what software to use for this
Marmoset

New mini-games

practice of eating sushi or sashimi off an unclad woman's body

Photo Studio

Stealth Games

Crane Games

Zombie Side Scrolling

All images are under development and are subject to change without notice at the time of release of the commercial version.

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
It's been 7 months and nothing new about Ascot,arr man i love to see the female main character get fk after she kill

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
wasn't this game supposed to have a dlc? whats happen? did they trash the project and start a new one?

DNLLLL

Nov 29, 2018
So guys, today I bring you a real nude mod.
I played with 3Dmigato and improved the previous remove mosaic uncensor patch.
From now on we can always make your characters fully naked. Yes, you heard me right! Great right!
If you now put the "lingerie costume" (Lingerie/ R18 version) on your character, then the character is now full nude!!!!
full_nude2.png
really_full_nude_mode_toggle_f5_3.png
full_nude1.png
With other clothes, there are texture problems.
But don't worry ;) Press F5 on your keyboard and you can toggle the value and everything is normal! And also vice versa!
really_full_nude_mode_toggle_f5_1.png

If you don't want to download anything, you can alternatively open the "SoD2\Binaries\Win64\d3dx.ini" file with an editor and replace the content with this one!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With the cheat table I added, you can freeze your character's clothing to "Lingerie/ R18 version"!

Last edited:

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Marmoset

New mini-games

practice of eating sushi or sashimi off an unclad woman's body
Google Drive

Photo Studio
Google Drive

Stealth Games
Google Drive

Crane Games
Google Drive

Zombie Side Scrolling
Google Drive

All images are under development and are subject to change without notice at the time of release of the commercial version.
The Stealth, Crane and Side-Scrolling Mini-Games look like they're going to suck. For me, at least. Not good with those kinds of genres. If they're making a Photo Studio, do you think whatever new missions they'll add to the DLC will have alternative methods of getting certain costumes? (Look at my post history in this thread if you want to know which costume fetch quests I struggle with.*) Also, they'll definitely make new scenes with Einomaru since she has affection scenes and NTR scenes. But will the other waifus get new scenes both vanilla and NTR?

*EDIT: In terms of difficulty...

1. The Bikini Armor is the easiest for me to get.
  2. The Reverse Bunny is in the middle difficulty wise.
  3. The Combat Armor is the hardest because I suck at platforming and so does the game.

From now on we can always make your characters fully naked. Yes, you heard me right! Great right!
If you now put the "lingerie costume" (Lingerie/ R18 version) on your character, then the character is now full nude!!!!
View attachment 2787006
View attachment 2787008
View attachment 2787009
But don't worry ;) Press F5 on your keyboard and you can toggle the value and everything is normal! And also vice versa!
View attachment 2787010

If you don't want to download anything, you can alternatively open the "SoD2\Binaries\Win64\d3dx.ini" file with an editor and replace the content with this one!

With the cheat table I added, you can freeze your character's clothing to "Lingerie/ R18 version"!
Would this nude mod allow you to unlock hard to get costumes for the other girls? Also, do I keep the folders separate from my Seed of the Dead 2 Cheat Engine Folder or extract them all directly to the same folder I keep my mods for SoD2 in?

EDIT 1: Now whenever I try to put the nude waifus in a different outfit it gives me that bug you mentioned where body parts turn invisible. I uninstalled it and re-downloaded it again but that doesn't fix the issue at hand. How do I bring my copy of the game back to it's pre-modded state on Steam?

EDIT 2: I basically want to uninstall the nude mod you just posted because pressing F5 doesn't work for me. I would much rather look at their lewd outfits instead of this immersion ruining bug. So which of the following pieces of advice should I follow?

This?:

Or this?:

EDIT 3: How do I got back to the game's previous unmodded state? I would rather look at the lingerie costume than look at the texture problems. How do I get rid of the texture problems? Or better yet, how do I get rid of the nude mod causing texture problems? Can I do so without deleting my save? Does anyone have a copy of the d3dx.ini file you'd have before installing the patch from this link?:

Whatever the method I should use for fixing this issue of mine, feel free to give me a step-by-step guide with as much excruciating details as possible. Or a "1-2-3-???" bullet point list on what to do. Is the highlighted thing in my 2nd Screenshot the Lingerie Nude Mod I want to delete? I'm not going to make any rash decisions until I get some kind of answer regarding how to uninstall the mod.

EDIT 4: Nevermind, I figured it out. I basically deleted the files that I dragged into the the main game's folder to get the costumes back to normal as the 3rd screenshot shows. Unfortunately the mosaics are back, but I can simply remove them by using the download link provided by the Steam Guide link from above. Right? Or would reinstalling the mod from the Steam guide bring back those issues? Or is it just your Nude Mod that has those texture problems?

EDIT 5: Disregard my previous edit's questions. I was able to remove the mosaics again. Now that I have the game exactly how I modded it before I tried the nude mod, I'm going to keep it that way so that I don't encounter any of those texture problems again.

Last edited:

Eddy5893181

Jun 24, 2021
View attachment 2787006
View attachment 2787008
View attachment 2787009
View attachment 2787010

very nice

DNLLLL

Nov 29, 2018
The Stealth, Crane and Side-Scrolling Mini-Games look like they're going to suck. For me, at least. Not good with those kinds of genres. If they're making a Photo Studio, do you think whatever new missions they'll add to the DLC will have alternative methods of getting certain costumes? (Look at my post history in this thread if you want to know which costume fetch quests I struggle with.*) Also, they'll definitely make new scenes with Einomaru since she has affection scenes and NTR scenes. But will the other waifus get new scenes both vanilla and NTR?

*EDIT: In terms of difficulty...

1. The Bikini Armor is the easiest for me to get.
  2. The Reverse Bunny is in the middle difficulty wise.
  3. The Combat Armor is the hardest because I suck at platforming and so does the game.

Would this nude mod allow you to unlock hard to get costumes for the other girls? Also, do I keep the folders separate from my Seed of the Dead 2 Cheat Engine Folder or extract them all directly to the same folder I keep my mods for SoD2 in?

EDIT 1: Now whenever I try to put the nude waifus in a different outfit it gives me that bug you mentioned where body parts turn invisible. I uninstalled it and re-downloaded it again but that doesn't fix the issue at hand. How do I bring my copy of the game back to it's pre-modded state on Steam?

EDIT 2: I basically want to uninstall the nude mod you just posted because pressing F5 doesn't work for me. I would much rather look at their lewd outfits instead of this immersion ruining bug. So which of the following pieces of advice should I follow?

This?:

Or this?:

EDIT 3: How do I got back to the game's previous unmodded state? I would rather look at the lingerie costume than look at the texture problems. How do I get rid of the texture problems? Or better yet, how do I get rid of the nude mod causing texture problems? Can I do so without deleting my save? Does anyone have a copy of the d3dx.ini file you'd have before installing the patch from this link?:

Whatever the method I should use for fixing this issue of mine, feel free to give me a step-by-step guide with as much excruciating details as possible. Or a "1-2-3-???" bullet point list on what to do. Is the highlighted thing in my 2nd Screenshot the Lingerie Nude Mod I want to delete? I'm not going to make any rash decisions until I get some kind of answer regarding how to uninstall the mod.

EDIT 4: Nevermind, I figured it out. I basically deleted the files that I dragged into the the main game's folder to get the costumes back to normal as the 3rd screenshot shows. Unfortunately the mosaics are back, but I can simply remove them by using the download link provided by the Steam Guide link from above. Right? Or would reinstalling the mod from the Steam guide bring back those issues? Or is it just your Nude Mod that has those texture problems?

EDIT 5: Disregard my previous edit's questions. I was able to remove the mosaics again. Now that I have the game exactly how I modded it before I tried the nude mod, I'm going to keep it that way so that I don't encounter any of those texture problems again.
i have tested it only on 1.33R DL version and on this version all works perfectly. I doesn't know why its so difficult for you to install this mod. It need only 2 steps.

Last edited:

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
i have tested it only on 1.33R DL version and on this version all works perfectly. I doesn't know why its so difficult for you to install this mod. It need only 2 steps.
Your guess is as good as mine. The mosaic removal mod is the easier one for me to install without bugs. But I'd rather just look at the lewd outfits rather than deal with the texture problems. Not saying your mod is bad at all. This is more of a skill issue on my end rather than yours. I'm not that tech literate. I was also horny and trying to rush the process to the point where I may have skipped some crucial step. At least that's my theory.

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
SH is an update
I just finished SotD 1 and want to play this now, but I just don't know what I should download (I have limited speed and connection).
So could someone tell me, please?

So, want I understood from reading the comments:

Base game is SotD2 [the one below DOWNLOAD] and to get erotic content you need to add R18 and Demosaic [from PATCHES]. And if necessary the Crack Fix [from Others].

Does SotD Sweet Home include the base game? And do I need to install the Patches and Fixes?

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
View attachment 2787006
View attachment 2787008
View attachment 2787009
View attachment 2787010

So mind if I ask you something?... Did you tested the game after nude mod on the ini?

For context, I only copied the ini text and edited mine on version 1.201 wich worked perfectly... Or that I'd want to say, I'm aware of the missing textures on the other costumes I don't mind (although I made a copy of the original ini to go back again as I tested this out of curiosity for the most part), but then I faced a titan and at 50% hp when it goes 2nd phase, the mofo became also invisible and was a disaster to fight, is that normal or I did something worng?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes