3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Is this actually uncensored?
From a preview image it looks like the models have no genitalia, which would mean it's censored.

Not gonna play either way until it has been translated.
my guy, did you even read the OP post or even the past few posts?
Yes its translated
and
Yes, there is an uncensored patch.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Just a quick, and probably frequent, question but is the NTR scenes option linked only to monsters attacking the girls or something else? If it is something else I don't wanna know specifics just that it is for something else as well, thanks!

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
This game is pretty sad compared to there last release, and this is from someone who only just played this update and not when it came out.

Combat is...... not the focus but is pretty boring. lots of missed moments too.

H Is just straight up BAD that's a Fact, the gallery is very tacked on, and there is no point to the X-ray if none of them cum The death scenes are just psychotic its like watching two dolls hump and then one doll gets ripped in half. Its not sexy there is no surprise or anything just a few pumps and SLASH or BITE. Lets not point out that the animations are ALL reused

I HIGHLY recommend the first game even with the Death scenes the gallery in that is a LOT more sexy, They actly react to having sex with the monsters and dont just scream into the mic. not to mention each character has there own custom animation with EACH monster. sure there is a LOT less monsters but still. if u got 4 monsters that have 3 different animations vs what 10 that all have one and over HALF just murder the victim witch one is better?

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Why has the game a mutant zombie girl with huge tits, which can stun the MC, but has no sex scenes with her and the MC?

Reactions: SonaraFox

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Why has the game a mutant zombie girl with huge tits, which can stun the MC, but has no sex scenes with her and the MC?
From what the npcs say at the base, she is trying to fuck you and then kill you

..or sex you to death.. either way lol

the only complaint I have is that she can knock you out of 'healing' sequence with the girls.. it's very annoying and they should put code statements in the game as a patch to deny that from being able to occur

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
This game is pretty sad compared to there last release, and this is from someone who only just played this update and not when it came out.

Combat is...... not the focus but is pretty boring. lots of missed moments too.

H Is just straight up BAD that's a Fact, the gallery is very tacked on, and there is no point to the X-ray if none of them cum The death scenes are just psychotic its like watching two dolls hump and then one doll gets ripped in half. Its not sexy there is no surprise or anything just a few pumps and SLASH or BITE. Lets not point out that the animations are ALL reused

I HIGHLY recommend the first game even with the Death scenes the gallery in that is a LOT more sexy, They actly react to having sex with the monsters and dont just scream into the mic. not to mention each character has there own custom animation with EACH monster. sure there is a LOT less monsters but still. if u got 4 monsters that have 3 different animations vs what 10 that all have one and over HALF just murder the victim witch one is better?

I guess you've never played older games like serious sam 1 and 2, or old doom.. they had shitty graphics, but it was a fun experience..

the fps gameplay is pretty on par with those, the guns are accurate and most are fun to shoot the enemies with.. I've had more fun just running though level shooting stuff, than probably the rest of the game content..
especially with the light machine gun.. god.. 100 round clips.. that one is fun times!

as for the story events, ichika and kirara are really the only 2 that i really gave a crap about.. they have funny conversation sequences.. and ichika, to me, well I like her body type too..

x-ray has cum, it's just a single shot, as far as I can tell..

the girls never died so I didn't see the death sequences, but I wouldn't expect a sexy time if they are going to die.. one thing for me though... I never played the first game, so that's probably why I have that view opposite of yours.
..I'll say that from the decription you typed.. the first game's death scenes sound quite sexy though.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
the girls never died so I didn't see the death sequences, but I wouldn't expect a sexy time if they are going to die.. one thing for me though... I never played the first game, so that's probably why I have that view opposite of yours.
..I'll say that from the decription you typed.. the first game's death scenes sound quite sexy though.
If I'm remembering right, the first game actually had the girls be raped thoroughly by the monsters and they only killed the girls after they came in them/were "finished" with them. Basically even if you weren't into guro, you could fap to most the original game scenes.

In this game they're killed within seconds in some of the animations, it's a little weird. The zombies seem all into raping them and then a switch flips out of nowhere and they hyper murder them without much warning or reason. Why do the zombies even start fucking them if they were just going to tear them apart before they even orgasm? It's kind of inconsistent/nonsensical in that regard. I found a lot of the scenes awkward for that reason.

Only end scenes I could kind of enjoy were the two zombie animations. Like the 5 seconds they last before the girls are killed anyways (Zombie spitroast was the best, before mouth stomach dude comes along and eats the girls. Man I wish that sex scene lasted longer).

TLDR: The guro in the first game was like full duration rapes with a death after the zombie orgasms. The new game is like 5-10 seconds of rape and then abrupt death before the zombies even orgasm. Kind of makes either the rape or the guro seem forced.

Last edited:

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
that is inconsistent as you are saying, I agree...

another thing that is inconsistent: kirara's inner voice isn't showing her true self, at the end she is in love with the MC..
and even before that she is.. you can tell by the way she goes and hunts for the MC, just to talk or whatever..

it's all an excuse cuz she is definitely tsundere.. but the inner voice fucks it all up.. it makes you believe that she is just getting off on watching the MC getting horny or his facial expression.. or being pathetic in her eyes..

which she may be, a little bit, but she is definitely not only feeling that way.. once again, I say this because of her actions in
the other event portray her as hunting the MC just to mess with him and talk..

it's like how boys play pranks on girls cuz they don't know that they actually like the girl and also too immature to know
what to do next..

so it's very jarring actually and out of character that I can't use the inner voice with her 'events'

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
that is inconsistent as you are saying, I agree...

another thing that is inconsistent: kirara's inner voice isn't showing her true self, at the end she is in love with the MC..
and even before that she is.. you can tell by the way she goes and hunts for the MC, just to talk or whatever..

it's all an excuse cuz she is definitely tsundere.. but the inner voice fucks it all up.. it makes you believe that she is just getting off on watching the MC getting horny or his facial expression.. or being pathetic in her eyes..

which she may be, a little bit, but she is definitely not only feeling that way.. once again, I say this because of her actions in
the other event portray her as hunting the MC just to mess with him and talk..

it's like how boys play pranks on girls cuz they don't know that they actually like the girl and also too immature to know
what to do next..

so it's very jarring actually and out of character that I can't use the inner voice with her 'events'
I think with the inner voice it's meant to be what they're currently thinking, rather than their honest feelings. In that regard, it makes sense that it isn't too different from what they're willing to say out loud, it's usually only a step ahead of what they might be willing to say out loud to the MC, and often focuses on the sex that's currently happening.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
yes I really agree.. It would have been wonderful if she would've had that realization moment you speak of..

I was really looking forward to that, but then I turned on the inner voice.. :/ sort of ruined that for me..

I was thinking she was cute in her (relationship immature) tsundere events..

and I know that tsundere wouldn't admit it easily, but usually in an anime style eroge type event.. eventually the tsundere
does admit to herself with her inner thoughts that she likes or loves the MC..

so I guess I was expecting that

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes