3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Okay for those wondering I found the NTR guy to talk to. It's not an exclamation point, it's just a big white spot on the map. He's the dude up by the rooms with the broom or mop or whatever he's using.

Reactions: herbstpoet

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Okay for those wondering I found the NTR guy to talk to. It's not an exclamation point, it's just a big white spot on the map. He's the dude up by the rooms with the broom or mop or whatever he's using.
I guess you're using the new 1.053 version? sry, on mine it showed the bright red-ish orange exclaimation marks whenever an npc ntr quest was available. I am still playing 1.041 or w/e

if they are gone on the new version.. that's sad, cuz it made it very easy for me to know when they had a new ntr quest available.. I really don't understand why they would take that feature out.

..but yes there is a white spot also even on mine.. I just notice the exclamation mark easier

actually, now I'm curious, do you have ntr events turned on in the options menu?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I guess you're using the new 1.053 version? sry, on mine it showed the bright red-ish orange exclaimation marks whenever an npc ntr quest was available. I am still playing 1.041 or w/e

if they are gone on the new version.. that's sad, cuz it made it very easy for me to know when they had a new ntr quest available.. I really don't understand why they would take that feature out.

..but yes there is a white spot also even on mine.. I just notice the exclamation mark easier

actually, now I'm curious, do you have ntr events turned on in the options menu?
Yep, but those death events are off, maybe there's a conflict with that? I doubt it but I'll check it out later

Update: Nope, death events on didn't do anything. Maybe a bug with the new build or something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Is the shower minigame bugged? I couldn't finish the the third level because there were no spots left to clean.
And about the NTR scenes... Since the quest apparently isn't displayed anymore maybe someone could tell us which NPC to talk to. Is it one of the random guys walking around? The guitar player? One of the shop keepers?
I don't know about v53, but in v42 I could finish it. Maybe the missing spot is in her feet, underwater

Haha201

Dec 16, 2020
Where is the NTR (optional) tag? they have it ingame after you finish the whole game, there will be an NTR event for both 4 Waifus where they leave you for another bigger dick and gold,...

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Where is the NTR (optional) tag? they have it ingame after you finish the whole game, there will be an NTR event for both 4 Waifus where they leave you for another bigger dick and gold,...
I hate it too. At least my fav, Ichika stays somewhat loyal lol

Side note:

For all who are wondering you can do the NTR quest without seeing the scenes. (Keep in mind completing all 3 quests will grant you a Perma reward for all girls. Nothing bad just body customization options) JUST BE SURE TO HAVE NTR TURNED OFF

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I hate it too. At least my fav, Ichika stays somewhat loyal lol

Side note:

For all who are wondering you can do the NTR quest without seeing the scenes. (Keep in mind completing all 3 quests will grant you a Perma reward for all girls. Nothing bad just body customization options) JUST BE SURE TO HAVE NTR TURNED OFF
what is the reward? I have 2 girls done.. I see nothing different though

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Check your inv for perm items. If not there talk to the girls (Make sure your max level with them) and customize them
I can customize them and they are max, but the only custom options I have are the ones I bought from the store and the inner voice, x-ray, and 1st person..

there is a ??? at the bottom but I can't do anything with it

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
Maybe Im the only one but the lack of basic polish bothers me. Can someone explain to me why not take a month or 2 more to fix clipping, positioning and stuff like that? Is it a lack of skill, time, money or just laziness? What Kirara wears for example clearly doesnt work, why go with it anyway?

Reactions: MarkKZ

rnreal

Jul 16, 2017
Maybe Im the only one but the lack of basic polish bothers me. Can someone explain to me why not take a month or 2 more to fix clipping, positioning and stuff like that? Is it a lack of skill, time, money or just laziness? What Kirara wears for example clearly doesnt work, why go with it anyway?
They did delay the game 1 time but people were not happy They couldn't delay again of fear of losing patreon So when the game come out it didn't even include gallery mode only game over mode So now we can only wait for them to add more

Griff97

Feb 29, 2020
Ahh, I see. Though nothing to be said about the lack of controls? The real issue I have is being able to either skip the cutscenes or even being able to go through the dialogue. It just shows [-] as the icon next to the options. I don't know how to bind anything to them as I see no option for that in the options section. It's kinda frustrating I'll be honest.
I also have this problem, anyone know how to fix it?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes