Jaceo013

Sep 4, 2017
I didnt make it that far into it yet, so dont know for sure, but maybe you downloaded the 1.0 version and not the newer 1.1 which may have fixed that issue.
It's the 1.1 version. It's possible that since I'm using a Mac, it's the reason why the game won't work. I've had the same problems with other games I downloaded, always the same crash problem. Maybe this game only works on windows?

Sladen

Dec 14, 2016
It's the 1.1 version. It's possible that since I'm using a Mac, it's the reason why the game won't work. I've had the same problems with other games I downloaded, always the same crash problem. Maybe this game only works on windows?
You seem to have made some progress, so its probably either a problem with the game itself and needs to be fixed for Mac users in the 1.2 patch or it could be a problem with the crack, which may have been made/tested on Windows.

I personally, think I'll just play the DLsite 1.11 version and apply the Yugifan3 partial and hook it with ITH and TA.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Basically described "Bunny Black Series" XD
Not really true. Despite joining the Demons, Darx is actually for the most part a nice stand up guy. He's nice to his friends and family but is very rapey towards his enemies, regardless of their clan affiliation. The real asshole villain is Rance.

Lemon Lime

Aug 25, 2018
You know, u pretty much described the Venus Blood Series. Too bad it's only in jp... a while ago ninetails made a kickstarter to hoard enough money to translate to native english and unsensor the last game they released. This game is basically related to myths, u fight angels, demons and stuff while corrupt different godess, however corruption is a choice, as u can get their ending making them fall in love with MC. In the last version being translated, u countrol Loki and his Army fighting the northerner gods, as usual the battles in chapters are against stuff such as Freya, Odin, etc... once u get the godess to join, u can slowly corrupt them and get their darker versions in ur team. Strategy wise and playthrough wise, Venus Blood Series is on Rance series level... just that it stick with jp for a loong time and people tend to ignore(while the first game was simple simulation and slave training/raising)

Godess Odin(Normal) =
Godess Odin(Corrupted) =

Since i couldn't directly add an image, links them. In the game u can be pretty much an hero uniting them and fighting against something or turn into the villain, there are also events that post corruption the girls unite trying to fight and kill u. Basically, u can be a lawful hero or follow chaos route as u see fit on answers and stuff while advance and recruit different creatures and forces to spread ur army and powers .-.

This is the page kickstarter if u got curious anyway.
Cool thanks for telling me about this it looks really interesting

patata

Jun 9, 2017
Dafuq. I ran into a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It wouldn't be a problem if you didn't have to restart the whole fucking game just because of that. You have to resort to cheating to modify your defilement level because the ingame options barely dent it. While I do cheat, I only do so to speed up getting to the smex.
please, tell me how to do that

popober

Jun 9, 2017
please, tell me how to do that
If you don't have a save editor program yet, you can get the .65 version from . Another method is to use the .

You open the save file you want with those, either by dragging the save file to the program/site or picking the save file when you run RPGMaker Save Edit. If you're using the RPGMaker Save Edit program, you need to click on "Advanced" and then "Edit Switches and Variables" to open up those tabs.

Next is finding specifically what you need/want to change, which is a bit hard if the variable labels aren't translated. I usually compare the current number of the variable ingame to what's showing up in the editor, then doing a bit of trial and error if there are multiple instances of those numbers. In this case, both editors are showing the Defilement stat as variable #17 and it's amount matches the one showing up in my game. It could be different in yours, so just make sure before doing anything.

This works for most RPGM games, with those on less common engines requiring a bit more creativity. Also, and I know it goes without saying but still, make backups of the save file you want to edit just so you have a lot to work with.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
In Bunny Black you're not really evil more like chaotic neutral im talking about being a full evil to
the core fucked up villain that wants to control the world and kick puppies.
If you don't mind japanese as well, u can try playing Demonion series from Astronaut/Sirius group. In this case, game has no transformation. There were 2 games, both have kinda like the same proposition but with a bit different gameplay and protagonists.
Sinopsis for both games pretty much:
Code:
- Once a demon king, sealed and hidden from the world(demonion 1) ; Caim fell from grace and became an demon emperor that hides in the shadows(demonion 2).
- Twin Girls came and unsealed the Demon King and asked him to bring destruction to the world of humans, since they were abusing the other races and showing their powers(demonion 1) ; A Librarian found about Caim existance and asked him to enslave the other races empires and bring demons back to power while giving her own body and soul to him as the price(demonion 2)
- Build ur own demonic dungeon, setup traps and zones able to capture intruders, protect ur throne room and get stronger to attack the gates of each fortress while advancing story(tower defense + rpg simulation attack on their gates in demonion 1) ; Actively build ur dungeon, setup traps and enemies to the invaders and also invade the kingdoms slowly as u travel in their cities, winning against their governors and enslaving the queens of each country(Active tower defense and invade where u move characters like on civilization, destroy traps and enemies trying to reach into the next lv. Demonion 2).
In this game u need to play(if 2 re-play it 3 times) while advance and turn characters into slaves/warriors for ur own dungeon. There is no good guy route since from the beginning, u aim for world conquest and to spread ur powers... It even got an animation(from the first game) after the end of the story(an special epilogue in an hentai anime).

patata

Jun 9, 2017
If you don't have a save editor program yet, you can get the .65 version from . Another method is to use the .

You open the save file you want with those, either by dragging the save file to the program/site or picking the save file when you run RPGMaker Save Edit. If you're using the RPGMaker Save Edit program, you need to click on "Advanced" and then "Edit Switches and Variables" to open up those tabs.

Next is finding specifically what you need/want to change, which is a bit hard if the variable labels aren't translated. I usually compare the current number of the variable ingame to what's showing up in the editor, then doing a bit of trial and error if there are multiple instances of those numbers. In this case, both editors are showing the Defilement stat as variable #17 and it's amount matches the one showing up in my game. It could be different in yours, so just make sure before doing anything.

This works for most RPGM games, with those on less common engines requiring a bit more creativity. Also, and I know it goes without saying but still, make backups of the save file you want to edit just so you have a lot to work with.
OMG thanks!!!
it works, but is not any variable its a character attribute (Magic Attack)

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
Weirdly enough, there is zero point to going for the no corruption ending. The "good" ending is hugely unsatisfying, and basically no-sells all the effort you put into achieving it. Full scene unlock would be good if it were a kind of game like, say, Ariadne, where you could miss entire town worth of events, but here? You can get and see everything, ending the game with 200 corruption. There is only one scene you unlock by not having corruption, which is the good ending, and said ending is a giant load of bullshit. The corrupted ending isn't any better, but at least it doesn't require crazy levels of save-scumming and min-maxing to achieve.
All in all, a good, solid game. Endings don't ruin it, but do leave you wishing for more.

Aug 15, 2018
Great game. but can you only get impregnated by tentacles? i am almost sure humans are not able to impregnate you and it would be pretty cool to give birth to different kinds of demons

Sep 12, 2018
In Bunny Black you're not really evil more like chaotic neutral im talking about being a full evil to
the core fucked up villain that wants to control the world and kick puppies.
Never really see games like that though and I have been through a lot of them so will tell you if one is made or translated xD

Sep 12, 2018
Not really true. Despite joining the Demons, Darx is actually for the most part a nice stand up guy. He's nice to his friends and family but is very rapey towards his enemies, regardless of their clan affiliation. The real asshole villain is Rance.
Hmmmm I see ok xD

emertx

Jul 1, 2018
To those asking about the game mechanics and such:

Can tentacles be avoided?: No, actually the very premise of the game is based on the fact that at the begining the MC is raped by demon-plant-tentacles and infected with an "evil seed". Also later on, there will be an unavoidable scene of demon-plant-tentacle rape.

Now, during the game in theory yes, if you are super careful and well equiped you can avoid tentacle rape, but as you will discover, being well equiped is not that easy on this game.

On the begining, you have little cash that you have to distribute between potions and armor.
As you can't level figthing enemies, you have to make a balance between fighting enemies to get gold and avoid them to save reources such as potions and probably the most important: TP (technique points?).

In this game you start with a short amount of TP, which is the base for you magical attacks and special skills.
You can use magic to use holy-based attacks, to heal and to repair your clothes.
You can use abilities to perform physical based special attacks.
The only way to recover TP is with items (1000 golds the "cheapest") or sleeping. And everytime you go to sleep is a day closer for you to become fully possesed by the evil seed. So be wary with those TPs.

About clothes destruction: Besides the MC main HP, your clothes have a certain degree of durability that will decrease when being hit by certain enemy attacks (claws, dissolving liquids), or even sometimes when walking through certain spots you will be attacked by tentacles that will rip your clothes. The more naked you are, the easier is for enemies to grab you and use "sex attacks". Also, if your clothes are fully ripped, your defense will be lowered so enemy attacks will cause more damage. You can repair your clothes with magic or with items.

About Sex attacks: Sex attacks will cause you to deplete your SP (sexual points?). If your SP reaches 0, the MC will have an orgasm during battle, and that will cause all your attacks to be weaker until you have calmed down.
So for defense purposes is always good to keep your SP high and your clothes in good shape. You can recover SP with items.

There are 2 ways to level up the MC:

Getting scenes of "sex": either getting raped my demons, monsters, bandits, prostitution or masturbation (this will occur automatically when going to sleep if you have high corruption). Everytime you have a sex scene, the "evil seed" gets stronger and your corruption grows. This will allow you to gain levels but also will take you closer to a bad ending of turning into demon plant.

Doing good deeds: Saving adventurers in problems, burying the dead, talking with the Sister in the church to get side-quests and helping the people on them, using items to clean graves, defeating mid-bossed or Bosses...
Just keep in mind that saving people often makes you fight strong enemies and specially on your first run they can be hard (given your limited resources and low level), which in turn can lead to your MC being abused and more corrupted.

In many scenarios, if you lose a fight (specially against bandits or human-type enemies), the MC will be abused multiple times and captured. Then you will play a scenario of trying to escape (completly naked, no items). If you are defeated during your escape attempt, you will be abused again multiple times, be returned to your cell, and will start your escape attempt all over again. Of course, after a number of times being abused, your level will increase and you'll be able to escape, with the cost of being more corrupted and closer to become a Demon-plant (bad ending).

So, how can you get a good ending?: Probably you won't make it on your first run. When you get a bad ending because you reached your time limit and became a demon, you will be given the option of new game+. You can keep your current level, items and money on a new game+, and it will be easier to beat the first part of the game while keeping the MC safe from nasty tentacles and villains.

So no need really to reload saves just to try to defeat a tough ENEMY. Just go along with it, watch all the cool CGIs and if you feel like you want to see the good ending, start a new game+

By the way, the password for the closed door near the end of the game is 010

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes