3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
The changes in this build are as follows:
Ver. 1.051 > Ver. 1.053
- Fixed one of the issues that caused a crash on startup.

so the game is finished?

Gribbly

Aug 8, 2017
1.051 has the combat scenes, but it's not available here yet. On that note, I've got the archive off the SVSComics link, but can't open it. Gives me a "Cannot open file as archive" in 7-zip and "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged" in WinRAR.
Are you sure you've got all parts of the archive? It's split into thirds.

nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
Are you sure you've got all parts of the archive? It's split into thirds.
Yeah, I got all 3 parts. Renamed them just to see if it was a naming issue, then redownloaded the first part using a different mirror in case it was missing something. Not really willing to try my luck at waiting for even longer on other mirrors.

tsunami97

Dec 29, 2017
if any of you are interested i found another link with the v1.053
idk if it loads tho cant be bothered to download at 50kbps

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
While it's nice the thread's finally been updated out of the archaic demo version we could still probably do with adding steam and dlsite links and maybe changing the sample images. There are more heroines than Hikari, Blue Hikari and of course Greenish Hikari...

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The last few pages got me confused. So the 1.053r version is the latest one and it is already with nsfw patch? I just extract and go ham?

nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
Oh nice, the links have been updated. Thanks to whoever got a working set of the files!

The last few pages got me confused. So the 1.053r version is the latest one and it is already with nsfw patch? I just extract and go ham?
Yes, 1.053R is the latest version. Not so sure on the NSFW patch though.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Is this game actually worthy of the high rating it has? My first impression was that it's just another trash asset store game but the rating makes me want to try it.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Is this game actually worthy of the high rating it has? My first impression was that it's just another trash asset store game but the rating makes me want to try it.
It's okay, still kind of unfinished. It stands out as being one of the only seriousish fps hentai games atm. It's good in comparison to most H games, not so great when it comes to comparing it to a legit game still. It's a good first step towards that I suppose though.

The H content isn't great in my opinion, it's better in the actual gameplay department. A lot of the H content is lazy and relies on the censorship blocking how bad the animations/penises line up and such. Most look pretty terrible with the uncensor. One of the big issues is that the H content is also stretched between NTR and Guro, so if you aren't into those, you're missing like 2/3rds of the H content. I've heard some people that are into both of those things say they don't even really like them and I can see why. The guro animations are pretty janky and have the same penis clipping issues and such, and there's not much sex before the girls are killed (Pretty short). So overall I'd consider the H content lacking.

The gameplay is like L4D2, but buggy as fuck. The weapon balance is one of the highlights, most the weapons are unique enough and viable in their own ways. You can also spec for a grenade or melee build and those builds work okay enough on hard mode anyways (Very Hard is more punishing). I think the rpg mechanics could have easily have been better though. They have a trait slot limit of 5, meaning you end up just using the final traits in every tree because they're clearly better than the lesser versions (Most of the traits are clear upgrades to previous traits in their line). I think they should have had a point limit instead so you could pick and choose between multiple low level talents vs the big end game talents, woulda given players more options for how to play.

The characters are interesting enough I suppose, decent on the "dating sim" front if you're into that. It's not like a VN or anything, but you do get to learn quite a bit about the girls during your dates with them and the various dialogue during the story. The story itself is kind of abysmal but it's not really the focus so that's understandable.

I'd probably rate it about a 7/10 for now. I enjoyed it quite a bit (probably more than most games I'd rate a 7), but it still has too many issues for me to rate it higher. In almost everything but the gameplay it's a bit average or below average imo. The bugs and shit don't help. It's just such a rarity that I can't really rate it lower even with all the problems. Definitely don't regret playing it, but it's sad to not see it reach the potential it could in most aspects.

This all from 1.041. You could wait for more updates to add in the remaining base content and such. They've just done optimizations and bug fixes in the beta build that isn't release yet here, so I recommend waiting for that at least.

Edit: Seems we just got 1.050+ here, so there are those bug fixes/optimizations and the combat animation gallery added.

P.S: I'm also not familar enough with the asset store to know how much of their content comes from that, I can only talk about the general quality. I imagine they had to cut quite a few corners given they don't have a massive team.

Last edited:
Reactions: BLego and Jstain

GoldenLemon

Sep 15, 2018
After having played the whole thing and done all the content. I can say this game lacks so much of what made the original good. There is a near nonexistent focus on monster rape/sex in this game compared to the first game. The first game had way better and more monster sex animations than this one. That level with the girls all being abducted and raped by monsters while you try and save them. Was better than any monster content in the sequel. We didn't get anything like that in this game and instead we got some boring rescue with the girls in sex machines. Not to mention that Aya cut scene in the first games climax where she gets ganbanged by zombies and other monsters, but isn't killed. That's the content this game desperately needs. They're adding more content to the game yeah, but most of it seems to be more human x human stuff and nonsensical, non-canon, forced NTR. This is a post apocalyptic zombie game, where is all the monster rape/monster sex content? Leave the guro stuff for game overs but the game needs way more monster rape and sex scenes without death, like the first game had. I will admit, the scenes with the girls and the MC are way better and more plentiful than the first game but 2/3 of the effort into the small amount of H content the game has was spent of shoehorning in NTR and adding more gore to the death scenes. Monster rape content was abandoned when it should be just as important as the vanilla stuff. If not more important, due to the nature of the game. If they wanted NTR they could of easily done it via the monsters and zombies but without the gore and death. The NTR content isn't really worth a damn and is basically the same as the MC vanilla content only with some random guy instead of the MC. The girls act just as horny and slutty as they do for the MC, especially Aya. That effort should of gone into making better monster content, since that was already a focus in the first game. Overall, this would be considered a small downgrade from the first game, H content wise. That Aya gangbang alone was better than most of the H content we have here. It's not a bad game but it feels as if the devs were trying to please too many people and lost their vision and focus. The vanilla MC content is fine and was a part of the first game, so I have no real problems with it getting better in SOTD2 but the rest is lacking. Hopefully the future content makes up for this but if not, a 3rd SOTD game mainly focusing on the monster content the game was originally made for. Should be focus.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
It's okay, still kind of unfinished. It stands out as being one of the only seriousish fps hentai games atm. It's good in comparison to most H games, not so great when it comes to comparing it to a legit game still. It's a good first step towards that I suppose though.

The H content isn't great in my opinion, it's better in the actual gameplay department. A lot of the H content is lazy and relies on the censorship blocking how bad the animations/penises line up and such. Most look pretty terrible with the uncensor. One of the big issues is that the H content is also stretched between NTR and Guro, so if you aren't into those, you're missing like 2/3rds of the H content. I've heard some people that are into both of those things say they don't even really like them and I can see why. The guro animations are pretty janky and have the same penis clipping issues and such, and there's not much sex before the girls are killed (Pretty short). So overall I'd consider the H content lacking.

The gameplay is like L4D2, but buggy as fuck. The weapon balance is one of the highlights, most the weapons are unique enough and viable in their own ways. You can also spec for a grenade or melee build and those builds work okay enough on hard mode anyways (Very Hard is more punishing). I think the rpg mechanics could have easily have been better though. They have a trait slot limit of 5, meaning you end up just using the final traits in every tree because they're clearly better than the lesser versions (Most of the traits are clear upgrades to previous traits in their line). I think they should have had a point limit instead so you could pick and choose between multiple low level talents vs the big end game talents, woulda given players more options for how to play.

The characters are interesting enough I suppose, decent on the "dating sim" front if you're into that. It's not like a VN or anything, but you do get to learn quite a bit about the girls during your dates with them and the various dialogue during the story. The story itself is kind of abysmal but it's not really the focus so that's understandable.

I'd probably rate it about a 7/10 for now. I enjoyed it quite a bit (probably more than most games I'd rate a 7), but it still has too many issues for me to rate it higher. In almost everything but the gameplay it's a bit average or below average imo. The bugs and shit don't help. It's just such a rarity that I can't really rate it lower even with all the problems. Definitely don't regret playing it, but it's sad to not see it reach the potential it could in most aspects.

This all from 1.041. You could wait for more updates to add in the remaining base content and such. They've just done optimizations and bug fixes in the beta build that isn't release yet here, so I recommend waiting for that at least.

Edit: Seems we just got 1.050+ here, so there are those bug fixes/optimizations and the combat animation gallery added.
From your reply I gather it's exactly what I thought it was and will now stay away and continue playing TiTS, lol. Thanks bud!

Reactions: FruitSmoothie
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes