3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Horalover

May 7, 2017
How do you get the ntr stuff? through a mission? Please explain
Items.
I haven't played it from the start in 1.053 but for 1.041, there would be a question mark on the map. You would talk to them and they would give you a mission to give them some key item, like a phone or something. You would need to go to the relevant mission to get the item and return it to the guy. Unlocking the missions is dependent on your current heart level with the girl and the stage.

Each character has 3 NTR scenes. The first is foreplay, the second is sex (casual-ish), the third is full cuck sex that's heavier on the NTR side.

Reactions: ItsEricBoi

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
I can customize them and they are max, but the only custom options I have are the ones I bought from the store and the inner voice, x-ray, and 1st person..

there is a ??? at the bottom but I can't do anything with it
When you talk to a girl in the Town there should Custume Change option. There are options there to change around her outfit and any accesories you've unlocked

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
When you talk to a girl in the Town there should Custume Change option. There are options there to change around her outfit and any accesories you've unlocked
yeah I have all those, but there is a '???' under the butt option in the access tab, access tab is the one that lets you use accessories..

but I don't know what the '???' is for.. is that a feature not yet in the game?

..and besides that.. I haven't seen any item accessory for butt either.. maybe those are both not in the game yet.. idk

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
yeah I have all those, but there is a '???' under the butt option in the access tab, access tab is the one that lets you use accessories..

but I don't know what the '???' is for.. is that a feature not yet in the game?

..and besides that.. I haven't seen any item accessory for butt either.. maybe those are both not in the game yet.. idk
Yeah, unfortunately it's 'not in the game yet' on both accounts. There was a bug at one point that showed a bunch of empty slots for each section, I think there was 5 for breasts and about 3 for everything else so perhaps that's the amount they planned to put in. Hopefully we'll see some soon

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Yeah, unfortunately it's 'not in the game yet' on both accounts. There was a bug at one point that showed a bunch of empty slots for each section, I think there was 5 for breasts and about 3 for everything else so perhaps that's the amount they planned to put in. Hopefully we'll see some soon
yeah I hope so.. I'm a bit worried they will instead work on the other game that is open world.. I actually like this game, so I would like more content lol

honestly, playing games like this makes me want to make an fps like it.. I'm kind of curious how unity would handle a game like this

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
I can customize them and they are max, but the only custom options I have are the ones I bought from the store and the inner voice, x-ray, and 1st person..

there is a ??? at the bottom but I can't do anything with it
how tf did u buy x-ray from the store?

Haha201

Dec 16, 2020
I hate it too. At least my fav, Ichika stays somewhat loyal lol

Side note:

For all who are wondering you can do the NTR quest without seeing the scenes. (Keep in mind completing all 3 quests will grant you a Perma reward for all girls. Nothing bad just body customization options) JUST BE SURE TO HAVE NTR TURNED OFF
If you turn it off, i though you can't actually do it, talk to the 4 jerks they just thanks you for the gift, but gosh i feel worse without seeing the scene, those girls that the MC risk his life to protect them now they just leave him for the bigger dick lol. And all that NTR event stick in my head as a canon event now and i can't actually replay the game because in the end, those 4 B will just leave me for another dick.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
If you turn it off, i though you can't actually do it, talk to the 4 jerks they just thanks you for the gift, but gosh i feel worse without seeing the scene, those girls that the MC risk his life to protect them now they just leave him for the bigger dick lol. And all that NTR event stick in my head as a canon event now and i can't actually replay the game because in the end, those 4 B will just leave me for another dick.
I especially hate kirara's ntr.. they really tried to make her character unlike-able during that I'm glad I could skip it lol

it's sad cuz i like her silly events and dialog in the rest of the game

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Ichika still my waifu <3 shes loyal to me because any guy within a 10 meter radius who attempts to talk to her will suddenly go "missing". Hehe jesus sounds like im an SCP now

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Ichika still my waifu <3 shes loyal to me because any guy within a 10 meter radius who attempts to talk to her will suddenly go "missing". Hehe jesus sounds like im an SCP now
it's a pretty good coincidence.. I really love a JAV girl named Ichika.. and now I like/love this Ichika too lol

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes