Is this game grindy?
Not to bad I'm most of the way through it I think and haven't had to do any, raising your defilement seems easy enough there's lots of traps you can just walk in to if you want to see more sex scenes. And you can just lose fights since most don't end in game over.

But anyway I only came here to ask, how the hell do you get that 010 code? Is the hint just a complete joke? I've been sitting for ages feeling like a complete retard because I used to be good at math...

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
For that code you get a hint and it says, if I remember right:

"If Golem and Doll take 15 hours to do something
Amorphous and Doll take 20 hours
And Golem and Amorphous take 12 hours, how long does it take all three of them to do it together?"

My brain just can't math these days.

GiggityTiti

Apr 22, 2019
For that code you get a hint and it says, if I remember right:

"If Golem and Doll take 15 hours to do something
Amorphous and Doll take 20 hours
And Golem and Amorphous take 12 hours, how long does it take all three of them to do it together?"

My brain just can't math these days.
Oh I just downloaded and finished this game today. Here you can solve for A,B,C of this system: A+B=1/15, B+C=1/20, and A+C=1/12. Then the answer will be: 1/(A+B+C)

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I super hesitate to get this game. I been wandering around many site to finding game simliar to Violated Heroine where story won't be serious for most of time and the Freedom of explore and sex etc. though I do not sure if playing this game going to give me a freedom feeling where I could go do side quest, finding prevert boyfriend where repeatable sex is possible, wandering around places and discover new places for more side quest. I wonder if this game like that before I drop my life time on it.

Note: If you have play Violated Heroine you will understand the freedom that game offer and enjoyable story

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I super hesitate to get this game. I been wandering around many site to finding game simliar to Violated Heroine where story won't be serious for most of time and the Freedom of explore and sex etc. though I do not sure if playing this game going to give me a freedom feeling where I could go do side quest, finding prevert boyfriend where repeatable sex is possible, wandering around places and discover new places for more side quest. I wonder if this game like that before I drop my life time on it.

Note: If you have play Violated Heroine you will understand the freedom that game offer and enjoyable story

Violated Herorine is a tall order, meaning there really isn't anything like it. i can tell you IMO that it's one of the better games out there. I think you should give it a try.

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Im not sure but i think the game is messed up. there are tons of abilities i was unable to use even up to beating the game.

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019

Which games with violated heroine have you played and can recommend? I like the freedom of exploration/sex too

xcheat

Sep 22, 2018
So I don't know about everyone else but I have searched the internet for the past 2hours because my game is stuck at the starting screen saying "Kagura Games" (checked the RAM number and its pretty much just stuck at 32 796KB so smth must have gone while loading obviously....)
and I have no idea what to do or similar....
I though so too but then I press enter
but Im sure you tried mashing it right
anyway good luck

Reactions: Dyhart
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes