3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Editing the points is easy, I did that for a few more points at first... but the other stuff like xp.. ammo, and all that.. Idk

I wish I knew how to use pointer addresses.. I think someone in the thread was saying they tried it.. but It seemed like they failed
If you find tricks to use it would be great, to make the game more fun and pass the time.

MarkKZ

Dec 16, 2018
Maybe Im the only one but the lack of basic polish bothers me. Can someone explain to me why not take a month or 2 more to fix clipping, positioning and stuff like that? Is it a lack of skill, time, money or just laziness? What Kirara wears for example clearly doesnt work, why go with it anyway?
Its just the way a lot, if not most games roll these days, both triple A, but EPECIALLY all those patreon half scams. Like, as i said, the game's like 80-90% unreal asset store/free library material, probably including most of the scripts, these people aren't developers in a traditional sense, they're more like compilers, how and why would you expect any level of competence from them?

CWasian21

Aug 14, 2017
Ok I have finish up all the scenario and know roughly all of the info. For those who want to see the galleries, here what i know.

Story dialogues that you see when you start or finish the mission: TV at Refurbishing my room (Reach LVL 3 or 4 for renovating)
Affection dialogues and sex scenes: At Intimacy events when talking with the girls where you lvl up them before, just replay it (You need to finish them first to replay though)
Game over and in-battle sex scene: TV opposite of door at the lab (Reach LVL 5 for renovating, you dont need to witness it to have it
NTR scenes: At Intimacy events, however you have to finish objectives to see them, there are four guys each for one specific girl, two guy near the bedroom area (mop guy is the blond & guy sitting on cinderblocks is pink leader), one guy at dining (guitar man is white hair gamer [protect her :cry: ], one guy at on the hallway to the mission next to the whoosh door (evidence guy is blue scientist). When you talk with them, they will ask you to find an item, location are specified by them, the item will shown like other item as pink orb), you have to replay the mission to get them, there are total of three per NTR guy.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
They probably have 5 or less members working on the game. I'm not sure how anybody could expect professional level quality and polish out of a game like this in a similar amount of time as AAA companies with hundreds of employees. Even large companies reuse assets ( ), they're just a bit better at hiding it.

If you were expecting AAA quality, you were already setting yourself up for disappointment with this. Compare it to other hentai games, not serious games for starters. This is already better than any other H fps I've played, so I give them some points for that. We're not at the point where we can compare H games to the quality/quantity of normal games yet since there aren't many large professional companies working on them. Biggest I think is Illusion maybe? and they're kinda shit now lol.

Not that it doesn't have issues, I already listed a ton of my issues with the game: Reviewish, ect 1, ect 2. Just saying, be reasonable. There's no way a team that size could make all original assets. I think they did okay, probably the main issue was trying to spread themselves so thin between all the shit they tried to add into the game. The H content is a great example of quantity over quality.

I do really hope they at least fix up the H animations to be more attractive/longer (Especially the monster sex), but that's a long shot. The absurd clipping and poor dick alignment in most scenes kills the appeal for me. Even stranger because the first game didn't really have those problems. That's one of the major issues for me because it's what an H game should have over normal games, but it's pretty weak sauce right now imo. Maybe if the H stuff was better people would care less about the gameplay issues, lol.

I've also heard that they're planning an open world game called Ascot or something, and I think with their current team that's an absolutely terrible idea. They should stick with smaller games like this unless their team grows massively. I can't see them even having a chance of completing a decent open world game unless it's super small in scope. A game like that would invite even more H game vs normal game comparisons since open world games are a bitch to fill in with content and always seem super empty without a massive team to work on them. They've already proven they have issues with quality + quantity in a smaller scale game.

Last edited:

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
They probably have 5 or less members working on the game. I'm not sure how anybody could expect professional level quality and polish out of a game like this in a similar amount of time as AAA companies with hundreds of employees. Even large companies reuse assets ( ), they're just a bit better at hiding it.

If you were expecting AAA quality, you were already setting yourself up for disappointment with this. Compare it to other hentai games, not serious games for starters. This is already better than any other H fps I've played, so I give them some points for that. We're not at the point where we can compare H games to the quality/quantity of normal games yet since there aren't many large professional companies working on them. Biggest I think is Illusion maybe? and they're kinda shit now lol.

Not that it doesn't have issues, I already listed a ton of my issues with the game: Reviewish, ect 1, ect 2. Just saying, be reasonable. There's no way a team that size could make all original assets. I think they did okay, probably the main issue was trying to spread themselves so thin between all the shit they tried to add into the game. The H content is a great example of quantity over quality.

I do really hope they at least fix up the H animations to be more attractive/longer (Especially the monster sex), but that's a long shot. The absurd clipping and poor dick alignment in most scenes kills the appeal for me. Even stranger because the first game didn't really have those problems. That's one of the major issues for me because it's what an H game should have over normal games, but it's pretty weak sauce right now imo. Maybe if the H stuff was better people would care less about the gameplay issues, lol.

I've also heard that they're planning an open world game called Ascot or something, and I think with their current team that's an absolutely terrible idea. They should stick with smaller games like this unless their team grows massively. I can't see them even having a chance of completing a decent open world game unless it's super small in scope. A game like that would invite even more H game vs normal game comparisons since open world games are a bitch to fill in with content and always seem super empty without a massive team to work on them. They've already proven they have issues with quality + quantity in a smaller scale game.
well the they do have a demo sort of Ascot.. but I didn't play it. I think it's a game they made the demo for a few years ago or a year? and they might work on it now.. I just am hoping they will addon more to SOD2 first.

I am impressed that they can use the stores assets and make a game like this, but I guess they already made one, so this one was probably easy.. idk.. still it's interesting.. I wish I could talk to them about the process they used to went throught to do it. I really am curious if it would go smoothly in unity.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Anyone else having the problem that some graphic settings can't be turned off? I turned almost all of them because I hate stuff like motion blur or chromatic aberration but I still have lens flares and bloom even though it's turned off.

Found a nice guide at Steam by the way:

Reactions: himer333

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Editing the points is easy, I did that for a few more points at first... but the other stuff like xp.. ammo, and all that.. Idk

I wish I knew how to use pointer addresses.. I think someone in the thread was saying they tried it.. but It seemed like they failed
How do you do it? I tried with cheat engine but none of the fields had any values

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
They probably have 5 or less members working on the game. I'm not sure how anybody could expect professional level quality and polish out of a game like this in a similar amount of time as AAA companies with hundreds of employees.

If you were expecting AAA quality, you were already setting yourself up for disappointment with this.
I dont expect professional level of quality, I expect basic quality. If you put an NPC with heels I would expect those heels to not sink into the ground. If you're putting in guns from the asset store, why not copy the reload animations also? "I made all those sex animations from scratch but man, that P90 reload animation is just too hard to make". Personally, if I was a game dev I would be obsessed over details like that.

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
anyone know why the healing animation is not by fucking them anymore ? is just holding the medpack and heal them and i can't see any H-event like this game is for childrend

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
How do you do it? I tried with cheat engine but none of the fields had any values
1. start cheat engine
2. start game
3. load save
4. hook into game(applications tab)
5. look at points number value
6. go to cheat engine, (scan type: is 'exact value' ) type in the points value, click first scan
7. go back to game, buy or sell something to the store chick, and make a note of your points now
8. go to cheat engine, and click the scan type drop down, select changed values and click the box 'compare to last scan' or w/e(under the drop down you just changed)
9. click next scan

(a perhaps better way to do this:
-click the box 'compare to last scan' and
-keep the drop down at exact value,
-enter the value you're looking for that the initial value was changed to..
press next scan.. you will get a list again like the other way.. (shorter list though)
( It 's been a year, so I forgot this part before, sry about that lol re-learning)
-now, watch and see if they change from the value you typed in.. if they do, it's not that address..
-or an easier way.. or you could sell/buy something again in game and check if you see the new value.. (don't press next scan, just watch and see it))

10. look for the new points value number
11. find the one that matches your points number and double click
12. down below, it will appear now.. check the box and double-click the number value
13. put 50000000
14. profit lol

Last edited:

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I dont expect professional level of quality, I expect basic quality. If you put an NPC with heels I would expect those heels to not sink into the ground. If you're putting in guns from the asset store, why not copy the reload animations also? "I made all those sex animations from scratch but man, that P90 reload animation is just too hard to make". Personally, if I was a game dev I would be obsessed over details like that.
I'm not being snarky when I say this.. I'm meaning this very seriously: this is why they are making money from producing games and you aren't.. even big companies cut corners.. they are a very small one, and they are just cutting more corners.. probably cuz they know in the end.. the people who buy and play the games, mainly care about one thing..

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
DarkLordVN

yeah, 1.041 was SFW and we had to use a patch for NSFW content.. I would just download it again, unless your internet is extremely slow

1.053 has patches and the gallery works

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes